Tiffany slipped

Coffee Love ♥

Minho POV

"What are you two doing?"ask Sooyoung who stands like a statue in front of the door room.Yuri sweating like hell.She look at me and mouthed 'It's your fault'.I give her a smirked.Then,I shifted my sight towards Sooyoung.She gives me a glare.

"Nothing,honey,we're just checking out the bed,".I pretended.Obviously,I'm not good in lying!Yuri gives me a look on her face and rolled her eyes.She approached Sooyoung and hold her hands.

"Your boyfriends are ert,"she whispered to her but I still can heard that.Suddenly, Sooyoung giggled.What's going on?Why did she giggled?Sooyoung gives me a peck on cheeks while Yuri standing on the bathroom door.She gives me a sad look.I don't know but some kind of feelings touched my soul.I faked a smile to Sooyoung.

Sooyoung POV

Minho gives me a weird smile.It's not coming from his heart.I know something happen on this two and I must prevent it!So,something crossed my mind.An idea popped out of my head.

"Minho ah~can we go snow boarding now?"I gives him a puppy looked.He smiled and touched my cheeks softly.

"Yeah,"he answered shortly."But,how bout them?" he then questioned me.

"Hmm..I had called them,and they're agreed,".I reply.

We walked out of the room and left a note on Yuri's table while she taking a shower.

~~~~~~~~~

Yuri POV

'They left me!Great!' I thought as I read the note that they had left on the table.Quickly I changed my clothes and snatched my snow board on the cupboard and ran as fast as I could to the place.

As I reached there,they were playing with each other and went snowboarding.A cold breeze makes me shiver a little although I wore a warm outfits.

"Yuri ah~"Jessica shouts my name and waving towards me.I smiled and walked to her.

"Sica,why you left me?" I pretended to sulk.She gives me a weird looks.

"Yah!I'm not born to waits for you for ages!"she said with her icy looks.I rolled my eyes."YAH!I'm just kidding!"Jessica said.

Suddenly,we heard a loud shrieked.We turn around and saw Tiffany was slipping.We held our laughs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another boring chapter from us! Another chapter coming soon!