Why Are You Back?

Be My Honey

"ACK! KAI! NO!" Nana screamed as she was being chased around the studio.

"Come baaaack!" Kai whinned and continued the run.

"WAE?!?!??!" Nana huffed and hid behind the speakers.

"Because, I want you to?" Kai groaned as he, too, tried to squeeze into the tight spot.

Unfortunately for him, he proved to be too large and ended up getting stuck in an awkward spot.

Nana quickly slipped out from her hiding place and laughed.

"S-s-s-shut up!" Kai turned red and flailed about, trying to release himself.

"A little help please, honey?!?!?!" He finally gave in to asking for help.

"Uhm," Nana carefully circled the situation.

"I'm not sure how to?"

"Well try?"

"Fine."

Nana, again surveyed the stuck person and then proceeded to lunge at him, using all her weight to try and force him out.

With many more attempted and a couple of pained grunts here and there, the two managed to just barely squeeze the toned-muscled Kai out.

"THANK YOU!" Kai immediately flung himself at Nana after he was free.

"ACK!" Nana stumbled backward at his hug.

"You're weird," she commented.

"Eeeeei! How?" Kai shot back.

"Uhm, because you're being all cute and clingly!" Nana slapped at Kai's arm in hopes of shaking him off.

"Because I like you," Kai bluntly stated.

"KAI!" Nana blushed and tried her best to nudge him with her elbow.

"People could hear!"

"Sooooo?"

"So?!?!?! We could get caught and then we'd be in trouble!"

Just as Nana spoke, did the couple hear footsteps coming their way and a few voices.

The two broke away fast, as Kai pretended to be practicing his dance moves, and Nana pretended to be interested in her phone.

"It's just around here, Miss," a man's voice was identified.

"Thank you very much," came a woman's voice in response.

There was then a soft knocking on the door of the practice room.

"I'm coming in, please excuse my intrusion."

The door slowly opened and a fair-skinned beauty popped her head in.

Both Nana and Kai turned to address the person.

"................"

Nana looked back at Kai, only to see his blank and cold face that he replaced with his puppy face earlier.

"Anna...." he coldly spoke.

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆

"Anna, what are you doing here?" Kai questioned.

"Ah, uhm," the woman, Anna, shlyly responded and tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

"You must have the wrong floor," Kai interrupted.

"This isn't SHINee's floor. That's the 2nd floor. You'll find Jonghyun there."

"I didn't come for Jonghyun," Anna quietly spoke.

"I came to see you."

"I can't believe it," Kai huffed a sarcastic breath of air.

"I told you to just get out of my life the second we broke up."

"It's been a long time, Jongin," Anna took a step forward.

"DON'T!" Kai coldly shot at her and stepped further away.

"You get the hell out of here, I don't want you around."

"Jongin, please. Can't we at least talk?"

"What's there to talk about? You ing cheated on me and you really didn't even have any sense of shame about it. I was here all along; practicing, sweating and pouring my heart into preparing for a debut. I thought you supported that! But while I was working so hard, you were out having fun with Jonghyun."

"......." Anna didn't reply.

"Yeah, I thought so," Kai's face darkened and he signaled to Nana.

"Take care of her, and show her out please."

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆

'So this is the girl Kai fell in love with,' Nana couldn't help but sneak a glance at the woman as the two rode the elevator down in silence.

'I can see why.'

Anna was a fair-skinned rare beauty.

Her eyes were extremely light brown for an Asian and her rich coffee hair looked soft and silky; hanging at about her waist.

She was definitely an ulzzang, that's for sure.

Nana took a look at herself in the reflection of the metal.

She wasn't necessarily bad-looking, but she wasn't necessarily good-looking either.

She wasn't any ulzzang or radiant beauty like Anna.

'What does he even see in me?' Nana shamelessly put herself down.

Next to Anna, Nana was like a child; an immature teenager who still had a lot of growing to do.

Nevertheless, Nana could tell that Anna wasn't a bad person and took the initiative to start a conversation.

