All about Him :)

Coffee Love ♥

JESSICA POV:

So bored. I sighed. I glanced to my right and, saw Donghae sitting on his desk, talking and laughing with his best friends Siwon, Lee Teuk and Shindong. Then, he took a glanced at me and smiled as he saw I was looking at him. I gasped. He smiled at me?! Arghh!! How can he pretend that there's nothing had gone between us. I rolled my eyes and looked outside the window.

I am jessica jung, a senior at Incheon Art High School. I lived with my dongsaeng, Krystal Jung with my omma and appa. Donghae is my ex. I broke up with him 3 days ago because of another girl in our class, Hara. Now I have a cold feelings toward him and maybe towards Hara too. Maybeeee...

"Jessica~ah.." said Yoona.

"Yoona~ah"

Yoona which sit beside me, pulled her chair from her desked and sit  on it.

"How's life?" asked Yoona.

"Bout what?"

"Donghae

I sighed. "Hell"

She giggled. Suddenly, a paper fell on Yoona's lap. She opened the folded paper. Yoona and I read what's written on the paper.

To : Yoona

'roses are red, ocean are blue

i just wanna say, i love you..

haha, hi Yoona.. i like you. i've been watching you since last year and now i just have the guts to tell you. I LOVE YOU!

i would not tell you my name,

I hope you know who I am!xD'

Love: Secret admire

"Love letter? AGAIN?! Ugh! I'm so sick of it," complained Yoona.

"Yah! I'm sick of loving someone now. It's wasting my time" I said.

Both of us sighed.

 

Sooyoung P.O.V

Where's Tiffany?I sighed.She always been so late all the time.Cronk~now there's butterfly in my tummy.Tiffany where are you?I swear if you stand before me,I'll eat you alive for keep me waiting like this.WTF.I sighed.Then,I glanced at the school main gate.I gasped as I saw a huge expensive white Mercedes Benz coming towards the school building.OMG!Guess What?!!A dreamy boy that always have a place in my heart came out from the car.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Minho ssi~" I said shyly and gave him a warm smiled.

Minho stopped beside me.He looked at me.

"Anyeong,"He smiled.Then.he continued walking to his class leaving me behind.

Gahhh~!He talked to ME?!!!This is the best day of my lfe!

Tiffany P.O.V

From far,I can see Sooyoung smiling alone. I tried  to approached her slowly and taps her shoulder hardly making her surprised!

"AHAHAH...look at your expressions!It's priceless!" I told her.

"Yah!Tiffany!!I'll kill you!!How could you make me waiting like this with a thousands and millions of butterfly in my stomach!!"She shouted.

"I'm sorry Shik Shin Sooyoung!You should look at your face!ahhaha."

Sooyoung hits my arm.

"Hey,why are you smiling?"

Sooyoung stopped and started to blushing redly.

"Tiffany~ah..Come!We're late!".Sooyoung grabbed my hand and pulled me to our class.

 

Sorry!!For the short chapters!!:DD I know.. rite??Well..hope you enjoy it!We'll make it better next time!:D <3