Feeling

Coffee Love ♥

Jessica POV

I walked into the cafeteria and then I heard someone calling my name from far.It's Donghae.

"Jagiya~!Good morning!"he greets me as he hugged me tightly.

"Morning baby! I miss you!,"I replied and give him a morning kiss on his soft lips.

"Sorry jagiya~~I didn't reply your text last night,I'm busy preparing my assignments,"he apologised to me while he lead me to the lasts seats on the cafeteria.

"Yah~it's okay,you must be tired aren't you?"I said and give him my sweetest smile.

"Yeah,sort of,but it's gone when I'm with you,"he said while pinching on my cheeks and kissing my lips.

Suddenly,Tiffany come greets us.

"Yah!You two!Stop it!Get a room!"she said while rolling her eyes.

"We will,"teased Donghae.I smacked him on his arms.

"Dream on."I said and give him a cute merong.Tiffany shook her head and rolled her eyes.

"Ok,Sica ah~~I want to invite both of you to my vacation?We're gonna have a fun moment on snow skiing and ride a cable car!You two must go okay?!"she asked me excitedly.Donghae and I look at each other unisonly.

"When is it?"I asked.

"Oh,c'mon,only one weeks okay?!Please,please,please!"she coaxing me with her lovely puppy eyes.

"Yah~stop doing your aegyo!Urmh~okay then,I'll go with donghae okay?"I replied her.Donghae just give me a nods.

"Okay,settle!I gotta go now!I'd to invite Yoona and Kyuhyun!Don't forget this Friday okay?I'll be waiting you!I,"she reminds me excitedly.

"Oky,Fany!see yah!"I waved at her .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoona POV

Tiffany coming to me rushly as I holding a bundle of books in my hands.Pooft!My books now flying on the air and fell to the floor.

"Yah!Fany ah~look what you did?"I said to her in not-so-anger voice.

"Yoona!I'm so sorry!I'm getting so over excited!"she apologised at me with a grinned on her face.She helps me lifted some of my books and started walking with me to the class.

"Yoona,I would like to invite you and Kyuhyun to my vacation!We're gonna have fun!Trust me!Please go!"

"This Friday right?Okay fine,I'll go with Kyuhyun,So,who's coming?"

"Sica,Donghae,Kyuhyun,Sooyoung.Minho,Yuri,Siwon and you..I've tell them and they are going to my vacation,"

"Oh okay,then,I tell my mom first,".She nodded.Suddenly,Kyuhyun interrupted our conversation from nowhere.

"Yay!Snow skiing?!It'll be awesome!!"he shouted excitedly.

"Yah!Kyuhyun ah~Stop it!,"I said and smacked his arms.He rubbed his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nobody POV

Sooyoung asked Yuri for accompany her to get some shopping for this Friday in an expensive mall.They really have a good time and become more close with each other.Sooyoung treats Yuri like her own sister.Yuri was known as a prankster among her bestfriends.So,everybody feel comfortable when with her.Sooyoung did buy Yuri some clothes and girl stuffs.

Beep~beep~

Sooyoung phone vibrates and Yuri doing some peeking on Sooyoung's phone.It's from Choi Minho.

"Sooyoung ah~~your phones vibrates,it's from Choi Minho,"Yuri said while glared at Sooyoung.

"Yah!Kwon Yuri!You're peeking my phone!"she said in a high voice.

"Can you shut your mouth a little bit!People hear you!I'm sorry,"Yuri apologised.Sooyoung ignored her as she reads the texts from Minho.Then,Yuri saw Sooyoung's face suddenly become blush as she reads a message from Minho.Yuri feel a little bit jealous in her hearts.

*Kwon Yuri!Why are you feeling that way!Yah!Minho is your bestfriend's boyfriend!You should control your feeling!*

"Yul!Are you okay?"Sooyoung asked when she saw Yuri is spacing out.

"Huh?Err~neh~"Yuri replied.

"Why are you blushing?"Yuri asked.

"I got text from Minho,".Yuri nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minho POV

When I entered the restaurant,my steps stiffed as I saw Yuri is talking to Sooyoung at the corner of the restaurant.What the hell is she doing here?I got to brave myself confronted her.I didn't know why I'm suddenly become clumsy and my heart beats so damn fasts!

"Minho!"Sooyoung greets me.I walking calmly towards them and take a seat besides her and give a kiss on Sooyoung's cheeks.Yuri moves her head to her left and pretendingly never see our kiss.

"Yul,you don't have to do that!It's just a simple kiss,"said Sooyoung blushly.

"Ahnio~I'm just curious why people stands there?"she replied as she points her finger to the crowded.Yuri,I know you lying!Don't you?Then,I take order on my favourite food and drink.

The atmosphere become awkward when the three of us keep in silence.Yuri still not looking at me.

"So,what are you girls shopping just now?"I asked trying to broke the silence.Gahh~stupid questions Minho!

"Ah~we bought some nice clothes,snow skate boards and some girls stuffs.It's really fun tough!But,you know it would be more fun,if you're there just now!"Sooyoung replied me spoiltly.Then,I took a glance on Yuri.No response from her.

"Yul!Are you okay?"Sooyoung asked.She just giving a nods.Sooyoung holds my hands and I realised that Yuri's eyes is eyeeing on our hands holding together.

"I gotta go,"she permits herself and walked away from us.

*What's wrong with her?Yesterday,she was JUST FINE!*

"Minho,don't leave me,"said Sooyoung suddenly and leaning her head on my shoulders.Maybe she caught my eyes looking at Yuri just now.

"I tried,"I said in whispering voice.I hope Sooyoung didn't hear that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sorry for the short chapters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:DD We got a lot of things to do!xD