Returned of Loves~

Coffee Love ♥

Donghae POV

I set a date with Goo Hara after school periods.I've decide to break up with her.I didnt mean to hurt her feeling.I just cant forget Jessica.Jessica is simply amazing girl that i've ever met since she was my first love.

~FLASHBACK~

Donghae POV

I was so bored on that Sunday night.So,I'd decide to have a walked and took some fresh air at the garden. I looked at my wrist,its about 10 pm already.The atmosphere at the garden is freaking me out,as i remembered  the horror movie i've been watched with my family.But,i didnt even care about it when suddenly i have a courages in me that forced me out to step into  the garden.I kept on walked along the path and saw a bench under the dim lights.I took a seat on the bench and took out my mp4.I played my favourite  songs as i want to relaxed my mind from my family problem and bustle that tight me up.I layed on the bench with my hand behind my head and closed my eyes.Suddenly,i felt somethings heavy on my stomach.I opened my eyes widely and saw a young lady with a long curls brunnette hair sitting on my stomach.WOah~~i schocked and she turned into me.Her expression is quiet funny when she knows she sitting on me and quickly get up her bumps from me.I continued to get up from my laying.

"Yah~why you sleeping on here"asked the girl.

"I'm not sleeping,im just chilling myself."i replied.

"Mwuh?chilling??dont you know this bench is for sitting??"argued her.

"Really??i dont see its written on this bench.FOR SITTING ONLY."i replied coldly.

"Duhh~~Whatever~.."she replied.

"Hey,!you dont even say  sorry to me?"

"Why??should i??"she smirked at me.I looked at her with my anoying face,SHE REALLY IRRITATES ME!!

"Yah~your parents didnt teach you moral value?Dont have civic."satirized me.She rolled her eyes.

"So?do i have too??didnt your parents teach you for more being nice with girls?!"she argued me.

"Mwuh??So you a girl?"as i raised my eyebrows.

"Yah~~You are so MEAN !!"she hits my arms as i groaned.Then,a noisy gang of bikes came towards us and triffle the girls body.She screamed likes a hell and holded my arms tightly.Well,im sort of scared too but i'm a MAN.

"Yah~do somethings!!"she screamed at me.The gangster get up from their bikes and approaches us with their grin face!She shakes me more hard as they approached us.

"Dude,give us the girl and you saved."threaten one of the gangsters.I looked at her face.She looks pale and her lips shivering with fears in her eyes.

"What if i say no?"i smirked.

"Yo,you DIE!!"as he signal me with his thumbs slaughter his neck.

"Then i say NO."He then instructs his people to beaten me up.Fortunately,i succeed to avoid and punched their off.Without im noticing,a hard kicked slamed on my tummy.I felt so hurt as im groaned.I fell on the ground and they grab the girls arm.She screaming on her high tone of her voice.She burst into crying and begged me to save her.The gangster tried to took her away.With my full strength i tried to get up from this pain,I punched the gangster hardly on his face.The gangster released the girls from his arms and she straight away went behind me.

"Dont you ever mess up with me."i said harshly to him.

"Yah~i letting you go this times,but our bussiness is not done yet.See you next time."as he 'brooming' his bikes.The girl then helped me out and took me on the bench.

"Yah~are you okay??"asked her nervously as she saw bloods coming from my mouth.She tried to touch my bruise as i groaned.

"Do i look okay?"

"Yah~im sorry."tears rolling her cheeks.

"yah~dont cry.im just kidding."i smiled.

"Thanks for saving me from those bad guys!i send you to clinic okay?"

"No,thanks."

"You look so badly hurt."

"No.im fine..thank you.i should go home now."

"Yah~wait.what's your name?"

"Lee DongHae.whats yours?"

"jung sooyeon.But,call me jessica.I give you my phone number if you still hurt.okay??"

"Shoot."after she gave me her phone number,we often hanging out together.After a couple of weeks,we make our official relationship as a lovey dovey untill now........................

~end of flashback~

At the cafe,i started to waits Goo Hara nervously.I practice talking to myself how to end our relationship.

"Hey baby."she takes a seat infront of me and started to order her favourite kimchi.

"What's the problems?"she asked.

"Listen baby,i didnt mean to playing with your feeling but i think we should break up."she look at me with tears in her eyes.

"Mwuh?why?"what's the problems?"

"There's no problems.its just me.i kind of confuse with my own feeling."

"What?it must be jessica right?that little never leaves us alone,and now she succeed to ruin our relationship right?"

"Watch your tongue Hara!She's not a .Its not her,its just me.i still loving her."

"So?why you accepted me as your girlfriend before?"

"Hara!!Im CONFUSE.i like you,you nice,lovely and very humble.But,i guess i like Jessica more,Im sorry."i said to her and hold her hands to calm her.

"Dont touch me!I HATE YOU!"she slaps my face and run away from me.I sighed.Im so sorry Hara.From far i can see someone is watching me.Jessica glared at me so icely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica POV

I saw donghae at the cafe with hara.He hold her hands.It makes me jealous.I cant recall my feeling.Donghae ah~why you so mean?~as i walked away someone grab my arm and i turn around.Its donghae,why is he here?what did he wants?

"Jessica ah~listen to me."

"What?!"i said coldly.

"Just listen!"

"Just go to your Hara.you dont need me anyway."

"I dumped hara just now,for you.I need you."

"Oh,so?!"

"I want you back.Jessica ah~please."begged donghae.

"Mwuh?why you dumped me on the first place?"

"I kind off confused!"

"So?you maybe kind off confuse with your decision right now,right?"

"No!im sure that i want you back and would you be my gf again?"my tongue stiff.I dont know what to say.I look at his dreamy eyes and my hearts would say YES.Suddenly,he grabbed my hands and lean his face to me.I can feel his breathe on my face.Our lips come together and he kissed me!!I missed his lips kissing me long time ago.I surely kissed him back.Both of us letting our feeling.

"Donghae~~I miss you and I want to be your girlfriend.Don't hurt me again," I begged him and hugging him at the same time.

"I know jagiya~"he replied.We both feel so happy and relieves to confess our true feeling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

READERS!COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!!SUBSCRIBES SUBSCRIBES SUBSCRIBES!! xDDD THANKS FOR THE SUPPORTS AND SUBSCRIBING IT MADE OUR DAYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xDDDD sorry for the GRAMMAR AND TYPING ERROR!!!!!!!NO SILENCE READERS PLEASE!XD WE IMPROVES OUR STORY PLOTTING NEXT TIMES!NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE COMING OUT SOON.. :D