"I'm sorry about Master Kai, it was out of line for him to push you away to harshly and coldly," she apologized and gave a 90 degree bow.

"Hardly," Anna sighed and twirled a piece of hair around her finger.

"He's always been like that. Anyway, that you for the apology. I'm Kwon Anna, a friend of Jongin's. And you are?"

"Ah."

Only now did Nana realize her mistake.

'Anna doesn't know about the honey system....and I even called him 'Master Kai!' AISH! BABO NANA!' She admonished to herself.

Apparently, Anna had not caught Nana's mistake in addressing Kai, for she was now occupied with touching up her makeup.

"I'm Kim Nana; also a friend of Kai's."

"I see," Anna peered over her compact mirror at Nana.

"How did you two become friends?"

"Through a mutual friend," Nana white-lied.

"My friend Chae Ina is a friend and collegue of SHINee's Taemin. Through Taemin I met him."

Nana felt it wise that although the story was a lie, it wasn't super far from the truth.

"Oh, okay," Anna nodded.

"You came to see him for what reason?" Nana didn't want to pry too much, but she couldnt' help herself.

"Well if you're a friend of Jongin's then I guess you know our history together. I came back to talk I suppose. I gave him the space he wanted after the breakup, but I felt that even though we broke up there are still some ends that need to be tied. We didn't end on the best of terms and I suppose I thought that maybe if we talked it out it would lead to either full closure or a new beginning," Anna admitted.

"I, truthfully wouldn't mind if we gave it another go. I regret what happened to tear us apart but I'm willing to be by his side forever if he took me into his heart again. But I would also understand if he pushed me away."

Nana gulped.

'Do I tell him this? Would I lose him if I told him that Anna wants to start over?' She worried.

"Anyway, it was kind of you to see me out, tell Jongin that he can give me a call if he wants to talk," Anna continued and pressed a sheet of paper that contained her number into Nana's hand.

"I will, take care," Nana tried her best to smile.

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆

"Is she gone?" Kai eyed Nana as she returned to the practice room.

"Neh, she's gone," Nana nodded.

"I don't get it," Kai sighed, exasperated and collapsed on the couch.

"She treated me badly and then we ended things. Now, she just shows up out of the blue and wants 'to talk' about what happened? Get real."

"Uhm well," Nana fiddled with her fingers.

"She did want me to pass on a message, I guess."

Kai raised in eyebrow curiously.

"She came because she thought that the time spent apart was needed before trying to make amends. She wanted to wrap up the past and leave it there and perhaps have the chance to start over with you." Nana gave Kai the paper with Anna's number on it.

"Did you tell her that I have a girlfriend?" Kai cocked his head.

"No...I didn't think it was wise. Although I can't say I'm your honey to her, I also can't go around saying I'm Kai from EXO's girlfriend. That would be a mess to clean up if it got around."

"I see where you're coming from," Kai scratched his head.

"Mm," Nana again became jittery.

"Are you okay?" Kai asked, recognizing Nana's fidgeting.

"Just....nervous I guess."

"What....wae?"

"I didn't know how you were going to take the message," Nana admitted.

"Were you worried I was going to leave you and go for her?"

"Uhm," Nana shut her eyes in embarrassment and nodded.

Kai sighed and heaved himself up from the sofa before making his way to Nana.

"I don't need this. If she really wants to talk, I suppose we can, but she'll call me," Kai tore up the number and threw the pieces of paper into the trash.

"I have a wonderful girlfriend right now, her name is Kim Nana. And she is the most incredible person I know."

Kai gave an award-winning smile as he wrapped his arms around Nana's waist before kissing her cheek.

Little did the couple know that someone had just entered the room

"WHAT THE?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!"

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆

Author's Notes:

Thank you so much for your patience in waiting for the release of this chapter.

I actually did have time to update it over the weekend, but I had an urge to write an angst fanfic.

If you are interested please read it ^.^ (Tortuous Words: Two-Shot)

Until next time, enjoy~ ^.^

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆

Thank you, you for viewing "Be My Honey" Please comment ~ ^.^