Frame

Coffee Love ♥

Yuri POV

A few days have passed since the meeting between me,Minho and Sooyoung at the mall which is a little bit awkward for me.I'm sorry Minho ah~ for avoiding you.You have Sooyoung with you,I just feel guilty if I'm keeping my hope high to you eventhough you never know I really in love with you secretly.I have a crush on you,I can't stare at you.My heart ache when I saw you and Sooyoung having a kiss or holding hands in front of me.I really want to have you but Sooyoung is my bestfriend and I don't want to hurt her or ruining your relationships.I don't mind myself getting hurt and bearing all this pain,its rather than see her crying and hating on me.I can't go through that.Maybe I have to keep this feeling for a long time.I sighed deeply.I go to my room lazily and bumped myself on the bed.I'm feel so tired for these couple of days and I just got a call from Tiffany.She was inviting me to her vacation with my friends.We're gonna have fun on the top of mountain while playing snow skiing happily and let out our stress.It's been a long time I didn't play the snow skiing since my parents divorced.Suddenly,I heard a knocked on my room's door and Taecyeon oppa  greeting me.

"Yuri ah~may I come in?oppa have something to tell you,"

"Mwuh?Is it important?"I got up and sits on my bed side.Teacyeon oppa took a seat besides me .He gave me a warm smile.Wow~it's been a long time he didn't give me this smile.I really miss it.

"Yes Yuri ah~Well..(clear his throat) I know you have a vacation with your friends tomorrow but I think you should c..c"

"No!"I give him an extremely stare.

"Okay,okay...well,let's make a plan,firstly,we must meet our parents first okay?Then,you can go with your friends,".I rounded my eyes.I shut my mouth with my hands and my tears is rolling on my cheeks.Why now??!I don't mind if I had to cancel the vacation as long as I can meet my parents.I really miss them so much.But,there's must be something they want from us!Why we have to meet them tomorrow since a long time ago.

"What you're thinking Yul?Why you have to cried?Instead you must be happy right?"Taecyeon oppa approaches me and rubbing my back to comfort me .

"Oppa,don't you think it is so sudden?Is there something else that I don't know?Tell me!"

"Yul,don't over react please,maybe they're just want to meet us cause they're really missing us,"Taecyeon oppa coaxing me.

Yeah,maybe he right,they're just miss us.Positive thinking Yuri ah!

"So,you're okay now?"Taecyeon oppa asking me.

"I'm okay now,just a little bit worry and nervous,"I replied with a fake smile.

"Dongsaeng ah~you don't need to worry,just sleep okay?Mom and dad would be so glad if they know you've turn into a beautiful girl as you grown up,".Teacyeon oppa compliment me making me blush.I smacked him on the arm playfully.

"Yah!Oppa!I'm not!Now get yourself out of my room!I need my beauty sleep!"I said to him and sticked out my tongue.

"Yeah,you're right,you're not beautiful at all!"he gives me a cute merong.I grabbed my pillow and throwing it to him as he walked out of my room.

"Yah!You're sucha boyish!Yul!Now get your sleep!Don't forget to wake up early tomorrow,"he said to me and slowly vanish behind the door.I smirked and laying myself on the bed with starfish pose.I closed my eyes and then flying to my dreamland.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minho POV

After I sent Sooyoung back to her house,I drove back home.It's already 10:30 pm .I slowly opened my door house and entered carefully,trying to not making any noise.Suddenly,a soft voice greet me from the living room.I walks to the living room and I saw a figure that I miss the most.

"Minho ah~"she greets me and hugging me.She kiss my cheeks and give me a warm smile.

'Omma!I miss you!Where have you been?" I asked and lead her to the couch.We sits besides each other.

"I'm sorry darling,omma have something important to deal with,besides you a big boy and can take care of yourself,"she replied.I just give her a nodded.Trying to understands their business.

"Minho,I want you to accompany me to a restaurant tomorrow,we can having our breakfast together,".What!I've vacation with my friends tomorrow.I'm pretty sure I won't to miss the fun time with them.

"But omma,I've event with my friends tomorrow,".My mother sigh and sit closely next to me and rounded her hands around my arms.

"But Minho,I really want you to accompany me,I've must settle some business,"she beg me.

"But why?All this time,you never asked me to involve with your business,"

"Minho,please,I feel guilty for not spending much time with you,plus,it took a couple of minutes to deal with them,"

"Omma~I really can't go,how bout my vacation?"

"Yah!Choi Minho!Who's the most important to you?Me or your friends?Whatever it is,you must be with me!"

I gasps as she higher her soft voice.Now what?I'm stucked!They're all important to me.

"Okay!Fine!But after an hour,I'll go with my friends?When your business starts?"I asked her.She give a huge grins on her expressions.

"Well,8:00 am sharps.Thank you darling,I promise you,it'll ends early than you thought,".I give her a good night kiss and heading upstairs.

As I entered my room,I sit on my bed and thinking.Sooyoung's face flash into my mind.OMG!I forgot to tell her.I grabbed my cellphone and texting her.

To : Sooyoung Jagiya <3

        Hey babe,I just want to tell ya,I'm not picking you up tomorrow,asked Donghae okay?mianhee ^^.

From : Minho

I sent the messages and waits for her reply.After two minutes,..

From : Sooyoung jagiya <3

         Oh okay? :( but why?Are you coming?T_T

To : Minho

I sighed and reply.

To :Sooyoung Jagiya <3

         I'm sorry jagiya~I promise you I come but just late okay?Don't worry bout me!I love you ^^

From : Minho

After a few minutes,

From : Sooyoung Jagiya <3

       Okay babe.Promise me.I love you more!Sleep tight! :D

To : Minho

I'm glad that she could understands me.Well,I think my decisions was right.Sooyoung would be a such good girlfriends to me.

But something bothered me,a girl that always make me feel 'weird' named Kwon Yuri~she makes my heart beat faster when I saw her.Gahh!Choi MInho you've got girlfriend already!Stop thinking bout her!I covered my head with my pillow as I laying myself on the bed and slowly closed my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Okay!guys!I'm updateeee after a long time!!ekkeke^^ soorryy~actually I kind of busy with my exams and school stuff but I'd write my story on hstory books..ekekke..it's fuulll!haha..okay!Don't forget to subscribes!!Comment and recommended please!!No silence readers!Sorry for the grammar and spelling error!:D