Room~~

Coffee Love ♥

Sooyoung POV

Donghae pick me up at 8:30 am.We're going to our vacation place that located on the top of mountain.We took 4 hour to reached on the top.Jessica are already tired and complaint that her back is hurt and she really wants to die.Typical Jessica.I laughed hardly when she said that.After we reached at the location,I rushly get out of the car and approaches my friends that already have been there earlier.My hands full of my luggage.But I thought something was missing there,my eyes wildly looking for someone but I just can see Yoona,Kyuhyun,Tiffany and Siwon.Where are those two?

"Yah!I thought you wouldn't coming?"muttered Tiffany with her cute pouting.

"I'm sorry,Fany ah~~,this Dongae drives so slowly like a turtle even bicycle can catch after us!"Jessica complaint while rubbing her back.We laughed hardly upon Jessica complaints.

"Urmh~guys,did Minho come yet?.I asked worriedly.Everybody looking with each other.They raised their shoulder.

"Nope,maybe he was just late,we wait for a moment okay?"answered Yoona.I nodded.Then,we have a small chit chats with each other while waiting for Minho.

"Yah!I've noticed that Yuri is not coming yet too?"asked Jessica worriedly.

"Maybe we should them whether they're coming or not,"propose Donghae.Everyone agreed with Donghae's words.After a few minutes,a car parked on the parking lot and we can see Minho get out of the car with his luggage and Yuri is coming out from the car too.

"Hey guys,isn't this odd?Yuri and Minho in the same car?"asked Tiffany curiously.I lookad at them with a sharp stare.Then,Tiffany shut with her hands feeling guilty I guess.Minho and Yuri approaches us and greets us.

"Hey!Sorry we're late!"said Minho to us.Yuri seems so unfreshly with eye bag on her eyes and pale lips.Are she had just crying?

"No problem!C'mon we have to checked in!"Tiffany muttered.We're heading to the chalet for checked in.But problem seems to come!

"I'm sorry maam,the chalet only have three rooms left.Two rooms consists of three beds and one room only have two beds,did you want to reserves it maam?"asked the female receptionis to Tiffany.

"Wait a minute please,"said Tiffany.

"Okay,guys there's only three rooms left as you heard it just now.So,we have to decide.We got four girls and four boys.One boy and a girl have to stay at the same room,"Tiffany explains.

"What would be worried about just put me and Jessica on the same room,"smirked Donghae and give a puppy eyes look on Jessica.

"Dream on!"Jessica smack Donghae arms and their jokes are making us laughed.Then,Minho voluntered somethings that makes my heart break.

"Just put me and Yuri on the same place,"said Minho.Everyone looks at Minho with a what-is-going on look including Yuri.

"Minho..."I sighed to him.Is he forgetting me that I'm his girlfrend?Minho look at me with smile.

"There's nothing to worry about jagiya~I know what we're doing,"he said.

"Why you choose her instead of me?I'm your girlfriend Minho!"I said angrily.Everyone looks at us and Yoona comforting me.I really didn't care about that!They should know that!Yuri is trying to steal my boyfriend!

"Sooyoung ah~~.."Yuri holds my hand and I pulled harshly my hands over her.

"Don't touch me!"I warned her as my head is going to burst!

"Relax jagiya~~Yuri is my older sister,we're related,"explain Minho.My jaws dropped open.

"What?!!"we said unisonly.Yuri chuckled as she saw all of us are in schocked.

"Yep,I'm his noona,my mother is his step-mother,so,we're cannot having any kind of relationships except for the brother-sister realtionships,Sooyoung~you don't have to worry,"explain Yuri.I'm feeling guilty and bad for her now.

"I'm so..so..sorry,I didn't knew that,"I appoligize.She nodded.

"So,the final decisions is decided,"said Tiffany and checked in.I'm feel so relieved that now I've got no rival.I smile myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoona POV

OMG!Yuri and Minho is related?!I can't beleive it!But it's okay.At least Sooyoung feel relief now.How bout me??Siwon keep staring at me.I can feel that he looks at me but I pretend that i didn't realise that.Well,every girls have do that.Kyuhyun always besides me talking and mumbling himself as I don't pay any attention with every single words he muttered.

"Yoong!Are you okay?"he asked but I didn't really focus to him.

"Yeah,"I replied shortly.

"I ate snakes yesterday,yummy,"he saids.

"Yeah,"I replied shortly as I'm looking at Siwon who is talking with Tiffany.

"Yoong,you didn't really pay attention to me,"he pouts.

"Huh?".I look at him with blank face.

"I really need coffee,"he said and leaves me.

"Kyuhyun!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~