A plan...

If BigBang never existed

 

Seunghyun’s POV

-----------------------------

My morning routine started as usual. After my hot shower I went to the kitchen to prepare something for Ji and me but I was surprised by Ji who cooked breakfast.

“You are up early today” I said smiling

“Yeah, I just needed to cook. I was thinking too much about Seungri”

“Poor you” I said and gave him a big hug

We both ate in peace, nobody said a word.

“So?” I started

“So?”

“Well, you’ll have your show tonight right?”

“Yeah, will you come?”

“I don’t think so. I am not in the mood. I want to go job hunting “

“Good, want me to join you?”

“No, I can handle it myself. You must rest “

He nodded and I took a sip from my coffee. I so wish everything was back together. I just want to hold my Dae. To kiss him, to feel his body next to mine.

After we ate, I washed the dishes and went to change. After a few minutes I was job hunting. I really liked doing something else then singing. I want to try everything and be good at many stuff so it’s interesting. Even though I am mad on that , a vacation is nice.

It took about 3 hours but I finally found something. It was at a supermarket and it was lots of work but I could do it. Mainly it was just arranging items on shelves but it was nice. And the payment was ok too. I was so happy that I bought a bottle of wine to celebrate with Ji.

“What’s the wine for?” Ji asked me when I got home

“To celebrate, I got a job”

“Wow really? Where?”

“A supermarket, it’s not much but I am happy”

“Great for you. Many pass by at the supermarket and maybe you’ll see Ri and the others.”

“Yeah, maybe” I said happily, and then we opened the bottle and celebrated.

Seungri’s POV

------------------------

I need to get a job too, now that Bae has a job. I am going job hunting today.

I got out of the shower and headed to the kitchen. Bae was waiting for me with the breakfast on the table. He smiled when he saw me and I smiled back at him.

“Good morning sunshine” I said

“You shine the most” He said

I began eating and he was just looking at me with his caring eyes.

“So? Any plans for today?” He asked

“I am planning to go job hunting. “

“And after?”

“Come home I guess”

“And after?”

“Sleep maybe?”

He pouted and I began laughing

“Of course I will come with you on your first day of work. Were you worried?”

“Yes” He said cutely and I couldn’t help but hug him

After the breakfast, I was ready to go to find a job. I was nervous but I always thought it will be ok.

Three hours had passed and I was finally ready to give up on anything. I found nothing and it started bugging me. But my luck was about to change when I saw the supermarket near me was hiring. I got in there smiling and I was accepted right away. I would be a cashier and I don’t mind. I would’ve take every job.  

I got home happy and hugged Bae immediately.

“Thanks for the hug but why?”

“I got the job at the supermarket; I will be a cashier there”

“Good baby” He said and spun me around.

I blushed so hard, he called me baby…I really want this guy

GD’s POV

--------------------

I got to the bar and I went to change. It was quite full again and I really didn’t expect that. I was in the dressing room with the dancers and took a look around. There was that blonde guy which Seunghyun thinks he is Daesung. He had his mask again on so I didn’t recognize him. His body did look like Daesung’s thought but I was still not sure.

It was the time to get on the stage and I was happy about it. Everyone was cheering and whistling when I made my appearance. I sang and danced, I felt free. I even got money from the viewers and I was happy.

Five hours later, I was returning home, tired and with my voice sore. If that guy is Daesung we’ll have to lure him in. I have something to propose to Seunghyun.

“You’re home” Seunghyun said when I entered the living room

“And you are watching Tom&Jerry” I said smiling

“It reminds me of you and Ri. “

“I think that guy is Dae”

“You saw his face?”

“No, but I have a plan how to. Are you willing to participate?”

“I’ll do anything” he said

Taeyang’s POV

---------------------------

My first night as a bartender in Seoul. I could say it was great. Everyone gathered near me when I started juggling and it was nice having Seungri with me too. I didn’t let him drink anything.We even danced when I was on a break. That guy who is singing has a beautiful voice, it’s like I heard it before but I just can’t match where.

“Do you enjoy it?” I asked Seungri

“Yes, I didn’t knew you are good at slow dances too”

“You should know I am full of mysteries”

“I love mysteries” He said smirking

He loves to tease me, he just loves too! I will make a move on him soon. I just need the right time. Seungri babe, you’re mine!

We got home in the morning, feeling tired and Seungri was sleeping already so I had to carry him upstairs. When I got to his bed, I tried to get him off me but I didn’t want to wake him up. I crawled into his bed and we both fall asleep, he was crabbing my neck and it was so y.

 

A/N : So I thought about you guys and i don't think i will be able to update tomorrow(Monday) becasue my Univeristy schedule is until 8PM . So I wrote this chapter before bed . I love you guys:) ^_^ Hope you like it