You two make a good couple.

Coffee Love ♥

Kyuhyun POV

"I really need some coffee," .I left her and walking fast to the bar.She calling my name and I pretended I didn't hear that.She really pissed me off!! I talked to her but she didn't listen to me at all!All she know is trying to catch Siwon's attention.I bought the coffee and left the restaurant immediately.She didn't trying to catch me and just sitting there staring Siwon with Tiffany.What the hell am I??Should I confess my love to her??I rubbed my forehead and heading to my room.I feel like I didn't have a mood today.I entered my room and saw Donghae sleeping like an adult baby.I giggled and grabbed a pillow to smacking Donghae's with it.I hit his really hardl.Finally,he got up.

"Kyu!Stop smacking my !"cried Donghae that rubbing his .He still closing his eyes while talking with me.

"Yah!You should wake up!!" I said to him.

"Stop disturbing me!I'm tired okay?Just give me a break!".Donghae looks really angry.

"Yah!I'm warning you!The girls might invited us to the dinner this night!You better get ready!"I said and headed to the bathroom.At least I can relax myself while taking shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoona POV

"Kyuhyun!".Haish!That guy always annoyed me.I sipping my straw and cupping my hands on the table.He always been like that this lately.I'm trying to thinking about Kyuhyun action just now.It kinda bothered me as I did not even realize that I'm spacing out until Tiffany knocked my head off.

"Yah!Why you doing that?!"I raise my voice at her a little pissed off.

"Chillax girl,"she said while taking a seats in front of me.

"Why you're here?"I asked her.

"Well,I've got some good news to tell you Yoona,"she said excitedly showing her eye smile.I look at her sarcastically.

"Siwon asked me to be his girlfriend!"she said.My heart broken into pieces.It hurts alot!

"Oh,congrats then,"I forced a smile while avoiding her eye contact.So,he really does not like me at all.

"Why you not happy?"she said with a sad tone voice which makes me uncomfortable.Can I just be a straight forward and telling her truth.I love Siwon.OH.MY.GOD.My heart trembling now but it would hurt Tiffany.Nope!I must sacrifice myself.I'm not selfish.Friends are number one in my life principes.No one can't breaks it.

"Anhio,I'm just speechless,you two make a good couple!"I fake a smile and my happy voice.She hold my hands.

"Thank you,"she whispered and smile.I sigh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuri POV

I was out of the bathroom and saw Minho on the bed sleeping.I'm glad that he is sleeping.Otherwise,it would be an awkward atmosphere between us.I can't believe that I'm in same room with him.I headed to my bed and grabbed my blackberry.I send a message to my brother and saying that I'm all fine.Warghh!Boring eh?I stared at Minho who sleeping like a baby.He was giving his back to me.I bit my lips.What the hell I'm thinking now?So,I got up from my bed and walked slowly to Minho bed.I'm just checking him out.I mumbled myself.I approach him and give a closer look.When my face are inches away from me,suddenly he grabbed me and pull me into his bed.He was hugging me unconciously.He still sleeping.I can feel my cheeks burn now.I gulped.I stay into that position for a couple minutes while staring at his face.

"You feel warmth huh?"he said smirking with his eye still closed.

I was really schocked at the moment.Minho is not really sleeping,I thought.

"Urmhh,I..I"I stuttred.He tighting his hugs and pull me closer to him.I can't even breathe.

"Why you always be so secretly huh?"he asked me without open his eyes.

"N.no..I don't,I'm j..just c.ch..checking you out,"I said.Damn me!I struggle myself to release myself from his hugs.He tighter his hugs even more.I'm just so weak when I'm with him.

"Let's stay like this for a couple of minutes okay?"he said with his chin above my head.I sigh and nodded while I'm  trying to close my eyes as well.I enjoyed the moment.

Suddenly,we heard a voice yelled behind us.We turned around and saw Sooyoung at the door room giving us a schocked look.

I gasps and quickly kicked Minho out of the bed.Minho rubbed his back and give me a look.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello guys!Missing us?LOLJK!We're backk!!Sorry for not updating this story for a long long time!LOL.We are so sorry!Mianhe!!Now we back!This chapter is so short!!Sorry for the wrong grammer,spelling and etc.I'm not that good in English!:D Comment and subcribes please!It gives us a strong will to continue this story!Stick with us!LOT OF LOVES!:*