Unexpectable love

Coffee Love ♥

Yuri Pov

Gah~~what a tiring day but I still enjoyed it.Yoona,Jessica,Kyuhyun,Siwon and Donghae treated me well.They are so funny and friendly.It makes me comfortable with them especially Yoona.She's so prissy and polite making Siwon and Kyuhyun likes her more.Well,I know bout that.I can even know them falling in love with her through their eyes.I walk passing a dark road.Why is so dark in here?Yuri,calm down,nothing's gonna happen okay?I'm so afraid of the dark.Tonight is so cold that I can feel the breeze is biting me inside.I wore a simple t-shirt and jeans with sweater but still cannot protect me from the cold breeze.I can feel on my hands a drop of rains.Oh no!It's gonna rain!I sighed.I'm gonna be wet!Luck is never on my sides!The dark cloud gives out a heavy rains.Now,I'm wet.As I walking on the roads,a car stops besides me.I can't see the persons clearly as the person rolled his window car down.He greet me.

"Yuri ssi~~". I hear his voice greeted me.I'm just smiling.I recognise this voice.

"Minho,".I replied.

"What are you doing?Walking alone on this dark road?'.he asked.I rolled my eyes.I hate him!Hey!Can you give me a ride?!Don't you see I'm wet right now?!.

"Yuri~ssi??"he called me.I startled.I didn't reply to him.Continuing my walking immediately.His car following me again.Arghhh~I'm so cold!Hey!Why he following me?

"Yuri ssi~~wanna ride?"he asked again.I stopped.How can I refuse?I opened his door car and sits besides him.He looks at me then gives me his smile.I rolled my eyes and turned my head to the window.

"Kwon Yuri.."he said to me.

"Yah!Don't called me with full name,"I said.I hate people called me with my FULL name!He smiles again.

"Why are you smiling?"I asked.

"Nothing,"replied Minho shortly.I look at him with confused.Then,I faced to the window again.

"Why you being so cold to me tonight?".Minho tried to broke the silence.I ignored his question.

"Minho you can stopped me at the corner,"I said to him as my finger pointed at the old building.Minho looks at me but I ran my eyes from him.I don't want any questions about me.But,I failed.

"So,you're not rich?"he asked.What type of questions of that?!I hate those words!I can feel that I'm gonna leaking out.Tears is rolling on my cheeks.He looks confused and lent me his handkerchief.I ignored him.

"Stop here please!"I said strictly towards him.

"I'm sorry,"said Minho innocently.

"Yah!,"I shouted at him when he did not want to stop me.He keeps driving and he passing my apartment!!

"Yah!Where you want to go?!You already passed my house!"I shouted at him.

"I'm gonna take you at my second house,"he replied calmly.My jaws dropped.Did he want to hurt me??I can't beleive it!

"Minho!!!!Stop!"I cried.I saw a signboard on the right side of the road.'Choi's Mansion Private Property'.Where the hell is he gonna take me?.We reached at the yard of the mansion.Wow!It's so big and beautiful.We get out of the car and he grabbed my hands and walk to the main doors.He opened the door for me and let me in.

"You're in my house right now,don't be scared,I'm not gonna hurt you,"he broke the silence between us.I nodded.

"I'll get you some towel and clothes,"said Minho as he walking upstairs.What I'm gonna do??I walk into the living room and sit on the couch.It's so comfortable.I feel so cold!Then,Minho tapped my shoulders and lent me a towel and a clothes.He showed me shower room.After I changed my wet clothes and drying my hair,I walking into the living room and saw Minho is laying on the couch.I approache him.He already sleeping.Aww~~he looks so cute,he sleeping like a baby.I knees down and facing his face.I observed his face.His y lips,his round sparkling eyes,his sharped nose makes me falling in love with him again and again.

I grabbed a comforter on the table and covered his body.I sit on the floor.I sighed.I treat him so badly today.Minho ah~~mianhe.I closed my eyes and sleeps.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minho POV

I wake up on my sudden sleep.I saw Yuri sleeping on the floor.Poor Yuri.I realised that someone covered me with a comforter.It must be Yuri.I want to wakes her up but geezz~I don't have a guts.The truth is I like seeing her sleeping like that.So,I take her on the floor and lays her on the couch.I walk in to the kitchen and grabbed some wine.Suddenly,Yuri wakes up.I approache her and gives her wine.

"Wanna some?"I ask.She shakes her head.

"I don't drink,"she replied with her hands on her head.

"Okay,"I smiled.Awkward situation is killing both of us.She just stiffed herself sitting on the couch.

"You know what?I never brought a girl here before,"I tried to broke the silence.She looks at me.

"Well, once I guess,"I said again.She just nodded.

"Who is that girl?"asked Yuri.

"Seohyun,my ex girlfriends,"I replied.

"What happened?"she asked again.I startled with the questions.I thought she never asking me.

"She's just playing me,she just wants me for my money,"I replied.

"Poor you,"Yuri said as she took a seats besides me.She looks at my eyes.

"Don't pity me,Yuri,"I said.I took a glanced at her face.I took my face near her as I can feel her breathe.I gulped as I saw her pink lips.I can't stand it.I try to kiss her but she pushed me away.

"I'm sorry,"I said.Yuri looks shocked with my action just now.

"We can't!"she shouted.I'm regreting  what I act just now.

"My oppa would kill me!,"she said.But it sounds likes she's whispering.

"Mwuh?"I asked.

"Send me home Minho!,"she said nervously.Then,I had to sent her home as she force me badly to go home.We keep on silence in the car.Then,she thanked me for sent her back safely.It's already 8am.Both of us skipping the school today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooyoung POV

As I walking to the school,I saw Minho's car in front of the old apartment building.Then,Yuri cames out from the car with a mope face.What the heck is going on between them?!!I started to feel jealous.Yuri lives there??I thought she was so rich? 0_o .Minho's car passing by me and Minho didn't even notice me.How could he??I feel so sad.Yuri waving at me and shows her happy face.What the heck?But just now Yuri's face is so sad but after she seeing me she's so happy.Are she lesbian or what?So,I pretends that I'm not looking at her and just walking away immediately.I rushed to school as I was so damn late!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK guys!!This chapter is FOR MINYUL AND SOOMIN SHIPPERS!SORRY FOR MY GRAMMARS AND TYPING ERROR!Comments and subcribes will made my days!xD