Related~~

Coffee Love ♥

Taecyeon POV

I wakes up early today.Actually,I can't sleep.Yuri's word keep repeating on my mind.I bet why our parents want to meet us?I let out a breathe.I must calm down.It is good sake for Yuri.I f she know I'm being a nervous too just like her,she will be worry.I walk to her room and knocked on the door.No reply.So, I twisted the door locked and saw Yuri still laying on her bed with a weird pose.I chuckled and wake her up.

"Yuri!!Wake up!"I pull her blanket from her.Yuri opened her eyes slowly and rubbed her eyes.

"Come on!Wake up sleepy head!Today is our important day!Prepare yourself,"I told her with my loud voice.She just nodded and got up from her bed.

"Dongsaeng!I prepared your breakfast already!C'mon!!"I shouts from the kitchen.

"Yeah!!I'm coming!"she replied and entered the kitchen rushly.She looks really beautiful with her white dress and her long straight hair with hairband on her hair.

"Where's my breakfast?"she asked.I point the breakfast that already on the table.

"What is this??Black toast??"she complaint.

"Yah!Stop complaining!You're lucky I prepared it for you!".Then,she gives me a cute merong.

After we eat the breakfast together.

"Aigoo!It's already 7:30 am!!". I was so worry and then I grabbed Yuri hands and we're running to the bus stop.

"It's all your fault,"I said to her.She just rolling her eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minho POV

I sighed.It's almost 8:00 am and my mother seems very nervous.She never like this before.It must be someone that very important.I'm sitting there just like dumbfounded.What the hell I'm doing here anyway.It's just their business unless my mother wants me to take over their business.Well,I'm not ready yet.

"Omma,you're sweating.Are you okay?"I asked her as I hold her hands.

"I'm okay Minho..if they come,just be nice okay,"

"Who are they?But okay,"I replied.

"You will know,"she told me.Now,I'm curious.What's the motif?

Suddenly,a man walking to our seats with a woman on his side greets us.My mother got up from her sits and smiling to them.I  followed my mother and gives them a bowed.Then,we sits together.My mother starts talking to them as I'm watching and hearing their conversations confusely.

"Long time no see~Jane,".The man talked to mother and my mother just give an annoying look to them.

"Yeah,me too,Junho," my mother replied shortly.

"Lemme introduce you,this is my wife,"he said to my mother.

"Nice to meet you,"my mother said politely and let out her hands and shakes hand.

"Who's this?"asked the man as he pointing at me.I gasps as I heard my name was called.

"This is Minho,and Minho this is my ex-husband,"my mother introduce him to me.I rounded my eyes.I was schocked.So,this man is mother's ex-husband?What's this mean?My mother is my step-mother and my father is her new husband?

"So,you're Choi's son?"he asked me.I nodded.My tongue stiff.I'm clueless.

"Minho,I'm sorry for not teling you this but I'm married your father after I divorced this man!,"she said as she gives the man a sharp stare.I rubbed my face and start to thinking.

"So,you're not my mother?".My mother nodded signs as yes.

"So,Jane,where's our child?"the man asked.

"They're not coming yet,"my mother replied.What?!Another persons??When this 'drama' ends?I pray for my full hearts hoping this will end soon.Then,a young girl and boy greets us.I'm surprised that I recognised the girl.OH MY GOD!

"Yuri!," ,"Minho!," We said unisonly in schocked.

"What are you doing here?"she asked.

"And what you're doing here too?,"I asked back.

"So,you two know each other?"asked my mother.

"Yep,she's my classmate,"I replied.

"Minho,she's my daugh..daughter..,"my mother told me.Yuri and a young man besides her joining us and take a seats with us.

"Mom!!Dad!,"Yuri hugged my mother and her father tightly with tears rolling on pink cheeks.I'm watching them just like dumbfounded.After they express their feelings with each other,they're all silence and awkwardness are to be occur between us.

"Yuri,Taecyeon,you know that omma had been married once again right?So,let me get this things clear..Minho is your little brother,"my mother muttered.

"WHAT?!!!"Yuri and her brother shouts unisonly.I startled with my mother explaination.Yuri is my sister?How could that be??

"But we're on the same age,"Yuri asked.

"No,actually,Minho is two years younger than Yuri ah~you're his sister,"my mother explains.

"How could that be?"Taecyeon oppa asked.

"He is too genius for his ages and the teachers proposed us to transferred him to a higher grades,"my mother gives her explaination.My tongue stiffed.I just can't breathe for what I just heard.I'm feel so hurt after I know Yuri was my sister.We can't together?Aren't we?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuri POV

My heart stopped.Knowing Minho is my little brother is just too hurt!This means we can't be together like FOREVER! I got up from my sits and left them dumbfounded.I run and run wherever my feet takes me.I'm crying and crying.Why would my love would be this hard???I can't do this!I must get rid of this feeling towards him!We're related!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

So,how's the chappie??? or better??Comment!Subcribes!!Recommended for me please!!Soory,Haesica,KyuhYoon,and Yoonwon SHIPPERS just wait for their moment on the next chapter!They're going on vacation!How bout Yuri and Minho?!They're going too!Follow me for the next chapters!Be patient okay?LOVE YOU!