Jealous?

Coffee Love ♥

Yuri POV

I wake up late again this morning.Well,I always do.Taecyeon oppa had gone working at the Chinesse restaurant three blocks from our apartment early in the morning.We don't have any car so we always take a walk to our own venue.Lately,we have a bad communication with each other,Taecyeon oppa treat me so coldly after our parents divorced but he never forget to give me a pocket money.I take a look at my alarm clock on the tablelamp.WHAT?!!It's already 7:45 am!!I must get ready now or I'll be late!

After taking shower,I wear my school uniform,put some powder and lip balm,then combed my hair.I went downstairs so quickly and unfortunately I fell down on the stairs.Ouch!!!It really hurts I rubbed my bump and I got a bruise on my knee.Jerk!!So ugly!I ran quickly to the bus stop and phewh~~Just on time!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoona POV

Today new gossip making me so surprised!!Sooyoung got Minho!OMG,her dream is really coming true!Aww~~I wish I can be like her!But not all the things you can get right??Sooyoung smile brightly to me and holding my hands tightly as she seems like so excited!!I'm soO happy for her!

"Sooyoung ah~~you are so luckyyy!!!"I praise her.

"Aww~kahmsahmnida Yoona ah~I feel so happy I can get him!"she said excitedly.Suddenly Tiffany coming nowhere interrupted us.

"Yah!Sooyoung ahh~!You don't even tell me about this!I'm your bff remember?!".Tiffany sulking at Sooyoung.Both of us let out a laugh.

"Fany fany Tiffany~I won't forget you,you already know right?So,are you happy for me??"Sooyoung tried to coax Tiffany.Then,she smiled brightly at both of us.She gave Sooyoung a big hug and making her cute eye smile.

"Yah,Im Yoona!When are you to get boyfriends?You'd been single for a long time,you must open your heart for them,"asked Sooyoung.I gave her a fake smile.

"I just need time okay?"I replied shortly.Sooyoung sighed.

"Hey,it's already 8:15 am,the teachers are not coming yet?"asked Tiffany.

"Maybe they got some meeting??"Sooyoung said slumberly.We nodded unison.Then,I realise someone is missing again,it's been two days Yuri are not coming at school.Did she have any problem?

"Sooyoung,Fany,did you know why Yuri is not coming for the last two days?"I asked worriedly.Well,she just like my sister I guess,nope,she just like my twins.We both have the same characteristics and physical condition.Many of my friends told me that both of us just like twin.Well,we are!xD

"Speaking of the devil,here she come,"said Tiffany when we all saw Yuri is patting in front of the door class.

"Yah!Kwon Yuri!!You being late again!!"I said angrily at her.She smiled at us and went to her seats besides Minho.She let out her bag and walking towards us.

"Yah!Yuri ah~~you late!You're lucky that teachers not coming yet!"said Sooyoung angrily.

"Hhahah..well.."Yuri rubbed her neck and smiling shyly.All of us let a big laughed on her action.

"Yah!You three why are you so happy today?"she asked so innocently.

"Guess what Yul?!!"Tiffany asked excitedly as she winks towards me and Sooyoung.

"Urmm..what is it?I really on guessing you know?"she said in laziness ton of voice.

"Yah!you're no fun at all!"I said teasing her.

"I'm not in the mood today Yoona ah~~can I just know the news?What's the big deal?"she replied.

"Sooyoung got a boyfriend!!"Tiffany and I screamed excitedly in unison.

"Hahha..well,congrats then,who was the lucky boy?"she asked.Sooyoung smling shyly.

"It's Minho!!!"Sooyoung said.Both of us feel so happy and have a big hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuri POV

My heart stops beating as I heard Minho is Sooyoung's boyfriend.It's not that I'm not happy for her but it's kinda feeling that I couldn't  understands.Why I'm feeling like this??Jealous?It couldn't be!That rich spoilt guy makes me disgust.He's not my type at all.Aren't he?

Where's Minho?Wait..wait,,why I'm worried about that annoying guy??pfftt~~I walking out from Sooyoung,Yoona and Tiffany.I sit at my own desk.I tried to be cool.Then,I saw Minho walking towards Sooyoung and peck a kiss on Sooyoung's lip.I round my eyes widely!They're kissing on public?!What the heck!I saw he whispering at Sooyoung's ear with a grinned on his face.Get a room!!I'm so annoying seeing that scenes between them.Minho take a seats beside me and opened his book calmly.I took a glance at him.

"Yah!What are you looking at?"he asked me coldly.

"I'm not looking at you~I just see something on your face?"I bit my lips.I'm lying to him.

"I think there's nothing wrong on my face,"he replied.

"Tskk~yah Choi Minho stop acting so arrogantly with me!".He just keep on silence and focusing on his books.Why don't he took a glance at me for a moment?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nobody POV

After the school bell ringing,everybody excitedly went to their homes as long they are not in school zone.But Minho wanna take fresh air and goes to the school rooftop.As he on the rooftop,he saw a hot figure dancing so gracefully along the rythm.'Wow"he was so amazed with the dance and the girl's body.

The girls then realise that someone is watching her dancing.So,she stops and turned to the persons.

"Minho?!!What are you doing here?!"Yuri asked awkwardly.

"Why?Is that wrong?"he replied it shortly while folded his arms.Yuri gulped.

"You are so talented Yuri ssi~"Minho praising her.She just smiling.Minho approaches her and lend her a mineral water.

"Oh thank you Minho,"she replied.Minho took a seat beside her and hugged his knee.

"No problems,hey!Yuri ah~~I'm sorry.."

"For what?"

"Peeking you just now"

"Oh it's okay,anyway congrats for your status with Sooyoung,she'll be perfect for you,"

"Thank you....yeah,I hope so."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Well,guys?What did you think??Sorry for Haesica shippers,they story will be on the next chapter xD keep supporting us!xD I trying to get inspired for Minyul moments,so just wait guys!Who do you think Minho will end ups to??Keep following us!Sorry for the short chappies and grammar !

COMMENT,SUBCRIBES,RECOMMEND IT!

NO SILENCE READERS ALLOWED! xD