We should take a break

If BigBang never existed

 

SeungRi’s POV

---------------------------

I slept so well last night and had the cutest dream ever. It was only me and Jiyong and we loved each other. Of course that can’t happen because he is not like me. He doesn’t like me. Maybe he is mad now because of my password but that’s how I feel. I heard noises in the kitchen and decided to go check it up.

I slowly walked in and saw Jiyong flipping pancakes. He had his dragon apron on and looked so cute. I walked to him and he gave me a nice warm smile.

“Good morning hyung” I said smiling

“Good morning Ri , I hope you like the pancakes. Go to take a shower and when you will come back we will eat” He said winking

I nodded and walked to the bathroom. I kept smiling this whole time. After my refreshing shower, I came out of the bathroom and headed to the kitchen. The table was set nicely and he was waiting for me.

“What the occasion?” I asked

“No special occasion, just me and you”

“You’re so sweet hyung”

“I know” He said and we both laughed.

His phone was ringing and he didn’t pick it up.

“Aren’t you answering?”

“It’s CL with her lovey dovey stuff”

“You like that” I said

“Maybe…but I am sick of it now.”

I smiled and my insides were jumping. My heart was pumping and I just wanted to jump of joy. I calmed down and we ate peacefully smiling at each other. Some minutes after this we were ready to go to YG.

CL’s POV

--------------------

What’s happening? Why isn’t he picking up? And why do I feel like something happened?

I was so mad that I threw my phone to the wall. I wish I could be more powerful so I can read Jiyong’s mind! I have to wait some more days until that full moon. Then my powers become greater and I can finally make Jiyong pay.

GD’s POV

------------------------

This is the day. I will tell Ri that I feel something for him. Maybe he won’t believe me but I just want to tell him. I don’t want to hide anything from him. I hurt him enough. As for CL, it’s better to take a break. She just wants my body, not me.

Ri was very silent on the car. He was just reading stuff on the internet from his phone. I smiled at him and he smiled back and we shortly arrived. He went straight to the practice room and I met with CL on the hall.

“Listen, I got to talk to you” I said

“Yah, why didn’t you answer? “

“I didn’t want. What’s up with you?”

“You were busy with your stupid maknae. How many times have I told you to kick him out? “

“I am not kicking anyone out! And we should take a break!” I said angered looking into her eyes

“Fine, you’ll pay anyway” She turned and walked away.

I smiled and went into the practice room where I saw Taeyang hugging my Ri. I tried to calm myself down and I began warming up. Does Taeyang like Seungri?

We began practicing and it was really good. I was happy with the results. Everyone was working hard especially Ri who was giving it’s best. He was so cute and when he took off his shirt I was dying inside. I never realized but our little maknae is a grown man and I love his toned muscles. I really wanted to tell him everything but I don’t know, maybe it’s too soon and maybe he will hate me.

After we got home I took a shower and then sat comfortably on the couch. He went to the shower too and minutes later he was on the couch too. I looked at him and sighed. You can do it Ji!

“Uhmm I have to talk to you”

“Yes, go ahead hyung” He said

“I don’t know how to say it” I said biting my lip

“You’re kicking me out of Bigbang aren’t you?

“What? No! how can you think that?”

“Well you wanted to kick me out last time”

“And I am sorry” I said frowning

He hugged me and I felt my heart pumping of joy. It was beating so loud that I think he heard it too.

“So what’s the thing you want to tell me?”

“Oh, nothing.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, don’t worry. Let’s watch a movie together”

“Sure” He said smiling “I’ll make some popcorn while you chose the movie, and please not a scary one hyung” he continued

“Okay” I smiled widely.

I just couldn’t tell him, I don’t know why; maybe I don’t like him, maybe that just an illusion. I am so confused . Like usually I will wait for him to make a move. What am I talking about? He is a guy; he won’t make a move because he is scared. Arh!!!

We spent the night together watching 2 movies and SeungRi cuddled close to me. His nech was close to my mouth and without noticing I began to kiss it. He began to moan silently then stopped.

“What are you doing?” He asked

“No...Nothing. Forgive me” I said

He just smiled at me and turned to the TV screen.

What was I doing? It felt so good!

SeungRi’s POV

-----------------------

“Good night Hyung” I said after the movie was finished

“Good night Panda” He said and hugged me.

I got to my room and jumped around. He kissed my neck and felt so good. I just wanted more. I wonder if I let him continue would he go all the way?

I crashed in bed and fell asleep almost immediately.