Start Fresh

Coffee Love ♥

Jessica's POV

After earlier incident, we went back to our room. Yuri were a little traumatized so Yoona and I planned to stay at her room to comfort her.

"It's okay, we're here. We promise that that won't happen to you anymore." Yoona hugged her

Slowly, Yuri nodded her head. "Komawo."

"Yuri ah, do you want something to drink? I'll buy it for you." I offered.

"Kwaenchana. I'm all fine."

"Haisy~ I'll just buy cappucino for you then. It'll help you to ease up." I insisted. Then, I got up from my seat and walked out of the room.

 

Cafeteria

The counter girl gave me a plastic contained 3 cups of cappucino. "Komawo." I thanked as I handed her the money.

I walked out of the cafe and a gentle grip on my arm startled me. "Ah, museoweo!"

Donghae laughed. "Ah, mwoya?!" I hit his arm. "If I die, I'll come back as a ghost and hunt you."

"Jinjja?! Then, can you kill me too? You know I can't live without you right?" He joked.

"I'll slap you." He laughed. "Miyan. Hmm... what are those?" He asked pointing at the cappucino.

"Just cappucino for Yuri. Oh, nae, Minho eoddae? Kwaenchana?"

Donghae nodded his head. "Mmm... wae? Yuri kwaenchan aningayo?"

"She's just traumatized a little. You know she had this phobia since she's a kid. She'll be fine."

"If that's so...." he paused. He shifted his sight to me and smiled. "Ddorawa."

"Oh? Eodiseo?"

"Geunyang kaja~" He, then, grabbed my wrist and pulled me away.

 

"Ah! Donghae ya... Where are you taking me?" I asked as we were still running. But then, he skidded to a stop suddenly. I gasped for air as we stop. You know I wasn't a sport kind of person.

"Sica ah." He called. "I know this is kind of selfish."

I was confused by his word. What selfish?

"Our friends had just had a trauma and this kind of thing, we can't avoid it. And we never expect this to happen." He paused. "And I'd planned on something special today. Well, I don't want it ruin just because of the incident so I decided to go on with what I planned."

"What plan?" I became more confused. "Yah, Donghae ya, what did you do?"

"Museun.... Yah, you thought I did something wrong? Ridiculous!" He grabbed my wrist again.

"Haisy, shiro!" I pulled my hand away. "I'm tired. And I have to give this to Yuri."

"Chamkanman, it won't take long. Jebal, putakhaeyo~"

I stared at his pity face. "Jebal. Hanbonman..."

"Haaa, waeeeeeee?" I pouted. And I gasped as Donghae pulled me--again. "Aah! Donghae ya!"

It just took us seconds to reach the place where Donghae wanted to bring me. As we stopped, I quickly pulled my hand away and were ready to scold him. But, my eyes were caught at the shining light in front of us. So, I shifted my sight to the direction that caught my attention. At a moment, awe overtaken me.

"Donghae ya, igae--"

"Kieokhae? Tomorrow is 19 September. Does this date ring a bell?"

My eyes popped out and my jaws were opened wide. "First time we date." I said. Smiling, he nodded his head. "You still remeber."

"How can I forget one of the most important date in my life?"

I blushed as he said that.

"Kaja." He held my hand and we walked to a small beautifully decorated white hut. Colourful flowers were attached around it. There in the middle of the hut stood a white painted wooden chair and a guitar. He invited me to sit on the chair and he took the cappucinos from my hand. "I'll hold for you." He said, smiling and placed it on the flower.

He, then, picked up the guitar.

"I composed a song espcially for you. Listen okay? It's called Haru" He started playing it.

 

This feeling is the first time baby
This love is the first time baby
The one that moves my heart is you
My love is for you
I just met you but I want to meet again
The only one who can be by my side
No matter who sees you they know it’s my beautiful my love my girlfriend, you
Even if I close my eyes I can find my one and only
I will protect you, baby

Your one day, my one day, because of each other every day can be beautiful
Don’t bring up breaking up, such hurtful words
Just stay by my side like this

When we love, when we kiss
This sweet feeling, your breathing that makes me even more nervous than cake
When we embrace each other to sleep
When we open our eyes in the morning
Your lying on my chest, whispering in my ear

You’ve accepted all I’ve prepared, time to give my all to you baby

Your one day, my one day, because of each other every day can be beautiful
Don’t bring up breaking up, such hurtful words
Just stay by my side like this

Whether it’s me looking at you, you looking up at me, the you that holds my hand and comforts me
Wants to be face to face until our noses press together
No matter where we go I want to take you with me
My little girlfriend
before this I want to be by your side
To make you happy I want to run there any time
Every day every day
You and I are like scattered sesames sweet

Baby~

Your one day, my one day, because of each other every day can be beautiful
Don’t bring up breaking up, such hurtful words
Just stay by my side like this

 

 

"Donghae ya."

"Chuwa?" He asked.

I was speechless. I was really touch he still cares a lot about our relationship. Though, it's been less than a month we had returned with each other, and we had changed so much during our separation, he still looked like the old Donghae that I loved.

"I know this wasn't much. But I wanted to show you how much you really mean to me, still. I feel bad cos I did so much wrong to you. I shouldn't have and I regret it." He paused and chuckled. "I'm a bad guy and I know I don't deserve to be with a girl like you, but I've change. I am now a new person, a person that will never ever hurt the one I love, ever." He kneeled down facing me with his guitar.

"Let's start a fresh. Forget what we'd been through all this while. I'm sorry..." I bit my lips. ".... I love you, Jessica Jung." He choked out the words.

Tears fell down to my cheek. I was so touched. I'd too had been a bad person to him. I blamed him as I like. I was cold to him though I love him I never showed it. Rarely, I showed my love to him. And, I never apologize for it. At least, he tried to do seomthing about it. You know, sometimes I thought that I deserved to be treated the way he treated me when he was with Hara. She cared for him more than I did. But now, I determined that I will be better for him like what he did for me.

I got up from my chair and hugged him tight. "Miyanhae, Donghae ya. It was not all your fault. I was wrong too. I'm cold and despicable. I hope you'll forgive me.." I sobbed. "At least you tried to make things right. All I did was nothing. After I lose you then I knew what I had all along."

He cupped my face with his his palms as he wiped away my tears. "All I know now is I love you. Nothing else. Just promise me, you'll be better and I will too."

"I will, I promise." I whispered.

Slowly, he leaned his face closer to me and our lips touched. Our kiss last quite long. Yes, I admit it, I missed his deep passionate kiss.. It felt good to kiss him under the beautiful moonlight surrounded by the calm lake. I could feel his lips curved upward as he leaned backward.

"Manhi saranghae."

I smiled. "Nado."

 

END OF JESSICA POV

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

Hey, this is co-author, eoleum_yoja! I'd updated this chapter already and it's about HAESICA! ^w^

To all Icefishy out there, I hope this chapter will make you happy. I just wanna say sorry to the other shippers I didn't update about your bias. But I will later, I'll try!

 

PLUS!

Do read my other fanfictions. THE SOULMATE and KISSING THE BULLY..

And did you read Yurininiey Authornim's My Lunatic Thai Husband? Gotta read it! Super funny and romantic and AWESOME

Anyway, hope you like my chapter update. Do show us a lot of love, nae, chinguyaaaa~ ^___^

To the silent readers, reveal yourself! XD Subscribe and Comment, araso ^o^