Great!

If BigBang never existed

 

GD’s POV

-------------------

“Are you ready, did you take your bracelet?”

“One moment!” He screamed from his room

“Hurry up , we have a flight to catch”

“I am ready now” He said and exited his room. He looked so cute yawning and he rushed to kiss me but I stopped him and kissed his cheek.

“Not until Paris” I said smiling

“Teaser! How many hours until Paris?”

“Only 12”

“I am so going to kiss you after that” He said

“I was expecting more, but kissing its okay” I said smirking

He just smirked and we had to run to the airport. We got there in time and we checked in. it was weird that no one recognized us. Seunghyun’s spell it’s really awesome. I kept teasing Seungri by kissing his neck. I so like to . He was more and more.

The flight was peaceful and Seungri fell asleep on my shoulder while I was reading a book. He looked so cute and asked the flight attendant to bring him a blanket. I just wanted to kiss him but I still want to . I hope he will be prepared because there will be lots of surprises for him there.

After 12 tiring hours we finally arrived in Paris. Seungri woke up and wanted to kiss me but again I kissed his cheek instead

“Come on! I want to kiss you! And we’re in Paris!”

“Yes, but you have to wait a bit! “

He just sighed and struck his tongue out for me. I smiled and hugged him, and then we went to a 5 star hotel. We checked in at the hotel, and I chose a very romantic room. It had Eiffel Tower in its sight and it was awesome. Seungri loved the room, he jumped in my arms and wanted to kiss me again but I dodged it and kissed his neck

“What’s with all the teasing?” He asked almost annoyed

“Let’s both take a shower, change and then go visit the Eiffel tower. We will have dinner there”

“Okay” He said pouting

We both took a shower and then got dressed and went to the tower. We chose to walk hand in hand on the busy streets.

“You seem to know this places. You were here before?”

“Yes, I was, you know the fashion designers present their works here so I came to see them once or twice and I visited many places”

“Nice. Ever brought someone here?”

“No, and I always wanted you to see the beautiful sunset. I don’t know why, I just felt that you would like it”

“I shall see” he said and smiled at me.

We got up the Eiffel tower and my heart was racing. Seungri was nervous and he was looking in every direction being totally captured by the scenery. The sun was almost about to set and I took his hand.

“I should explain why I won’t let you kiss me” I said

“Yes, explain please. I was getting worried”

“Remember what I told you? “

“What?”

“I don’t want my first kiss with you to be in Korea, in my room”

“Yes, but we already had it there. “

“Yes, but then you were just my boyfriend. “ I said and got on a knee and got a red velvet case from my pocked. “We were through a lot together; I don’t want to lose you again. Will you be my fiancée? Will you share your life with me?” I asked and saw him tearing up.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! I love you more than anything! “ He said and I put the ring on his finger. I hugged him and he kissed me. It was the best kiss ever, our first kiss as a real couple. Everyone who saw the scene started applauding and cheering and it was so nice.

“Look at the sunset, it’s magical” I said to him

“You were right. I like it. I love you GD. I always will love you”

“I love you too Ri. With all my heart! “

He hugged me tight and kiss me again with tears in his eyes.

“I never been so happy babe” He said

“Me neither”

Taeyang’s POV

--------------------

At last after many years I have a date and now with anyone, with a cute girl. I always liked CL for her style and fashion but never thought about her in another way besides a little sister. I don’t know what got into me yesterday but she just seemed so hot and y and I couldn’t resist. I don’t regret it though, she accepted and we’re going out today.

I decided to call her to set everything up. Maybe she changed her mind

“Hello?” She answered

“Hey CL, it’s me Taeyang. How are you?”

“Oh, hey. I am fine. You?”

“I’m fine too. So when are you free? Do you still want to go out with me?”

“Yes silly of course I want to go out with you. Do you want to go for lunch right?”

“Yeah, and maybe a movie if you want”

“Sure, sounds nice. Well, see you in 2 hours? Is it okay?”

“It’s perfect, I’ll pick you up” I said

“Okay, I am waiting. Bye” She said and hung up.

I was so happy. Finally I have a date. I won’t be alone any more. I should start preparing. I want to look good for my first date with her. I want to make a good impression. I was jumping of joy. I never was so happy.

CL’s POV

-------------------

Uhuuuu! A date with that hunky! He is so sweet all the time and I really liked him always but never had the chance to talk to him. I love his smile and his eyes are just gorgeous. I feel bad now that I left Ji, I don’t even know the reason that I left him. I think I was just crazy back then. I am glad that we remained friends.

Taeyang came to take me to the restaurant where we had lunch. I chose a casual outfit and he dressed so good. I went in his car and smiled wide at him.

“Where are we going?”

“Secret” He said

We got into a famous Seoul restaurant and he booked VIP tables so we cannot be disturbed. It was so fun being with him. We laughed for minutes and minutes and time went by so quick. I really really like him. After we had lunch, like a gentleman, he paid for everything and then he took me to the movies where he rented the whole cinema just for us.

“You rented the whole cinema?”

“Yes, I didn’t want paparazzi all over the place. And people staring at us. Just you and me, I hope you don’t mind”

“No I don’t. I am so happy” I said and hugged him tight.

We watched a nice movie “The Grey” and we both loved it. I got kind of scared at some scenes and I took his hand making him blush. I kissed his cheek a few times. I felt so good.

He took me home and smiled at me.

“Hope you had fun dear” he said shyly

“I had the best time. I hope we can do this again” I said

“Me too. You can come tomorrow at my apartment and watch a movie. Sounds interesting?”

“Yes, sound good. Thanks again” I said and kissed his cheek. He hugged me and kissed my cheek too and then left.

I sighed happily. I was so so happy!

 

A/N : hope you liked it :D 

CL's outfit 

Taeyang's outfit

The ring :D [ it's like BB it's written on it :D ]