Hang Out together

Coffee Love ♥

~Three weeks later~

Yoona,Yuri and Jessica hanging out together at the mall on Sunday night.They went there to watch the new film that was been played in the theatre.

"I got the tickets!"cried Yuri.

"The movie will start an hour later." said Jessica .

"So what will we do now?"asked Yoona.

"I'm hungry,"replied Jessica.

"How bout KFC or McDonald?" asked Yuri.

"KFC!"shouted Yoona excitedly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As they walked towards the restaurant,they accidently ran into Donghae,Siwon and Kyuhyun.They were both totally schocked to find each other in the same time and place.

"Anyeong!Yoona ssi~~what are you doing here?"asked Kyuhyun.

" Hurmhh~shopping,"said Yoona shortly.

"What are they doing here?"whispered Yuri to Jessica.Jessica stared at them coldly.

"Oh!Hey,Yuri hey Jess..,"said Donghae.

"Duhh~".Jessica rolled her eyes while Yuri gives them a warm smile.

"So,we want to fill our stomach..do you guys want to come along?"asked Yuri friendly.

"Well,if you insists~how could we say no?"laughed Siwon while staring at Yoona making her slumber face.

"Urrrmm~hey guys,I don't want to join you guys.I'm not hungry,I'll wait you guys at the theatre at 8 o'clock arasso?"said Jessica.

"Yah,jessica ah~~"cried Yoona.Jessica ignored Yoona as she still in her 'not-so-good-condition'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Donghae POV

As I saw Jessica walked away from us.I can feel that she tried to avoid me a for a thousand reasons.

"Hey,guys...I think,I'll better catch up with her,"said Donghae as he pointed at Jessica.

All of them just nodded "Go ahead,".

I followed Jessica's from her back without her noticing me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoona POV

My heart beating so fast!I can't beleive it!My dream guys is in front of my eyes!All I know I've  been so into him since the first day we met!His velvet voice and his dreamy eyes!Urgghh~!I can't stand it!I'm so in love!!

"Yah!Yoona!What are you thinking about?"asked Kyuhyun while eating his french fries.

"Anhnio~~I'm just worried about my homework,"I replied.When I saw Siwon was talking with Yuri so friendly..Gahh!I think I'm so jeolous!! I grabbed my french fries and eating it angrilly .

"Yah!Yoona ah~~why are you eating so harshly?Were you that hungry?"said Siwon chuckling.

"Ne?haish~anhio~I..I.."before I can ended my words.He interrupted me.

"You look so cute,"He giggled.I'm blushing so redly as he praised me.Argghh~my cheeks burning!

"Yoona ah~~you burning...yeah!really you are so CUTE!"Siwon praised me even higher!

"Neh?ahniooo~~~"

"No,it's true!"

"Stop kidding!"

"I'm not kidding!Your eyes so sparkling shining when you stared me like that,".

"I'm not staring at you!"

"Yes you are!"

"No,I'm not,"

"Yes,you are!"

"Anhioo~~"

"I know I have a really handsome face that suits you,"

"Yahh!Stop praising yourself,"

"Okay,I'm not praising myself,I praising you,"

"Ahnio~~Siwon ahh~!"

Then,Siwon and I laughed together.

Kyuhyun POV

I glance at Yoona and Siwon with an annoying face.They're so irritates me!Their chuckling and giggling really make me wanna puke!I really wish that Yoona knows who sent her the letters.I really hopes that someday she will  loves me.Her smiling always made my day.I tried to jeaolous her by talking friendly with Yuri.We are chuckling and giggling together but damn!It wasn't working!All I see is Yoona looking at Siwon with a gloomy eyes and try to get his attention.I wish I was on his shoes.

"Kyuhyun ssii~what are you thinking of?" asked Yuri.

"Ne~??ahnioo~~I'm just talking to you,"I gave her a fake smile.Well,I think Yuri knows what's I'm thinking about eh??Duhh~who cares.Gahh~~I'm so bored.Yuri is okay though but I'm not attracted to her.

"Yoona~ah~,"I whispered.

"Mwuh?"asked Yuri.

"Ahnioo~,"I smiled.I'm not calling her anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

END OF POV

Donghae tapped Jessica's shoulder.Jessica gasped and turned around facing Donghae.

"What are you doing here?You're supposed to be with them,"said Jessica.

"I'm not hungry,"replied Donghae calmly.

" You should get the off from here!"

"Why are you so mad at me?"asked Donghae innocently.

"Why am I so mad at you?!Well,what do you think?,"argued Jessica.

"I'm sorry if I ever done something wrong to you"

"Well,you should be!,"

"Sica ah~~I'm so sorry for hurting you,I'm not sure what I've done wrong,"

"Well,think back!"

"What?Because of Hara?!pftt~~I..." Donghae sighed. "Okay,let me tell you the truths.I like you but I like Hara too!"

"So,that's why you cheats on me?Get a life!,"

"You dumped me!,"cried Donghae.

"Serves you right!That's what you get for cheating on me.Now,get the off here!,"

"Can you please give me a second chance?"

"And let you hurt me for the second time?"

"I'm sorry,"

"Whatever!".Jessica walked away.

"She's so ego,stubborn girl!The more you act that way,the more I want you!,"mumble Donghae.

 

Sorry for the boring scenes!hahaha..xD MinYul shippers and SooMin shippers!Sorry for the lack scenes of them!BTW,Haesica shippers and KyuhYoong,getting excited??Follow the next chapters!

Comment..comment..comment~~~Subcribes!!!xDD