Chapter 40

Stand By Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kiseop's P.O.V:

 

I was still sleeping. I shifted my position in the bed and accidently fell onto the floor. I groaned. "Dammit". That hurt. I got up from the floor while rubbing my eyes. "Hyo Jin, you up yet?" I asked. But no one answered. I opened my eyes and saw the bed was totally empty. I walked out of the bedroom and into the living room. "Hyo Jin?!" I yelled, but no one replied. I was starting to freak out.

 

Where was she?! Had Carol and Matthew found out where she was and kidnapped her in the middle of the night while i was sleeping?! There's no way they would know, right?! I ran back into the bedroom to call Soohyun to tell him Hyo Jin was missing and that's when i saw a letter on the pillow Hyo Jin had just been sleeping on a couple of hours earlier. I rushed over to the bed and sat down on it. I picked the letter up and opened it and read it.

 

Hey, Kiseop oppa.

I'm sorry that i left like this, but it was the best thing to do. These six months living with you and Soohyun oppa and the rest of the guys have been amazing. It's been the best time in my life, but now it's time to get back to reality. I dont belong here, i belong in California with Carol and Matthew.

Please, understand. I'm really sorry, but my time is really over here. It was fun for a while, but all good things has to come to an end. None of you will ever see me again, i dont wanna bother any of you anymore.

Just give it a few weeks and you will have forgotten all about me, i promise you that, Kiseop oppa. The same goes for Soohyun oppa and the others. But... can you say something from me to the other guys? 

Tell Eli oppa i said thanks for his advice and how much he has helped me. He really is a great guy. And pretty funny too.

Tell Hoon oppa that i'm sorry we couldnt get to hang out more, but i guess that's a good thing. It's easier to forget me then.

Tell AJ oppa what an amazing umma he is. He makes the best food and he is really responisble. You are very lucky to have him in you're band. If you hadnt him, you would all be screwed.

Tell Dongho that i will always think of him as an oppa. A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter