Training

Be My Honey

"Oh my goodness gracious," Nana breathed as she took in the large, glass, modern towers of SM Entertainment.

Wednesday of that week had come in a blink of an eye for her.

She had recieved the introductory packet the day after the phone conversation, just as the recruiter had estimated.

For the next few days, Nana had done nothing other than pour over the detailed, ten-paged guidebook; reading instructions and restrictions.

Who knows, what if she got tested on them today?

"Wae," Ina apprehensively responded.

"I didn't realize it was this big," Nana rubbed her eyes and shook her head in disbelief.

"Yeah, think about me as a 13-year-old in front of this building!" Ina gave a laugh. "I was an awful mess, not knowing where to go...I got lost frequently as well."

"Ottoke?" Nana worried, "I have a horrible sense of direction as well."

"You'll be fine," Ina assured her.

"I sure hope so," Nana shivered a bit as she and her best friend pushed through the tall main doors of the building.

"Welcome to SM Entertainment, how may I help you?" A secretary at the main desk greeted the two girls. "Oh, good afternoon Miss Ina," the secretary's eyes brightened at the familiar face.

"Good afternoon," Ina bowed back and so did Nana.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I am Kim Nana. I am here as part of the group being recruited and trained to become a honey."

"Ahh," the secretary nodded at Nana. "Well Miss Nana, you're in good hands with Miss Ina. Miss Ina is a model honey to all of the ones currently employed by our company. I wish you luck in your training."

"This way," Ina pulled at Nana's arm while giving a small nod to the secretary.

Nana hurridly bowed to the lady once more, before giving in to Ina's pull and following her to the elevators.

"I can't go much further with you because Taemin has a schedule. Once the elevator comes, go to the third floor. Then make a left and walk to room 308," Ina instructed.

"Third floor, left turn, room 308," Nana repeated the instructions back to Ina, who nodded in approval.

"Good luck," Ina smiled at her as she stepped into the empty elevator.

"Thank you," Nana managed to say before the metal doors shut, separating her and her friend.

'I'm on my own now, I guess.'

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆

Nana carefully knocked on the room marked 308.

"Neh?" A voice called out from the other side. "Name and purpose?"

Although no one had opened the door for her, Nana gave a formal bow.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I am Kim Nana. I am here as part of the group to be trained to become a honey," she summarized.

"Neh," the voice again repeated and the door clicked as it opened to reveal a stylish woman who was approximately in her early thirties. "Welcome, you're just in time. We are about to start."

Nana gave another bow and quickly slid into the nearest chair.

A series of 11 pairs of eyes was soon upon her.

'And I was trying to be discreate about this,' Nana mentally face-plamed.

"Welcome," the instructor began and the focus shifted again.

'Thank goodness,' Nana released the breath she had held in.

"My name is Park Yoorin and I am your instructor who will be training you. May I first tell all of you: being a honey is a privilage. You girls were selected because you were best suited for this job or because of a recommendation."

A girl with light-brown, dyed hair raised her hand.

"Neh?" Miss Park gave a nod.

"How long will training last?"

"Good question. You will all be in training for the next month, however, your duties and work as a honey begin as soon as possible. As I'm sure all twelve of you know, SM Entertainment just released a new boy group: EXO. They are in need of someone to cater to them and fullfill their needs as well as someone who can protect them from anything that might tarnish their image. You will tend to them during their schedules and the times they spend here at the SM Entertainment Headquarters. Training lectures and classes will be held accordingly, depending on the time of day the majority of you are free; whether that be in the morning, afternoon, or evening."

"Neh," all the girls chorused.

"Good. After reviewing all of your profiles, the SM Entertainment honey recruiting department has assigned each of you to a member in EXO. We have attempted to pair you with someone that you will get along with; for example, perhaps you are paired with a certain person because of your mutual likes and dislikes or because of your personalities. I have the list in my hands right now," Miss Park waved two sheets of paper in her hand. 

"Excuse me, Miss Park. Why are there two papers?"

"EXO is a group that is divided into two sectors. EXO-K, and EXO-M. All together, they still make up one full group: EXO. EXO-K are in charge of promoting in Korea while EXO-M are in charge of promoting in China."

"If we are assigned to an EXO-M member, will we have to take additional classes to learn Chinese?"

"Ani, that part is not necessary. There are already six of you here who are bilingual in Korean and Chinese. So if you are one of those girls, you know which sector you will be assigned to."

'I can't speak Chinese,' Nana thought. 'I must have been assigned to someone from EXO-K then?'

"I will be posting the list on the wall after our session today has ended. You will then all be led to EXO's studio to meet the members and have the chance to converse with your assigned master before your work beings tomorrow. Now, let's begin..."

Nana pulled out her notepad and pencil to take notes as the lecture began.

