Caught?!?!?

Be My Honey

"WHAT THE?!?!?!?!?!"

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆

Nana immediately pulled away at the sudden voice.

"Ahh-ahh," Kai sighed and put his hands behind his head.

"Busted, eh?"

"How can you stay CALM during this?" Nana wailed and threw her hands up in the air.

"Because it's just me," a low chuckle came from the source.

"Yeahs, chill Nana. It's just Suho-Hyung," Kai laughed at Nana's bewildered face.

"Everyone in EXO knows about us. I told them just in case any one of them might walk in on us."

"YOU !" Nana cried and beat on Kai's chest.

"OWWWIES!!! WAE?!?!?!?" He exclaimed and rubbed his now sore spot with one hand.

"YOU HAD ME WORRIED YOU JERK!" Nana's eyes began to tear up a bit.

"Omo, mianhae...Nana, don't cry..." Kai's eyes grew larger as he saw Nana's genuine emotions.

"Wow, good going Kai," Suho rolled his eyes and sauntered across the practice floor.

"You made her cry. Anyway, I just came back because I forgot my water bottle!" The boy help up a lime green-plastic bottle and waved it in the air.

"Have fun you two!"

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆

"Jerk, jerk, jerk, JERK!" Nana yelled and sobbed into her hands.

"Aish, Nana. Stop crying, please. It was a joke. I'm sorry that I scared you. Please, don't cry," Kai tried soothing her and patted her back.

"You had me so scared!" Nana blubbered between her hiccups.

"Look, I said I was sorry!" Kai had begun to lose his patience.

He had spent exactly about fifteen minutes total, trying to calm Nana down but to no avail.

"Do you NOT realize how serious that could have been if it had been anyone else?!?!?" Nana shot back.

"I do understand it's serious, but c'mon. It was a practical joke. You don't seriously think I'd jeopardize us by not telling people who usually enter this space about us. You've cried enough, get over it."

Kai finally gave up and shurgged his shoulders.

Nana sniffed and dried any wet tears that had stained her face.

"You don't need to be so mean about it," she gulped.

"I wasn't!" Kai defended.

"I've been sitting here for fifteen minutes apologizing and trying to make things right and all you keep doing is crying and crying and complaining. Look I'm sorry, I really am. But you can't just sit here and feel sorry for yourself forever."

"Whatever," Nana could feel her temper also flaring a bit.

"Okay, cool," Kai shortly replied back.

The two sat in silence for another five minutes or so.

"So," Kai began.

"What?" Nana retorted back.

"Geez," Kai ruffled his hair with a free hand in annoyance.

"You girls hold grudges way too long. Look, I'm over the whole thing. If you're not, then just go and come back when you're ready to grow up about the situation."

Nana's mouth fell open.

"Among all the times you were horrible and cold to me, this is the worst. If you were going to be such an arrogant person, why did I even take the risk to be with you?"

"UGH! JUST GO!" Kai yelled.

"FINE!" Nana's eyes began to well with tears again.

She heaved herself off the floor and left Kai alone in the studio.

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆

"And 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.....NO! Kai, you messed up again!!!" The dance instructor pulled at his hair in frustration.

"This is the 10th time we've run through this part and you're STILL getting it wrong! FOCUS!"

"Sorry," Kai mumbled an apology and bowed.

"Whatever, take 15 minutes everyone."

"Dude, what's with you today?" Chanyeol eyed Kai as he guzzled down a bottle of water.

"Yeah, you haven't been yourself lately," Sehun blinked.

"You've never made so many mistakes before," Suho also remarked.

"You're the main dancer aren't you?" D.O. coughed as he choked on his sip of water.

"Shhh don't say that, you might make him mad!" Baekhyun shoved D.O.

"What's been going on?" Sehun asked.

"It's Nana, isn't it?" Suho sighed. "She hasn't been around has she?"

"Nana's not here?" Chanyeol began scanning the room.

"Now that I think about it, Nana hasn't been here for the past two days," Baekhyun nodded.

"We fought I guess," Kai cracked his neck.

"Dude, what did you do to her?" D.O.'s eyes widened.

"Nothing, she over-reacted to a practical joke I played on her the other day," Kai explained.

"Ah, when I walked in on you guys?" Suho pursed his lips.

"Yeahs."

"Well let me tell you something," Suho began. "Nana was really worried it looked like. From that shocked face of hers, I could tell you hadn't told her that you annouced your relationship to us EXO members."

"So?" Kai raised an eyebrow.

"So, even though you think she over-reacted, there's your own fault at play as well. I know you think you know the consequences of what would happen if you guys got found out, but I don't think you realize how serious it would be. Nana's quite aware of her position and what's at stake for going out with an idol that is her "master." Not only would she be stripped of her honey title and be fired, but SM Entertainment would most definitely make sure you guys could never meet up or have contact with each other."

"I didn't realize..." Kai bit his lip.

"Yeahs you didn't," Suho repeated.

"So I suggest you take your manly pride off that high pedestal it's on right now and reach out to her."

"I don't even know where she is," Kai sheeplishly admitted.

"Probably at home or school, where else would she have to go?"

"Oh...okay, well I'll drop by her place tonight then I guess," Kai sighed.

"OKAY! LET'S GET BACK TO WORK!" The instructor entered the studio again and clapped his hands.

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆

Author's Notes:

I'm back my lovely subbies :3

This chapter is more like a 'trying to get back into the groove of things' chapter...not a whole lot going on but I needed something to start out with ~

Hope you enjoy, nonetheless ^.^

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆

Thank you, you for viewing "Be My Honey" Please comment ~ ^.^