I HATE THE FACT THAT WE ARE MARRIED

I Hate The Fact That We Are Married (Or Maybe I Not)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“~~~~, are you okay?” Eungee ask. I nodded. “ when did you get back?” I ask her. “A moment ago. It’s really tiring, but guesses what, I really enjoy the jungle trekking. L oppa take good care of me. We manage to find the 3 species. Then, Mr Jang brought us to the beautiful waterfall! The waterfall is chincha yaepoyo~!!” she said. “aww! I envy you! Please stop tells me the story!” I put my hands at my ears.  “ yah..yah!!! I didn’t finish yet! Please hear this!” she screams. “lalalalalalalalala…. I didn’t hear you~! “

                “yah!!! Listen to me!!! Please!” she screams again and sulks. “hahahahaha..okay okay yeobo~! I’ll hear you. What is it?” I tapped her shoulder. “Really? You want to hear my story?” suddenly she becomes hyper. I nodded. “Guess what? L oppa and I are dating now~!! He just confessed to me just now in front of the waterfall!!!kyyaaa~!! I’m really happy!” she screams.

                “CHINCHA? KYAA!!! CONGRATS CHINGU!!!”   I hug her. Finally, both of them dating. I hope they will last long.  “~~~~, I heard that Hoya sunbae carried you to here. Waaa~!!!!” she amuse. I just fake smile at her. “ finally I can see his good side.” She said. “Eugee, don’t says like that.  He is really kind. Trust me.” I assured her. “really? Ewww…” she make a disgust face.

                I don’t know why I feel angry when Eungee said bad thing about him. “JUST SHUT UP! DON’T SAY BAD THING TO HIM! YOU DON’T KNOW HIM!” I yell at her. “Why you mad at me? Don’t say that you’ve fallen for him?” she gives me suspicious looks.  I gulp, I also didn’t know the answer. “ yah~! You know that I already have L.Joe oppa? Why would you think something like that?” I defend myself. “molla. You are weird~!oucchhh!!!!” she scream as I smack her head with the pillow. 

                Today we have to find the outfit for tonight prom night. “okay, students. We are at the mall now. Choose the nice outfit with the penny that I’ve given for you. Be back at here at 3pm. You may go now. “Mr. Jang says. I wonder who sponsor our trip, did he or she are really that rich? Why he or she always gives us money in every activity? I thought. “Now, let’s go~!” he grab my hands and drag me into the mall. I’ve tried many types of dresses that I like but none of them fit to me because of my big belly. I feel really down.

                “Hoya-shii, go find your outfit. I will wait here.” I say to him as I sit on one of the bench provided. “Why? Are you tired already?” he asked.  “Just go, I will wait for you at here.” I say, trying my best not to cry, not looking at him. “If that you want, fine. I’ll leave you here.” He says and left me alone at there. I can’t believe that he dare leave me alone at this huge mall!!! I burst into tears. How could he do this to me? I thought that he has changed. I thought that he has been concern towards me! I cry as I feel pain in my heart. After a few minutes crying, finally I doze off at the bench.

                “yah~! Weirdo~! Wake up!” I feel someone is shaking me gentlely . I wake up and rub my eyes. “cute!” I heard a man said. I know the voice is him.  “ Done shopping?” I ask. “yup. Now let’s go. It almost the time.” He drags me out of the mall, towards the bus.  “but..but… I didn’t …..b..”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter