Cold heart

Coffee Love ♥

Yuri POV

Suddenly the cable car stopped. My visions become blur as the surroundings are wrapped by darkness. I screamed on the top of my lung. I'm having a nyctophobia since I was a child. But, I'm started to calm myself and searching for my phone in my bagpack. I'm using the phone light to guide myself in the dark. Something caught my eyes, I saw Minho sitting on the corner in front of me with his hands covered his ears. "Minho?!". He lifted his head and saw me. "Yuri, what the hell are you screaming?! You almost make me deaf!" he said with annoyed face. I made a face and feel so embarassed with his words. " Well, I'm scared!" I talked back. He let out a small laugh and eyeeing me as I annoyed by his words. A few minutes later, I can feel myself trembling because of the coldness around us. 

Minho POV

I scoffed when I saw Yuri made a face towards me as she talked back. I let out a smaIl laugh and keep eyeeing her. A few minutes later, I can saw Yuri trembling hardly as I know she is very cold. " Yuri, are you okay? You're trembling that hard,". She refused to answer me back. She turn her head and avoiding my eye contact. " Yuri, are you mad? I'm just kidding," I tried to persuade her but still she give me no response. So, I took a first step. I moved to her seat and sitting close to her. Without realizing myself she turned around her face and faced me. Our eyes met.Her face inches away from mine. My heart beat skips faster than usual. She quickly turned around and pushed me away from her. " What are you doing?! Are you trying to take advantage to me?!" she yelled. She hits me hardly on the chest but I caught her arms and calmed her. " Hey! Even if I have chance, I won't do it! Geez! Calm down! You watched too many drama!" I scoffed. "Let go of me!" She struggling pulling her hands off me but I won't allowed it. I can't let her get through this cold and become sick. So, I forced her to shut up. " Listen! I know you're cold, let me help you,".  I quickly hold her hands as she keeps struggling. "Don't move! I won't do anything to you". Then, she slowly softened and let me holding her hands. I smiled and she looking me straight to my eyes. Once again, I can feel my heart beat becomes faster and almost popped out of my chest.

Yuri POV

"Don't move!I won't do anything to you," he yelled half whisper. So, I softened and stopped struggling. I let him holding my hands though I don't know what's gonna do. I wondered why I felt so weak when he arounds me. He clasped my hands and rubbed it slowly. I can feel his warm breath on my hands skin as he trying to warmth me up. Then, he rubbed it again. I felt so weak yet so warmth. I look at him and wondered why he is being nice to me. He lifted his head and faced me giving me a sweet smile. He slowly took my hands and wrapped it around his neck. I felt so warmth and schocked at the same time. "So, how it's feel? Are you okay now?" he asked. I can feel my cheeks burn now and luckily he can't saw me blushing hardly. Fortunately, it's dark.          " I..I'm okay," I hesitated. My body still trembling coldly then suddenly Minho wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer into a hug. "Let's stay in this position to keep our body warmth," he said with a calm voice. He puts his chin on my head and hugged me tightly. I never doing this to any other guy so this is my first time. I'm so nervous yet so comfortable when he pulled me more closer to him. I feel so loved.

Minho POV

A dimmed light spout Yuri's face and I saw her lips smiling as she hugged me and lay her head on my chest. I feel so relieved that she no longer protested. Her sweet scent smelled nicely into my nostril as I sniffed her hair. She smelled so good and I can't let myself for not sniffed it. I hope she didn't caught me sniffed her hair. The cable car still not moving and only two of us got stucked. This is sure very unlucky day but at the same time I felt joy and happiness. I took a glance at Yuri's face. Then, I realised she had been fall asleep a while ago. She must be tired and cold. I hope the cable car start functioning but I didn't want this to last sooner. I still want to hugged Yuri. I didn't know why but I felt that she's not my sister at all. And I promised myself that I won't be her brother. 'Dear God, how I wish she is not my sister,' . As the cable car not functioning, I let myself to stare at Yuri's face while she's sleeping. One hour later, the cable car start moving and shakening and wako up Yuri from her beauty sleep.

Yuri POV

Suddenly, I felt that the cable car shakening and I found myself sleeping on Minho's chest . I lifted up my head and saw him staring at me. I pushed myself away. " Ai, you're crazy! Why you're not trying to wake me up! Moron!". I bit my lip and narrowing my eyes to him. " Hey! You're deadly sleeping on my chest and making out your saliva on me!" he scoffed. I fist my hands into a ball. ' Yuri!Stay calm!' I talked to myself. Exhaling and inhaling breathe , I'm trying to calm myself not to punch him on the nose. He smirked and moving himself away from me. " Instead of angry and hating on me, could you just say thank you as a gratitude,sleepy head?" he said in a annoyed ton. " Ergh!  Stay away!" Trying to avoid any eyes contact to him, I turned my head on the window and unfolded my arms.

Minho POV

Seeing her angry and blushing cheeks makes me feel overwhelmed. I like her being angry cause I found it's cute on her. I took a seat on my original place and let the cable car to reach at the terminal. Both of us refused to make any noise or words.  As soon as we reached the terminal, all of our friends greets us with a thankful prayer. Sooyoung jump and hugged me tightly until I can't even breathe. " Sooyoung ah~ I can't breathe," I muttered. "Minho! I'm worried about you! " she said while crying. At the corner of my eyes, I saw Yuri hugging Jessica and Yoona but secretly took a glance towards me. Luckily, I caught her eyes and she moved her sight quickly to somewhere else. ' Yuri, you're jealous huh?'.

 

Author's POV

Hey guys! We're back! HEHEHEH! Sorry for not updating this fanfiction! But hey! We're back! Thanks for the subcribers and comment! We need more support okay?! xD How's the chapter? We'd try our best here! Short one but worth it. This is for MINYUL SHIPPERS! We all miss them aren't we?! Somehow, we have to keep faith on them! xD Stay tuned!

And! Please show some support for Nee's first try here http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/195607/my-lunatic-thai-husband-2pm-minho-minyul-romance-victoria-you-nichkhunxyou

Nee : Thank you :)