I'm Sorry

Be My Honey

Kai bit his lip and paced outside of Nana's apartment.

'Calm yourself, dude,' he breathed in and out.

He felt nervous.

'What if she hits me or yells at me again?'

Kai paced again before stopping right in front of the door.

'Ugh, you HAVE to do this, you moron!' He scolded himself.

Taking a deep breath, he shakily knocked on the door.

"ONE SECOND!" Came a response from the other side.

'What the...?' Kai raised an eyebrow.

The door swung open.

"Nana, I'm sorry!" Kai didn't dare look at the her and he bowed at a full 90 degrees.

"PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT!" Came laughter.

"Stuuuupid," a taunting voice snickered at him.

"Huh?" Kai straightened and found himself face-to-face with Hyun.

"WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!" Kai yelped and jumped back.

"Hey, YOU'RE the one who just bowed without knowing who came to answer the door," Hyun shot back.

"Whatever," Kai rubbed the back of his neck.

"I don't have time to deal with you now, Squirt. Where's Nana?"

"SQUIRT?!?!?!??!?!" Hyun's eyes flashed.

"And here I was GOING to let you know where Nuna is but since you called me that, no way. You're not going near her."

"Look man, I have to make things with her right, okay? I'm already getting in a pissed off mood and I don't need your smart-alecky comments."

"Well Nuna's not here. She's out," came Hyun's curt reply.

"UGH!" Kai threw up his hands.

'If this punk were older, I would have punched him.'

"Kay, bye bye now!" Hyun gave an evil grin and slammed the door shut.

"YOU JFOADFOSAKFSDKFL!" Kai cursed.

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆

Hyun put his hands on his hips and stuck his tongue out to the closed door.

"Serves you right, you jerk!"

How dare that turd hurt his precious nuna.

Hyun padded his way to Nana's room.

"Nuna...?" He softly asked into the dark room.

No response, just a few sniffles.

Hyun opened the door a bit more and slipped inside.

"Nuna, don't cry," his face crumpled as he saw Nana cry.

"I sent him away, you don't have to deal with him."

"Thanks...." Nana rolled over and buried her head in her pillow.

"Nuna, don't be this way over a guy," Hyun wrapped his arms around the large lump of blanket.

"You've been crying since you got home a few days ago....please...don't cry!"

"Jerk...Jerk...he's just a JERK!" Nana wailed.

"I know," Hyun patted Nana's head.

"I'm not on his side or anything, but he did come all the way over to see you...."

'God what am I doing, taking that guy's side?' Hyun immediately felt disgusted with himself.

"I don't want to see him."

"Nuna, you have to face him sometime."

"Whatever. Can you leave me alone please?" Nana pulled her blanket over her head.

"Okays...I'll be in my room, studying," Hyun sighed and left the room.

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆

Nana finally heaved herself up from laying down in her bed and looked around her room.

'What time is it?' She wondered and stared at the digital clock next to her.

It read 11:45 PM.

"Wow...late...." she whispered to herself.

Nana wrapped herself up in her blanket and hesitantly got out of bed.

She waddled to Hyun's room but the lights were off.

'Must have gone to bed, good boy,' she softly smiled to herself as she confirmed her guess.

She was right, as Hyun was knocked out cold over his books.

Nana carefully entered his room and used her blanket to cover the sleeping boy.

A faint knocking noise came from the door.

'Is someone here?' She shivered a bit.

'It's not a creep or a thief is it?'

Picking up Hyun's baseball bat, Nana carefully approached the door.

Slowly undoing the lock, Nana swung open the door and immediately pulled the baseball bat in front of her.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!" She hissed as loudly as she could, as she did not want to wake up Hyun.

"Wow...calm down there..." came a chuckle.

"Kai?" Nana blinked and put down her weapon.

"Yeahs, look can I talk to you?" Kai sheepishly ruffled his hair.

"Okay...."

Nana stepped outside the door and closed it, leaving only a crack open so she could re-enter it later.

"What?" She folded her arms over the chest and looked at Kai.

"Nana....I'm really sorry about what happened yesterday. I thought the joke was funny and I didn't realize that it had affected you so greatly. I wasn't being thoughtful. Your job is important to you and I know you need it. I wasn't thinking about the consequences that would come into play if anyone who wasn't supposed to know about us found out."

Nana felt a wave of relief wash over her.

"It's not just that I treasure my job, Kai. I also treasure you. I don't want to lose both my job AND you."

"You'd never lose me," Kai came closer and wrapped an arm around Nana.

"Promise?" Nana stuck out her pinky.

"I promise," Kai linked his pinky with hers and kissed her forehead; and the two made a pact.

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆

Author's Notes:

Aiya...I'm really sorry for not updating much....school has gotten HECTIC, especially since I have rehearsals for choir after school for an additional 2 and a half hours.

I hope this chapter was cute :3 as the two made up! YAY

Thanks for bearing with me ~

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆

Thank you, you for viewing "Be My Honey" Please comment ~ ^.^