The Start Of Friendships

Coffee Love ♥

Yuri POV:

OMG!This is my first day!God Help me!Don't be nervous!Don't be nervous!Cool down!Cool down okay?! I sighed.Then.I took my first step towards the class.Huh~~I let out a breathe.Knock knock~~I knocked on the door.My heart is pumping so hard that my chest would bursts!Then, a teachers opened the door for me.

"Well,welcome,come on in,"She smiled.

I sighed.Then, I walked in to the classroom.

As I stepped in,all eyes stared at me.My heart started to pump again!!I felt like to pass out.Damn!I bowed my head down 90 degrees!!

"Okay,everyone this is our new student" said the teacher. "Introduce yourself please,"

"Urrrrm~anyeongseyo" I said with a shaky voice"My name is Kwon Yuri.I'm from Busan High School.I transfered here because of my family.I wish to make friends here and please treat me well,okay?"I smiled.

Suddenly,my eyes stopped there. I gasped. Who's that? I couldnt took my eyes of him. A tall handsome young boy who sit at the back row of the second desk in the class.

"Miss Kwon,you may sit at the last row at the empty table okay?"instructed Miss Euni.

I nodded.Gahhh~~!! I started to blush when I took a seat next to him.As I sit down,I glanced at him.He gave me a warm smiled and showed his hand to me.

"Minho,"He smiled.

I reached his hand."Yuri"

He let off my hand. "Welcome," he said.

"Thanks," I smiled.OMG!!He's so damn cute!

I shifted my view to the front as Miss Euni started the lessons.

 

Donghae POV

I looked at the white board. But, I didn't pay much attention to the lessons. i sighed. Jessica.. I glanced to my left. Jessica sit 2 rows away from my seat. I stared at her for awhile. I wondered, how's she now? My thoughts stopped as the bell rang. Now it's gym class.

Miss Euni walked out from the class. I took a glanced at Jessica.

I walked towards her as she stood up from her seat.

"Hey,Jess!"I said.

Jessica looked at me with a sharp look. She then rolled her eyes and walked away.

I quickly grabbed her arm.

"Let me go!" Jessica said, strictly.

I grasped her arm hardly as she stubborn not to hear what I'm gonna say.

"Hear me!" I begged her.

"What?!"

"I'm sorry about what happened."

"So,??'

"I'm sorry~"

'Where's Hara?" Jessica tried to change the topic.

"Who are we talking about?"

I sighed.

"GO away you freak!' She pulled her arm away and ran to the door leaving me behind.I was so dissappointed that she never wants to hear me.I need to explain everythings to her and closure.I kicked the table hardly.Ouchh~~I shout hurtly! I realise someone is watching me kicking the table off.

"Urmhh~sorry," said Yuri as I looked at her.I just nodded.Yuri,the new girl in our class.Not bad,huh?Yuri left me and walks away from the class.

~END OF POV~

At the gym class,the students was playing dodgeball. AS they were busy having fun throwing the ball, someone accidentally threw a ball hardly to Jessica. Jessica fell because of the hard knocked at her stomach over Yuri.

Both of them fell on the floor.

Ouchhh!

"Sorry!"cried Jessica which is still lay above Yuri.Sooyoung that saw the incident walked towards them trying to help.

"Hhahaha! Let me help you," said Sooyoung and help lifted Jessica.

"Thanks"said Jessica then both of them helped to lift Yuri.

"OMG,I'm so sorry!"

"It's okay,"Yuri smiled.Then,Tiffany come from nowhere approaching them with her big laugh.

"Yah!You're so mean!"said Sooyoung.

"Anhio~I should caught it on phone haha..and post it on Youtube!"replied Tiffany.Yuri giggled with the joke.

"I wasn't joking!"said Tiffany when she saw Yuri giggling.

"Ouh, I thought you were joking' said Yuri innocently.

"Hhaha..I am!LOL...,"laughed Tiffany showing her eye smile.

They started to know each other closely and went out together since today.

 

WE KNOW IT ! BUT  WE TRYING TO IMPROVE OUR STORY PLOT!JUST WAIT TILL THE MIDDLE OF THE STORY and you find it INTERESTING! SUBSCRIBE,COMMENTS AND FOLLOW US!xD This is our FIRST FANFICS !xD Hope you love it!<3 I know there's no romantic scenes yet...but wait okay?!xD