BIRTH VIDEO

I Hate The Fact That We Are Married (Or Maybe I Not)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is a bright Tuesday morning and I’m ing bored now!! I didn’t go to school since that incidence. Waaa! What I have to do now?! Suddenly I feel a kick in my belly. Kyaa~! Good morning baby~! Omma miss you! I rub my tummy.  “Honey! Are you awake?!” my mum asks. “yes, omma!” I say. “If that so, come down and eat your breakfast. Poor your baby is starving. “She shouted from the downstairs. “Nae omma! Give me 20 minutes! I want to take my bath first!!” with that I go to the bathroom.

                I walk happily to the kitchen. “Morning omma!!” I say and kiss her at her cheek. “Omo! You’ve surprised me! Good morning too, honey~!” my mum says and kisses my cheek too. “How are you today? “She asks.  “I’m fine.” I start to munch the toast bread. “How’s your relationship with Hoya-shhi?” she asks with a serious voice. “I want to divorce.” I say. She nearly choked her milk. “WHAT!? ARE YOU INSANE?” she scolds. “I’m serious omma! I want to divorce! I don’t want to live with that stupid man who has ruined my life! He me omma!! He me! I can’t accept the fact that he rapped me! Please understand! “I sob. She patted my back. “shhh.. Dear.. Don’t cry. I know this is too hard for you to bear with, but divorce just not a suitable solution.” She says. “Think of the baby in your womb. She needs her father. Please, think of her too. “I know my mum is right. But, I really hate the fact that Hoya is the one who ruined my life.

                “I don’t know what to do now omma. I really hate him now.” I say. “I understand. But, honey, he has changed now. He treats you well right? Please accept him and forgive him.” “I don’t know omma. By the way, where is he? I ask him to sleepover last night as it was late. “ I say. “owh, he had left early in the morning. He has to go to school.  Why? Miss him?” my mum smirk. “yah~!! Yah~! Omma! What with the smirk? Oh my God! Of course not!” I defend myself. “hahahahahaha… omo.. My daughter is lying~!” she sings. “Aniya!!! I’m not lying to you omma! Trust me. I don’t miss him at all!”  I yell.

                I go back to my room and check out my phone. 10 messages from Hoya. I open up the the3

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter