Reminder~

Coffee Love ♥

Minho POV

Today was Sunday morning and I didn't know what to do.I should call my friends and asking them for hanging out with me.I grabbed my handphone on my tablelamp and quickly dialled their number one by one.Their answers are so dissappointed me,they all got their own activity and dates.So,I guess I should relax myself on this boring big house!I lay on a couch in front of the tv.I keep changing the channels.It's all boring to me!!

"Young master,what are you doing here?"asked ahjumma Dara.

"I didn't have any event today,so I guess I'll stay home ,"I replied with a moppy face.

"So,you're free?"

"Yes,"I replied shortly.

"Young master,if you don't mind,can you accompany me to my grand daughter's house?".

"Hurmh...okay,"I nodded and accepted the invite.I feel so bored so I decide to go with ahjumma Dara.She was so kind to me,and sometimes I would spend my times with her since I was young.

"Okay then,now change your clothes,we will be going in a couple of minutes okay?".I nodded and go to my room.I'm gonna wear a simple white t-shirt with half sleeve and jeans.I kind of not having my mood.Who cares?It's just a simple birthday party.Ahjumma knocked my door room and opened it slowly.

"Young master,have you changed yet?We are kinda late,"she said to me.I just nodded.

We drives to the her grand daughter's house.While we on the way,ahjumma asked me so many questions but I have to respects her as she is older.Then,we reached at the yard of the modern bungalow.It's look so big and beautiful but not big as my house.I'm not showing off but it's true.:D

Ahjumma's family treats me very well as we arrived.As I stepped into the house,I can feel that so many eyes is eyeeing on me.Ahjumma proudly take me in and introduced me.

"Hey,listen guys!This is Choi Minho and please treats him very well,he is my employee and if anything happen to him you're dead meat!'"warn Ahjumma Dara as she saw many eyes is eyeing on me.I I feel so awkward and not comfortable at this moment.So,I try to drink some water.Suddenly,someone tapping my shoulder and I turned around.She smile so brightly.I know her.

"Sooyoung?!"

"Ne~Minho ssi~what are you doing here?"she asked surprisingly.

"huh?me?I just accompany Ahjumma Dara for her grand daughter"s birthday,how bout you?,"I smiled.

"Oh..she's my cousins anyway so I have to attends this party!what a coincidence,"she said excitedly.I nodded and keep my hands on my pocket.

"So,you feel awkward right?"she asked me.

"Yeah,"I replied honestly.

"You know what?The girls are eyeing you,it makes me jealous,".I startled with her words.I look at her face with a curious face.

"Come on,I take you to a privacy place,"she grabbed my hands and asking me to follow her.What are her gonna do?I feel so curious now.Why did she feel like that way?I know she have a crush on me but I never declare her as my girlfriend.I rejected so many girls before,it's so countless.They keep annoying me actually.I know they never loves me for who I am but they are so in love with my money!Choi's money!!But not all of them is crazy bout my money,yeah but still I rejected them for many reasons.Firstly,I splitted them into a few category,one of the category are beautiful young girl with a bad attitude,secondly,beautiful but a money grubber,thirdly a pure love but they are kind of ugly.I didn't mean to insulting them but describing them as my own opinion.I'm sure none of the men in this world would choose an ugly woman as their own wives or girlfriends but pretty much of them would think that way BUT NOT CHOI MINHO!

Sooyoung POV

I grabbed his hands and took Minho to a privacy place.I closed his eyes with my hands and direct him for walking slowly.

"Yah,Sooyoung ah~what are you doing?"he cried at me as I closed his eyes with my hands.

"Just follow me Minho ah~"we walks slowly and reaches at the 'privacy' place.I took my hands off from his eyes and asked him for open them.

"What a dreamy place,"he amazed.

"Yup,I like this place,"I told him.A garden with a big lake surrounds a beautiful flower opposite with a small bridge.The lake water is so clear and we can see a little fish on the ponds.

"Thanks Sooyoung,"he thanked me.

"My pleasure..I know you feel a little bit awkwards so I thought it would be nice for me to brings you here right?"I asked shyly.

"Yeah,right,"he soaked his legs into the water and I followed his action.I observed his face for a while he spacing ou loooking at the lake water.Choi Minho is a stubborn man with a mountain of ego on his heart.He had rejected so many girls but I try to catch his attention for making his fallen into me.Choi Minho~would you be boyfriends?but I don't have guts yet for confess my loves to him.

Minho POV

I can felt that Sooyoung is glared at me while I'm spacing out just now.Before I decide to breaks the silence,suddenly she startled me with her words AGAIN!

"Minho,have you been fallen into love?"she asked me.I let out a breathe.I took my breathe deeply.

