But...It's Against the Rules...

Be My Honey

"Nana!" Kai caught her by the arm just as she was about to leave.

"Hmm?" Nana replied.

"........" Kai didn't speak.

"Master Kai, what is it?" Nana asked again.

"You know," Kai blew out a heavy breath and raked his free hand through his hair.

"You don't have to call me that anymore, you ARE my girlfriend, Nana," he devilishly grinned at the title.

"SHHHHHHHHHHH!" Nana flailed her arms and slapped a hand over Kai's mouth.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" Kai's protests came out in a muffle against the barrier.

"Look, I agreed to give it a go, but you realize that we have to be extra careful!" Nana sighed and gently pulled her hand away.

"We may be together, but that doesn't change two facts. One: that we're still honey and master around all other people, and two: we're breaking the rules. If we get caught with inconsistencies we are both ruined....wow, I don't know why I even agreed this in the first place."

"I do," Kai wiggled his eyebrows:

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆

"Don't leave me," Kai pleaded and squeezed Nana's waist a bit tighter.

"You're acting like a child, Master Kai," Nana tried to lighten the mood a little as she chuckled a bit.

"No, I don't care. I don't want you to leave....Stay by me, please don't go, please!" Kai earnestly cried again.

"Master Kai," Nana blinked as she caught a glimpse of Kai's face as he turned his head to the side.

'He looks like he's in pain somehow,' she examined his scrunched up face and were those a couple of tears that had wetted his cheeks?

Nana sighed and carefully Kai's hair.

"Shh, it's okay," she softly soothed.

"I'm not going anywhere, alright? I'm here, okay?"

"You promise?" Kai sniffed a bit before raising his head to look up at her.

"I promise," she smiled.

Kai then proceeded to stand up to his full height again.

"Master Kai?"

"Shh," Kai looked into Nana's eyes before bending down again to plant a small kiss on her lips.

"Master Kai!" Nana quickly recoiled back.

"What are you doing?"

"Nana, I realized that you are one of the most important people to me. Not only have you been by me during my mood swings, but you have done everything for me. I thought I didn't need someone to watch over me and take care of me, but I don't mind if it's you. I've found myself wanting to be taken care of by you and I get jealous whenever I see you with another male. Please, Nana, be mine?" Kai proposed.

"Master Kai, I can't. You know I can't! A honey and master can never have such a relationship. It's not condoned!"

"No one will find out. We'll keep it between us. There's no one else Nana, you're the only one who listens to me and cares. Whenever you're around, I start to get these teen butterflies in my stomach...."

"B-b-but!" Nana could feel her morals slipping away as she kept staring into Kai's dark eyes.

"I'll take care of you," Kai whispered before drawing her close and gently kissing her again.

'I give up....who could resist?' Nana's knees became weak and she surrendered.

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆

"Don't be such a greaseball! It's not like you!" Nana sputtered in embarrassment.

"Oh come on, you know you loved it. You couldn't resist my y charms, hmm?" Kai teased.

"S-s-shut up!" Nana could feel her face heat up.

"You wanted a coke. I'll go get it for you, MASTER Kai!" Nana spun on her heel and speed-walked out the door.

"Silly, girl. She's so cute though," Kai laughed to himself.

"I saw that."

Kai froze.

'Crap. Did someone already find out?'

"Don't worry, I'll keep it a secret. I'm your best friend."

Kai gave a lopsided grin as he turned to sheepishly look at Taemin.

"Hyung," he laughed, embarrassed as he ruffled his own hair.

"Not only am I your best friend, but you're really happy," Taemin continued as he grinned back.

"She's changed you. You seem to be more lively around your members and other SM Entertainment idols and staff. There's no way I'd rat you out and risk you reverting back to your sullen, cold self."

"What about you, Hyung?" Kai cracked his neck.

"Me?" Taemin raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, you," Kai prodded.

"What about me?" Taemin asked again, confused.

"Wow, dense much?" Kai scoffed.

"It's obvious Ina has feelings for you, Hyung! You haven't noticed?"

"Ina?" Taemin scratched his head.

"Wow, I feel bad for her. She's been spending her time, doing everything you've wanted her to do and following you around. Yet you can't even see that it's beyond her just doing her "duty" as a honey."

"Just because you got into a relationship with your honey, doesn't mean I should. What if I don't even have those feelings for her in the first place? We're all told that honeys and masters are not allowed to be romantically involved with one another. So why should I be like you?" Taemin retorted back.

"Whatever Hyung. But sooner or later, she's not going to be all happy and bright around you anymore. It's already been 4 years. How long is it going to take, before her bubbly personality fades? You're only going to end up hurting her in the end," Kai shrugged.

"Ina's my honey. That's all she is, and all she'll ever be. I don't "love" her. Her job is to be my assistant and that is all. We're business partners in a sense. No feelings whatsoever," Taemin held up his hand.

"Hmm?" Kai was about to argue back before catching a glimpse of light brown hair.

"Hyung...."

"What?" Taemin huffed.

"I think you may have just lost your honey," Kai pursed his lips and nodded toward the exit.

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆

Author's Notes:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY~ Happy couple is born~

I'm also pleased to start writing more about the side characters.

Stay tuned as next chapter will be all about Taemin and Ina!!!! :DDDDD

Don't worry though, we aren't straying away too far from the original characters and their story, but I felt like something needed to happen between Taemin and Ina.

Thank you, for supporting my story and reading ^.^

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆

Thank you, you for viewing "Be My Honey" Please comment ~ ^.^