Chapter 61

Stand By Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

All eight of us we're at the airport. They wanted me to leave before them so we we're now all saying goodbye.

 

"Dongho, i will take good care of Mr. Oppa until i see you again" I smiled.
He hugged me and i could feel his tears on my neck. I wanted to cry aswell, but not yet. I didnt want them to see me cry. He pulled away from the hug. "I'm gonna miss you, Hyo Jin".
"I'm gonna miss you too" I replied. AJ oppa walked over to me and gave me a bag.
"I made some food for you that you can eat on the plane".
"Aww, thank you, AJ oppa!" I wrapped my arms around his neck and we stood like that for a few minutes.
"My turn" Hoon oppa said and AJ oppa pulled away. "Dont do anything crazy in California" He smiled.
"I cant promise anything" We both laughed and hugged each other. I walked over to Eli oppa. 
"If you ever get into trouble or something is bothering you, text me and i will call you as soon as i can" He smiled.
"I will" I hugged him and walked over to Kiseop oppa.
"I'm gonna miss you" He said. "Who am i now gonna freak Eli out with?" He smiled.
I laughed. "When we meet again there will be plenty of time to do that".
"Hey!" Eli oppa said and pouted, but he soon broke into a smile too.

 

This time i moved over to Soohyun oppa. We hadnt been talking much the last couple of days because we we're both sad. Sad that we would leave each other again.

 

"I cant believe i'm leaving you again" He finally said.
"But we'll see each other again soon and this time, i atleast know who you are. I love you, Soohyun oppa" He wrapped his arms and hugged me and i felt something wet on my cheek. I pulled away from the hug and looked at him. "Yah, dont cry!"
"Cant help it" He said while wiping his eyes, but more tears came. "I love you too, Hyo Jin".

 

I sighed and went over to Kevin oppa. This was hard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter