Two more weeks

If BigBang never existed

 

GD’s POV

--------------------------

It’s been a week since I was in the hospital and today I was released. I was feeling way better and I really wanted to get home. I won’t do anything like that again. Now that I realized I got special friends I am not going to leave them soon. Two weeks remain until that full moon .I hope we can do anything to get back home.

Seunghyun entered the room with a wide smile.

“I came after you” He said

“I can go home by myself. But thanks” I said smiling

A few moments later the doctor entered the room .

“Today’s the day Mr. Kwon. You just need to sign this discharge papers” The doctor said smiling

I nodded and took the papers to sign them. After I was done, I packed all the things and I was ready to go. Seunghyun took my bag and we headed to his car. The road was silent but pleasant.

“Don’t ever do something like that Ji. It’s not worth it.”

“I know now. I was desperate. I am sorry.”

“I understand you but you know killing yourself is not an option. You have to face your problems. That makes you strong.”

“I know Seung. Thank you for all the support. “

We arrived at my apartment and he offered to accompany me. When I opened the apartment door balloons were all over the place and all the guys were screaming “Welcome home Ji”

I was stunned, I didn’t knew what to say.

“H-how did you get into my apartment?” I said confused

“I used the key” Seunghyun said winking and I knew he  used magic

“You’re home!” Seungri’s voice spoke loud as he hugged me. I hugged him too looking at Taeyang who was happy to see me too.

“Thanks guys. You’re the best!” I said

“You are the best!” Daesung said smiling

“We all are” Seungri said with a wide smile

They made food for me and we all ate happily. It was like the old times in Bigbang. We had fun and talked and laughed and tried to forget about everything. Daesung and Seunghyun were kissing and Taeyang wanted to kiss Ri but he refused him making Taeyang look at me with an unpleasant look.

I didn’t care that much. They can do whatever they want. I don’t care anymore. I won’t let my life slid and slide because of this stupid feelings. Yes, Ri is adorable, but he seems happy with Taeyang so I guess it’s not time to interfere here. In two weeks we will be home and everything will be okay again. I don’t mind seeing them together all the time.

They left after they cleaned up letting me rest. I sighed and the TV to watch some movie. I didn’t want to do anything else.

Taeyang’s POV

------------------------

I am glad that Ji is back but he made a stupid thing. How could he just want to suicide like that? It’s just so coward of him. And I don’t get the reason; I really don’t know the reason why he chose death.

I got in the car waiting for Seungri . He came seconds after and we left home. He was usually talkative and said a lot of jokes but now, well in the past week since Ji was in the hospital he was changed. He was always at the hospital trying to take care of Ji and even sleeping there. I don’t know if he slept two nights in the apartment. The rest of the time he was at the hospital. He seemed so mature and every time when I wanted to kiss him, he would avoid me.

“Glad that Ji is back” I said awkwardly

“Yes, I am glad he is okay” He said

“Do you want to do something today? Watch a movie or something?”

“I am tired Bae. I just want to sleep”

“Okay, then we’ll sleep” I said smiling at him

We got to the apartment and he took a shower. I wanted to join him but I was afraid of his reaction. I waited for him to get out and then I went in. After my shower I took my PJ pants on and went to the bedroom. He was there watching TV on the bed almost sleeping.

“You so sleepy, let’s sleep” I said playfully

“I was just waiting for you. “

“I am here now. Let’s sleep”

I put my head on my pillow and he wrapped his arms around me putting his head on my chest. He was sleeping so peacefully now. I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

Seungri’s POV

-----------------------

I woke up with my stomach growling. I raised my head to see that I am still at Bae’s chest. I’ve been avoiding him because I wanted to get close to Ji. I wanted to spend time with Ji because I know I am one of the reasons of his suicide try. I just felt bad for him. He doesn’t deserve this.

It was 7 PM already and I was hungry. I slowly got up, trying not to wake Bae and got to the kitchen. I prepared dinner for the both of us. I knew he was hungry too. When I was almost finished, he came and wrapped his arms around me.

“What’s my lover doing?” He asked kissing my neck

“Making dinner. I hope you’re hungry”

“Like a wolf” He said and turned to kiss me

After we kissed he smiled

“I was hungry for a kiss too. You haven’t kiss me in a week”

“I was busy” I said smiling

“I know. Sorry for being stressful”

“You were not such a big pain in the ” I said smiling

“You little bastard” He said and picked me up and kiss me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and we leaned me to the wall kissing me hungry.

“I missed that” He said between kisses

“I know you did! “I said kissing him harder and harder

Something smelled odd and I opened my eyes.

“Oh god! The stew is burning!” I said jumping from his arms and straight to the stove

“Sorry” he said

“Go and set the table”

We ate the half burned dinner which was quite nice. Then we watched a movie cuddling and kissing. I am glad that he didn’t make a big fuss about me avoiding him.

Seunghyun’s POV

-------------------------

Daesung and I were on the couch and I was still reading spells. Daesung leaned close to me and kissed me.

“What was that for?” I said smirking

“You look cute when you concentrate”

“I know” I said smirking receiving a soft slap from Dae

“You’re dead” I said putting the book down and starting kissing him wildly

After the not make out session we stood on the couch and he looked at me

“I want to get back. “ He said

“Me too. But what’s going to happen if you won’t remember you love me?”

“Love is the strongest magic. I will love you even if we were in separate universes”

“I love you so much Dae.You don’t have idea how much you helped me”

“You helped me too Seung.”

We cuddled until the late hours of the night. I felt better than ever.