Between kisses

If BigBang never existed

 

Taeyang’s POV

-----------------------

Tonight is going to be great. I got great plans for Ji .

“Ready for tonight babe?” I asked Ri

“Oh yeah. But I don’t want to scare him just like that. We must be careful”

“Yes we must. But it will be fun “ I said smiling

Seunghyun’s POV

-------------------------------

I got up and hugged Dae who was still sleeping. Poor him. I know it’s hard for him knowing that I am this kind of freak but I love him so much. I hugged him tight and went to the kitchen.

Things went surprisingly smoother and the breakfast was finished in no time. I put everything on a tray and carried it to the bedroom. By the time I was there he just opened his arms and smiled when he saw me.

“Good morning honey” I said

“Oh sweetie, you didn’t have too”

“I wanted to. “ I said handing the tray to him

“You’re so sweet” He kissed me and I felt so good.

“I would like to apologize . I am a freak”

“Don’t worry sweetie. Since when you have these powers?”

“since I was young. But here they don’t work that well”

“Here where?”

“It’s complicated. I will have to explain you everything.”

“I got time”

I began explaining everything in every little detail. He kept eating and watching me a little confused. I explained how CL brought us here and that he is a singer and he couldn’t believe it.

“She can do that?” He was astonished

“Yes,she can do a lot . I teached her”

“Do you do evil spells too?”

“No. I hate evil. She stole all my books.”

“And we were in a band? And we hooked up just before it all happened?”

“Yes, and Ji is the leader of the band. “

“Does he remember?”

“Yes, you can ask him everything.He was one of the reasons we are here”

“Why?”

“He was CL’s boyfriend, she put a spell on him but he fell in love with Seungri and kissed him and the spell broke. “

“Oh, poor him he must be suffering so much now”

“Yes he is. That’s why I wanted to find a way to got us back in our world.”

“It’s so confusing. “

“I know and you don’t have to believe me. “

“I do believe you. You would never lie. But how did the magic came back to you?”

“I think I know”

“How?”

“That night, we kissed under the full moon. They say love is the most powerful magic and it is. And full moon boosts our powers so you saved the day babe. You brought me the magic back”

He kissed me once again and smiled at me. I was so happy to have him and I must find a way back now. I am more determined than ever!

GD’s POV

-------------------------

Dinner with those two is like a minute in a cage full of lions. The can attack anytime. I must be careful.

I exited my shower and got changed. I don’t want to look to good to turn them on. They may do something else to me then just eat. I watched myself in the mirror. I was looking okay, and then I went to their apartment. I brought a wine bottle to make a good impression.

I knocked on the door and a smiling Seungri opened the door.

“Oh you’re here. Please come in”

“Thanks” I said and entered handing him the wine bottle.

“Thank you. Please follow me to the table”

The table was set in the living room and when I got there Taeyang was arranging it.

“Hey” He said smiling

“Hello. Nice setting” I said

“I am an expert” He said winking

We sat at the table and they brought the food. There were all kinds of stuff, delicious. It was so damn good.

“Where’s the bathroom” I asked

“I’ll walk you there” Ri said and we both got up.

He took my hand and took me there. Before I entered he turned me and looked at me. He touched my chest and kissed me forcefully. He shoved his tongue in my mouth and we both moaned softly. I broke the kiss and pushed him away.

“Are you crazy?” I asked without Tae to hear

“I just wanted to taste you. You taste good” He winked and walked back to the table.

I giggled and got in the bathroom. He is such a tease. In his own house with his boyfriend in the other room. Damn he has courage.

I got back to the table and we began drinking a bit. We were all having fun and it was like I forgot about the kiss even though he kept looking at me. He left to get the desert and without any words Taeyang came to me and kissed me. It was a deep kiss filled with passion and I felt my whole body grow weak in his arms.

“What are you doing?” I pushed him

“Couldn’t resist. You liked it too “

“I didn’t!” I said protesting

“That moans showed pleasure not hate or anything”

I couldn’t respond because Ri came into the room with some special desert.

The rest of the night I was confused and just wanted to slap both of them. They want teasing..they should get teasing.

I went home and went straight to bed. I just wanted to sleep. In fact I was too to do anything. Ri and Tae with me? STOP THINKING JI!

Seungri’s POV

----------------------

I waved goodbye to Ji and went to the living room. Bae was picking up the plates and I helped him

“So? Did you kiss him?” I asked

“Yes. Did you?”

“Yes”

“I think we made him ”

“Well, then mission accomplished. “

“I love you Ri, my sweet crime partner”

“I love you too Bae, my y criminal”

 

A/N : Surprise for you my dears. :D I decided to update since i came home early!