Sacrifice ~

Coffee Love ♥

Yoona POV

Oh~~it's so odd.Minho and Yuri is skipping school together today?Typical Yuri!Then,Jessica still with her mope face about Donghae.Ignored them.Guess what?!I receives 45 love letters from my fanboys.I'm not interested to reads them.I just keeps them in the box but sometimes I read it when I have a free time.It's so funny!Kyuhyun startled me with her loud voice while he running towards me.

"Yoona ah~~I can't find you anywhere!Where have you been?"he asked me pantingly.

"Yah!Kyuhyun ah~~relax!I'm here right!,"replied me while I'm checking my textbook on my school bags.I hit my forehead.

"Yah~~I forgot my maths book!What I'm gonna do?".I cried.Kyuhyun looking at me slumberly.

"Yoona ah~~don't worry bout that,"he said calmly.I rounded my eyes.What is he gonna do?!He search somethings in his school bags.

"Yah~Kyuhyun ah~what are you searching for?"i asked.He lend me a math textbook.

"What is this?"i asked again.

"A math book."He smiled.

"Kyuhyun ah~you dont have too.It'll burden you."

"Its okay,i have another one."he replied.Then our math teacher comes in.

"Good morning students!"Miss Taeyeon greets us.

"Anyeonghaseyo~"

"Take out your math textbook everyone.,i want to see your homework that i just gave to you yesterday.Havent you finish yet?I'm gonna give you a punishment."she said with her big smile on her face.Im so nervous with the punishment.Then,she walks around the class and checking our books.She passed me and i'm saved.Then,she stops  at kyuhyun desk.She scold him for not bring his book.I thought he said that he brought another one.He lying to me~why would he do that?I felt so guilt towards him.So,i raise my hand and stand up.I try to tell the truth about the books.

"Yes miss Im?What are you trying to say?

"Well,im..err~its not kyuhyun faults,Its my faults.Kyuhyun did bring his book."i said with shaky voice.

"Yoona ah~you dont have to do that."he denied.

"Miss Im,you dont have to defence mr Cho."

"No i didnt.Its true."i said.I look at the teacher face.She look annoyed with me.

"So,we have a lovey dovey couple in this class"satirize Ms Taeyeon.We both look down.It is sooo embarassing.My cheeks burn.

"Now,mr cho stand outside!!"i look at him with a dozen of pity in my heart.He smirk at me.We continue our lesson,as she blahblahblah~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyuhyun POV

"Yoona ah~you dont have to do that."I tried to denied.

"Miss Im,you dont have to defence Mr Cho."

"No I didnt.Its true."Yoona said.She look at the teacher face.Ms Taeyeon look annoyed with her.

"So,we have a lovey dovey couple in this class"satirize Ms Taeyeon.We both looked down.

"Now,Mr Cho stand outside!!"instructed the teachers to me.I smirked at Yoona.Sorry Yoona ah~ i lied to you.I went outside.I puts my hand in my pockets and look up.ah~yoona ah~ Suddenly Siwon coming toward me with a big smile on his face.

"Yah~dont laugh at me."i said.

"Haha..Why you stand out here?"he asked.

"Mmm..Nothing.mind your own bussiness."i said.

"Good luck man!.haha"he laughed.I rolled my eyes.Sorry dude.I've no mood today.Yoona ah~i hope you know what im thinking about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Siwon POV

Im late for school today!The traffic is so damn busy today..Gahh~ fortunately,its only late for 15 minutes.Lol im prefect.Nobody can stop me.Even the guards.Suddenly i saw kyuhyun standing outside the class.I gave him a big smile as i laugh at him.

"Yah~dont laugh at me."kyuhyun said.

"Haha..Why you stand out here?"i asked.

"Mmm..Nothing.mind your own bussiness."he said coldly.

"Goodluck man!.Hahaha.."i laughed.Then i step in my class.I bowed the teacher 90 degrees and asked for an apologize.Ms taeyeon forgave me.I took a glance at Yoona.Why is she look so moppy today,so do kyuhyun.If there's anythings happen between them,i'll be the hitch.i'll get Yoona in my arms.Kyuhyun dont you ever mess up with me,or else..ckckckckc..it will be your dhoom day!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Comment comment comment!!!!!!subscribes pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee...... xD

Sorry for the grammar and typing error! :D wait for the next chapterrrrrr!!!!! XD