Something hot!

If BigBang never existed

 

GD’s POV

-------------------------

I was standing at the table with Seunghyun. He was eating and I was drinking my coffee. Tonight is that night. I hope the plan works and that is not Dae because poor Seunghyun will be devastated.

“So you wanna go today?”

“Yes, I want to find out the truth”

“But if that’s Dae?”

“I’ll try to convince him somehow. I’ll find a way”

“I will be coming with you tonight. I want to be beside you.”

“Thanks. You are a great friend”

“I am the leader; it’s my job to unite BIGBANG again”

Seunghyun smiled and gave me a warm hug.

“We’ll find them Ji”

His hug remained me of Seungri, I miss that guy so much. I just want to see him and make sure that he is ok. I miss everyone!

Taeyang’s POV

-----------------------------

I was dancing in the living room and I was hot so I took off my shirt. I wanted to tease that little kid some more .I saw him stopping when he saw me and his eyes were fixed on my chest and abs. I winked at him and stopped the music

“You can get closer, I won’t bite” I said laughing

“Are you sure? “

“Sure. What’s up?”

“Just wanted to see how you are, I was bored”

“Let’s dance together; maybe this will get your boredom out of your head”

“Sure” He said with a bright smile

I the music again and started dancing. He followed my closely and tried to repeat the moves I was making. He looked so cute trying so hard. He was a good dancer too. One wrong move and he twisted and turned and arrived in my arms. We both started laughing and then a heat wave of pleasure surrounded my body. I got close to his lips and looked into his eyes.

“Bae…” He said slowly and I touched my lips to his. It felt so right and so good that I couldn’t even make a move. I was just standing there with my lips glued to his. He started moving first and I blushed, then I took control and I shoved my tongue into his hot mouth. We were both of joy and somehow we arrived on the couch with him over me. We broke the kiss due the lack of air and we both looked into each other’s eyes. He was so damn cute.

Seungri’s POV

-----------------------------

He did it!!! He kissed me! He freaking kissed me! And it was so damn good! His lips are so hot and so kissable. I was not looking into his eyes and smiled deeply.

“So?” He asked

“So?” I asked back

“Did you enjoy it?” He smiled

“Of course I did! I expected you to do it! And it took so long”

“Well I didn’t wanted to scare you or something”

“You never do”

“So how about me and you on a date, tomorrow night?” He asked shyly

“Do you want to go out with me?”

“Yes! I want to be with you and I usually take my future lovers on a date. So what do you say?”

“Of course I will come with you silly. I would love too”

“Great! Tomorrow at 7? “

“Sure!”

I kissed him immediately and he was hugging me tight biting my lips and going deep. He was so damn hot and my hands were all over his shirtless body. We definitely had that chemistry and I loved it! Sweet, dirty and awesome. Seungri you found yourself a hell of a boyfriend.

Seunghyun’s POV

-------------------------------

9:00 PM

We just arrived at the bar and my heart was pounding in the rhythm of the music. I didn’t want to do this and I wanted to be over quick. It can’t be Dae, he would never do such a thing.

We sat at a table and ordered our drinks and waited for the show to start. There were people everywhere waiting for the same thing as us. The show began and I didn’t know where to look. There were dancers everywhere putting a awesome show together. Jiyong was amazed and probably already drunk.

I waited all the night for the dancer to appear but it didn’t show up. Maybe it’s not his show after all. Is he ok?

“Ladies and gentleman I am sorry to tell you that your Fallen Angel is not here tonight but will give an amazing show tomorrow night. “ The Administrator said and I sighed.

Is that him? Is the fallen angel my guy? Is the fallen angel Dae? It seems that we have to come back tomorrow.

I drank my whiskey and we both headed home. Ji was drunk so I drove, due the lack of my experience. We arrived home safe and I carried Ji upstairs and put him to bed. He looked so cute and he immediately hugged he pillow.

This is killing me! Why should I wait another day? I want to see him now!

 

A/N : Sorry for the short chapter! I am tired and i don't have ideas ! Tomorow you'll get a double maybe tripple update and it will be dirty , just the way you like it ^_^ Love ya all!