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆

"That's all for today. Good work session girls, you now have the essentials down. In tomorrow's lesson, we shall talk about certain scenarios and how to control them. Please check the lists as you exit the room."

Miss Park gracefully tacked the two lists on the wall.

Being as that the girls were just taught how to display proper manners, the girls quietly lined up and took turns scanning the list.

'Let's see,' Nana flicked her eyes across the paper as she searched for her name.

There it was, in the middle of the list, it read:

Kim Nana - Honey to - Kim Jongin/Kai

'Jongin? Kai? Which do I call him?' Nana furrowed her brow a bit.

"You ready to go?" The girl next to her lightly tapped on Nana's shoulder and then pointed to the exit, where the girls had gathered.

"Neh," Nana nodded.

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆

Music blasted from the practice room.

It was so loud that the girls could hear it from the end of the hallway.

"Thank goodness this whole floor is just for EXO," the same girl who had tapped on Nana's shoulder earlier whispered to her.

"Neh," Nana agreed. "I would have been worried if they were disturbing the others trying to practice then!"

"I'm Im Sooyeon," the girl smiled and gave a small bow with her head.

"Kim Nana," Nana quickly introduced as the crowd slipped into the dance studio.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! THEY'RE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEE!" The boys all stopped as each of the twelve girls filed in, one by one.

"Annyeonghaseyo, we are your honeys. Please take good care of us!" The girls chorused together and bowed at 90 degree angles.

"1, 2, 3," One of the boys took the lead.

"Annyeonghaseyo, we are one, we are EXO!" The boys also bowed.

"Shall we split up into EXO-K and EXO-M?" A boy with chubby-face features suggested. (Baozi, Xiumin of course :3)

The members agreed and the group of twelve reduced to a group of six, as EXO-M and their group of honeys moved to a new location, leaving EXO-K and the rest of the honeys in the practice room.

"Although we are inexperienced, please help and take care of us. We are in your care, thank you," the same boy who initiated the introduction began again. "We will now introduce ourselves. I am EXO-K's leader, Kim Junmyeon or Suho." Suho gently nudged the boy to his right.

"I am Byun Baekhyun, nice to meet you. I am a vocalist of EXO-K."

"I am baby-faced, Park Chanyeol, I am in charge of rapping for EXO-K."

"I am doe-eyed Do Kyungsoo, or D.O. and I am in charge of vocals in EXO-K."

"I am the face of EXO and dancing machine of EXO-K, Kim Jongin or Kai."

'Kai?' Nana couldn't help but stare as he introduced himself.

He was perfect. His eyes cutely crinkled at the sides when he smiled, and he had the most perfect bone-structure in his face.

Nana was so distracted that she almost missed the introduction of the last member.

"I am the makane of EXO-K, Oh Sehun."

"Annyeonghaseyo," the girls bowed their heads and smiled at each introduction.

The air in the room grew quiet and awkward for the next few minutes, as no one was brave enough to make the first move.

The silence was broken as Suho the leader cleared his throat.

"If you don't mind me being so bold and perhaps rude to ask, which one of you is my honey?"

A petite girl shyly raised her hand.

"You are coming with me," the leader broke into a bright smile as he led her out the door.

One by one, the members found their respected honeys.

'Here goes nothing,' Nana hesitantly took a step towards her master.

"Annyeonghaseyo Kim Jongin-ssi, I am Kim Nana, your honey."

The boy blinked a few times as he looked Nana over from head to toe before giving a light scoff.

'Eh? What happened to that beautiful smile he gave us earlier?' Nana wondered.

"Look, I can take care of myself. I don't need a babysitter," he cooly brushed her off.

"I won't babysit you," Nana tried to calmly explain, "I'm here for whatever you need."

"I don't need anything from you. This is so stupid. The whole honey system is just bad and they should get rid of it. Honeys are like shadows to their idols, they're always there. It's weird and creepy. This is a joke. It's all just because some poor people need money, so they make it by "helping" their masters. What's the point? If honeys are supposed to do things for their masters, what happens to the jobs of coordinators, managers, and staff?"

Nana bit her tongue to keep herself from telling off the jerk.

'Why the hell did they have to give me the bratty one?'

"Anyway, I can't do anything about it," the annoyed teen sighed and ruffled his hair. "You."

"Neh?"

"You're to stay out of my way as much as possible. I am your master so you will obey me, alright honey?" He sugar-coated the last word, sending chills up Nana's spine.

"Neh, Jongin-ssi," she managed to squeak out.

"And it's Master Jongin or Master Kai. Got it?"

"Neh, Master Kai," Nana chose the latter title.

"Good. Now leave." Kai waved his hand as if he were swatting a fly away. "I need to practice."

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆

Thank you, you for viewing "Be My Honey" Please comment ~ ^.^