SNOWFALL

Coffee Love ♥

Jessica POV

I have a great time with Donghae.Lately,he became a different man.He's not the old him.He takes a very  good care of me.He caressed me with his love and kindess.I'm very touched with his manner.

"Jessica!" Donghae called me at the top of the snow.I ran towards him but its kinda hard to run on this thick snow.I panting hardly as I approached him.He carved a smile on his face which makes my heart beating faster on its maximum rate.

"Cmon girl!Let's back to hotel,"he told me.I'm just nodded.

"The snow fall was getting heavier,so it would be safe if we headed back to our hotel room,"said Tiffany nervously.Siwon patted her shoulder calmly.We all nodded.Agreeing that we should go back to our hotel.It's very dangerous for we stay here for a longer time.Without wasting our time,we take a different cable car to reach at the top of the mountain.We must reach on the mean time unless we get stuck outside or worst a cable car.As usual,I took the first cable car with Donghae,Siwon and Tiffany.The second turn would be Sooyoung,Yoona,Minho and Kyuhyun. Maybe the last turn would be Yuri and the other strangers.

Unclasped and clasped my hand.I feel less uncomfortable.I did not know why.I'm afraid that the cable car would be stop and we stucked here forever! Sometimes,my imagination gone wild.Donghae look at me worriedly and playing with my hands.

"Relax,I'm here,".His words made me comfortable yet make me fall hardly on him again and again.

"Could you two stop that cheesy stuff please?"Tiffany said annoyingly.I give her merong.

"You're just jealous that Siwon never did that to you?"I talked back.

"Yah!We did that more often than you.Plus,Siwon is a romantic type that your Donghae,"she said proudly.I give her my icy look.

"Whatever you two,stop arguing,we're in critical situation here,"said Siwon who feel dizzy with height.Such a coward.

~~~~~~

Yoona POV

We're on the second cable car.I feel so much awkward with Kyuhyun presence and Sooyoung.I'm more closed with Jessica and Yuri though rather than these two.I cleared my throat as I feel thirsty at the same time.I took a glance at Kyuhyun.He was a staring outside of the window.Lately,he never want to take a look on me or talk with me.Why did he do that to me?Am I guilty or what?I sighed and started to opened my mouth.

"Kyuhyun,why you ignoring me?".

"Am not," he replied shortly.

"Is it because I ignored you at the cafeteria?".He keep on silence did not want to look at me.Sooyoung just listening our conversations .Never dare to interrupt.So, I decided to keep my mouth shuts.Several minutes later,our cable car reached on the top of mountain.We get out of the car and saw Donghae,Jessica,Siwon and Tiffany waiting for us at the lobby hotel.

"Sica,did Minho took a ride with you guys?"ask Sooyoung while holding her iphone.

"Nope,I thought,he was with you,"Sica said.Suddenly,something crossed my mind.I just realised that Yuri's cable car had not yet return.Maybe she took a ride with Minho.

"Where's Yuri?"ask Tiffany.

"Maybe she with Minho on the next turn?"Donghae said.

Suddenly,a soft voice coming from the announcer.

"Attention everyone,please stay on your room or search a safe shelter in a few second.We got a news from our engineering that the cable car would be stoped automatically stop in just 5 minutes.Make sure that your family member or your beloved persons are around you.Thank You."

OMG!Poor Yuri and Minho! I murmured myself.Suddenly,there was no electricity and the surroundings are covered with darkness.Everybody are screaming and children are crying.We held each other hands.Then,we heard Sooyoung shouting out Minho's name..

"Minho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"she screamed like a mad woman.We trying to calm her down in this situation.She crying hardly.We could never stopped her.

"How bout Yuri?"ask Jessica.Sooyoung lift her head up.

"Yuri is with Minho?NO!!It can't be!"Sooyoung yelled.I can feel the tension between Yuri and Sooyoung.Sooyoung are too jealous with Yuri.Yuri will never snatched Minho.

'Poor those two especially Yuri.She really scared of darkness'

~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's POV

Heheh!We're coming with a new chapter updated.Sorry,for the bad English since English is not my number one language.So,the spelling are mostly inaccurate. Phewhh! My head are stuck!No idea or bulbs on my head!So,what's happening with Minho and Yuri?Where are they?Hhehe!Will be revealed later!

Thank you for the new SUBSCRIBERS AND COMMENTERS! ALL OF YOU ARE LOVES! :DDDD SILENT READERS!PLEASE SHOW OFF YOURSELF!