Mianhae...

Be My Honey

Ina smiled to herself as she stared at the cup of coffee she had just gotten for Taemin.

'I love running errands for him.'

She was just about to turn the corner when she overheard hushed talking from the practice room.

"What about you, Hyung?"

Ina could recognize Kai's voice.

"Me?" Taemin replied.

"Yeah, you."

"What about me?"

Ina cocked her head to the side as she leaned in a bit closer to hear better.

'Yeah, what about Master Taemin?'

"Wow, dense much?"

'Are they arguing?' Ina was about to interrupt the conversation if that was the case.

"It's obvious Ina has feelings for you, Hyung! You haven't noticed?"

Ina froze.

'How did he know?'

"Ina?"

"Wow, I feel bad for her. She's been spending her time, doing everything you've wanted her to do and following you around. Yet you can't even see that it's beyond her just doing her "duty" as a honey."

Ina pursed her lips.

He was dead on.

'Kai's smart.....'

"Just because you got into a relationship with your honey, doesn't mean I should. What if I don't even have those feelings for her in the first place? We're all told that honeys and masters are not allowed to be romantically involved with one another. So why should I be like you?"

Ina blinked.

'Ah that's right....a honey and a master can never be in a relationship. But Kai and Nana are now....She's my friend though, so I'm happy for her.'

"Whatever Hyung. But sooner or later, she's not going to be all happy and bright around you anymore. It's already been 4 years. How long is it going to take, before her bubbly personality fades? You're only going to end up hurting her in the end."

"Ina's my honey. That's all she is, and all she'll ever be. I don't "love" her. Her job is to be my assistant and that is all. We're business partners in a sense. No feelings whatsoever."

Ina bit her lip, this was all she could take.

'It's never going to work, is it? I can't be as lucky as Nana...'

She turned around and bolted for the elevator.

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆

"INA! INA!"

Ina could hear Taemin yelling after her, but she continued her escape.

"INA! COME BACK! LET ME EXPLAIN!"

Ina boarded an elevator and hastily pressed the 'close door' button.

As soon as she was safe and alone she sighed to herself.

'It's like a drama....the guy chases the girl after betrayal of some sort. The only difference is that those characters like each other or they are in a relationship. Taemin and I are in neither of those situations. We're strictly honey and master....nothing more...'

The elevator dinged as it stoped at the 2nd floor.

'Eh?'

Ina blinked back her tears as the doors opened to reveal SHINee's Minho.

"Ina-ssi," Minho gave a polite smile as he boarded the elevator himself without his honey, Sora.

"Where's Sora-ssi?" Ina managed to choke out.

"Sora had to run some errands for me, I'm going to the first floor to meet her. I asked her to buy some fried chicken. Onew-Hyung has been craving it but his honey has been too busy lately. Didn't have time to get him his chicken today."

"I see," Ina wiped her tears.

"Hey...are you okay?" Minho turned to Ina and blinked in surprise.

"Ah, I'll be fine. Thank you," Ina gave a gentle smile and the elevator dinged again at the main, first floor.

"Join me for a cup of coffee?" Minho sweetly offered.

"Uhm," Ina held up the drink she had in her hands.

"Nonsense, that was for Taemin, I know it was. Come on," Minho took the cup away from Ina and threw it in the nearest trash can.

"Join me now?" He offered again.

"Alright..." Ina hesitantly accepted.

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆

Taemin frantically pushed the elevator button.

'WHY IS IT SO SLOW TODAY??!?!?!??!' He panicked.

'That's it, I'm taking the stairs.'

Taemin threw back the door that revealed the stair case and began to descend them as fast as he could.

It was true...all of what Kai had said.

He had been blind to Ina's kindness and what it truly had meant. 

Of course, it was her job to make him happy and to do whatever he asked of her.

But no honey was required to pay so much attention to detail when it came to their masters.

Ina knew everything:

His birthday and exact time he was born.

His favorite type of food that was always stocked to a plenty; he never had to ask for banana milk or crackers.

His fears and things he absolutely hates.

Everything.

'I'm a fool for not realizing it,' Taemin admonished to himself as he flew down the stairs.

Did he love Ina?

That, he wasn't sure about.

But there was one thing he was sure about, and that was he did not want to lose her.

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆

"I hope you don't find this silly," Ina turned pink a bit as she admitted everything to Minho over coffee.

"Hmm, of course not," Minho shook his head.

"I'm not surprised really. I'm sure many honeys know that their job is strictly their job, but you can't stop those few who really do fall in love."

"The worst part is, is that I've been secretly loving him while he hasn't seen it at all and only thinks of me as his honey."

"Well you can't blame him on that part really," Minho reasoned.

"He's not required to feel the same way back. He knows that your job is just to be a honey, so why should he feel that way?"

"I suppose so," Ina's face fell again.

"I didn't mean to upset you, mianhae," Minho gave a sympathetic smile.

"I was just trying to inform you of the reality..."

"No, I understand. And you're completely right," Ina sniffed a bit and nodded.

"INA!" A voice rang out.

"Master Taemin?" Ina's eyes grew large as a sweating and heavily breathing Taemin approached her and Minho.

"Mianhae...." Taemin gulped as he tried to catch his breath.

"I didn't know...no, I didn't see. And I'm an idiot for not seeing it at all. Don't quit on me though, please?"

"I....." Ina began.

"You better be serious," Minho cut in.

"Of course I'm serious!" Taemin's eyes narrowed.

"No more of you mistreating her," Minho lectured.

"And don't hurt her."

"Who are you, her father?" Taemin shot back, clearly annoyed.

"No, I'm not. I'm just someone who genuinely cares for her," Minho smiled and stalked out of the coffee shop.

"See ya around Ina-ssi," he called out over his shoulder.

"BWOH?!?!?!" Taemin blew up.

"Master Taemin, not here..." Ina gave an apologetic smile to the rest of the customers and gently pushed Taemin out of the shop.

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆

"WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS, HUH??" Taemin blew up again as soon as the two were in a private room.

"Calm down," Ina soothed.

"NO! THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE! WHAT'S HE DOING MESSING WITH MY GIRL?!?!?"

Ina stopped tugging at Taemin's arm.

"Did you just call me 'your girl'?"

"Uh...." Taemin turned a bright red color as he realized what he just said.

"heehee," Ina gave a small laugh as she also turned a bit pink.

"Yah, s-s-s-shut up!" Taemin pouted and turned his head away in embarrassment.

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆

Author's Notes:

Okay, the REAL reason why this chapter is called 'Mianhae' was because I haven't updated in about 2 weeks!

I'd like to tell you that I'd gone on a short "Christmas hiatus" but that would be lying.

I just got lazy now that it's Christmas Break.

So I'm sorry, truly sorry, for not being a better updater D':

Thank you for bearing with me~

Hope you had a great Christmas/holiday and have a happy New Year! ^.^

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆

Thank you, you for viewing "Be My Honey" Please comment ~ ^.^