"Nope,I guess,"I replied unhonestly.

"Then,you didn't know what it is feels like,"she sounds like she's in a deep emotional.I'm starting to confuse again.

"What makes you think bout that?"I asked.

"You know it's hurts when we love someone that doesn't love you back,it's hurts when our crush don't know we loves them,it's really hurts when we think bout them but they just continuing to smiling like there's nothing happen,it's hurts when we see them with another girls,and it's very hurts when they loves another person and forgetting bout us,"her tears rolling on his pink cheeks.I can felt that,the words is spitted out for me.I feel full of guilty.My heart suddenly beats.

"You know,I think I'm on the condition,"she said sadly.

"Why?"I asked pretendly that I don't know.

"Don't trying to be a fooled,"she cried.My tongue stiffed.How did she know that?

"I..I..l think I love you Minho ssi~~ ..I..I really in love with you!Why can't you understand THAT??".My hearts beating so fast as she confess her loves for me.This is my first time that I can feel the trustworthy in a girl words and the first time my heart beating so fast when a girl confessher loves for me.Why I feel this way??Maybe this is the feel of....

"Minho ssi~I love you with my hearts,I can't stand seeing you with another girl,I want to make you as my love and I really wants you,"she cried even harder.I gulped and trying to arrange my words on my big brains.Big Head No Brain!Minho!C'mon you can do it!

"Sooyoung~~"I hold her hands and trying to comfort her."Are you really in love with me?"I asked.

"Yes,"she replied shortly.I sighed.

"It's okay,I know your answers Choi Minho,"she let out her hands from my hold.

"I can felt that you will be rejected me,so it's better I asked you for one more questions,"she told me coldly.

"Are you in love with someone else?" she asked me with her tears on her eyes makes me felt more guilt.I looked down.I don't know my own feelings.

"Let me guess,Kwon Yuri right?Why you choose her?"she asked me with an anger staring.Suddenly,I let out my laugh.

"W..w.what?!I don't even know her,what would you think I'm fallen into that arrogant girl?"I asked.What a surprise?!I don't even love Kwon Yuri at all!She never be queen of my heart.

"Choi Minho,don't denied it!I can see it through your eyes when you looking at her.It's so different!See~I'm just testing you with that type of questions and now your expressions shows it!"said Sooyoung seriously.

"Don't be silly Sooyoung,it's just your feeling.I'm not into her and your're just jealous of her,right?,"I asked bravely.She looked at me with an annoying looks.

"Yeah!I'm jealous Choi Minho!"she cried.

Then,I grabbed her neck and started kissing her passionately and she kissed me back.

"I'm not dreaming right?"she asked surprisingly.I smiled to her.Fake smile.I kind of regrets of what have I done just now.Maybe she thinks I gonna accepts her as my girlfriends.What should I do?

"Err..nope,I just kissed you,"I replied.

"OMG!!So??!You love me then??"she smiled brightly.I nodded.

"Yah!Choi Minho!I love you so much!I swear I never let you go and dissappoints you!"she said excitedly and hugged me tightly.

WHAT HAVE I DONE?!!CHOI MINHO!WHY YOU SO PBABO!Why can't I refused her?!Why I'm so speechless?!

"Minho ah~~So do you love me?"she asked.

"Sooyoung ah~I'll always love you,"

"Yeayy!!!" she jumped excitedly.Then,we have officially became a couple.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In my bedrooms,I'm still thinking about my decisions for declare Soooyoung as my new girlfriend.I lay myself on the bed and trying to close my eyes but my brain always dragged me into my situation with Sooyoung.

DID I DO A RIGHT DECISIONS AND DECLARE SOOYOUNG AS MY GIRLFRIEND?

I let out a big sighed.I'm texting to my friends and told them abbout my status now with Sooyoung.They're all surprised.And yeah,I'm surprised too.

WHAT IF SOOYOUNG NOT MY TRUE LOVE??

OH GOD,PLEASE SHOWS ME SOME MERCY

GIVES ME SOME SIGNALS FOR ME TO  KNOW WHO IS MY TRUE LOVE!

Then,a clash of thunder makes me streaked from my imagination.The thunder is roaring loudly outside.It's raining outside.The atmosphere become so cold and its reminds me of someone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hey Readers!We're back with SooMin moments!How was it?ahha...:D ?We know!Sorry for the grammar and typing error!We're really sorry!BY THE WAY!THANKS FOR THE SUBCRIBERS!PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS,SUBCRIBES AND NO SILENT READERS!THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS READERS!REALLY APPRECIATES IT!xD

FOLLOW US ON THE NEXT CHAPTER!xD