It's better like this

If BigBang never existed

 

Seungri’s POV

------------------------

I just don’t get Ji. I know he is still in love with me, and I can’t blame him but he is acting so weird. It makes me hate him. Maybe that’s what he wants, maybe that’s his way to get over me. He can’t ignore me forever. I and Taeyang arrived home that night and all my stuff were at Ji. I forgot that I lived with him before.

“Gosh, I have to get to Ji to take all of my clothes”

“You can go tomorrow, I’ll borrow you some of my clothes” Taeyang said

“Thanks. I am glad we are back. It was just getting weird there.”

“I think here it’s weirder. “ He said sitting on the bed

“At least we got each other” I said to him and hugged him

“Can I ask you something Ri?”

“Yes, anything”

“I know that you and Ji were just beginning a relationship when we were sent there and we forgot everything but he remembered. He kept trying to get you back. Do you still love him?”

“I…Tae…I love you. That’s what it matters now. We’re together”

“You still do. Don’t you?”

He was right. I still freaking love him. But I love Taeyang too. I love Taeyang now and I am trying to get over him. Why is he asking that?

“Why are you asking that Tae? I love you? Can’t you just live with that? Yes I loved Ji! I LOVED him. “I said lying

“Okay. I love you too babe. Let’s sleep; it’s been a rough day”

We sat in the bed and he was hugging me falling asleep. I just couldn’t sleep. I kept thinking at Ji. He must be suffering now.

GD’s POV

---------------------

This is killing me. Slowly and painful.  I am glad that we are back and even if I almost died trying to save Seunghyun, I was happy. I was home. But…Seungri is not mine anymore. The way he was kissing Taeyang drove me crazy. Maybe that’s the way to be. I don’t deserve him. I made him suffer enough; I was an with him even though he did everything in the world to make me smile. I never saw that.

I was at my apartment now, in my bed, crying like hell. This apartment was mine and Seungri’s and I saw all his stuff here. There is even a picture of me and him on my nightstand. I picked it up and hugged it close. I so freaking miss him.

Next morning I woke up with big puffy eyes. I didn’t sleep well, I kept dreaming and remembering everything we done there and it . I cried all night. I got out of the bed and took a nice warm shower. Then I went to the kitchen and made myself breakfast.

After I ate I decided to go to YG’s building. I missed it so much. I walked in and I went straight to the practice room. The place remained me of that much; I just went in and the music.

The music played and Seungri’s Strong Baby was on. I smiled and remembered the privilege of working with him. I began dancing and it was fantastic. I felt so good dancing on it and I felt like flying. The music suddenly stopped and I heard applause.

“You’re almost as good as me” Seungri said looking at me

“I am better” I said grabbing a water bottle

“Let me show you what I can do” He said and started dancing. I looked at him with caring eyes and after he was done, I threw him a water bottle.

“Still I am better” I said

“But hyung, why are you like that to me? “ He said frowning

“It’s my job to tease you maknae” I said smiling at him

“No, I am talking about what happened. Why did you yell at me yesterday? Why were you so mean?”

“I was not mean. Ri, it’s hard. You don’t understand”

“Really? Just because I am the maknae doesn’t mean that I don’t. I suffer too. “

“I lost you 3 times! 3! I was so close every time and I ruined everything up like always. I love you Ri! “

“I still love you Ji , I mean hyung…I always felt something. I’ll end it up with Taeyang so I can be with you”

“Don’t do that. You love Taeyang. Stay with him, he needs your love. You can offer him that. Please ri, forget about me. We’re nothing more than band mates” I said with my tears flowing

“But Ji….”

“It’s better like that” I said and the music staring dancing again.

He left and I saw that he was crying. After he left I started crying and just couldn’t stop. My cute, sweet Panda, I lost it forever. It’s time to get over it. When I got home I saw that he took part of his clothes. I crashed on the bed and cried again. I hate my life.

 

A/n : Sorry it's a bit short. i promise tomorow i will make a double update just to make it up to you :D