I can't tell

If BigBang never existed

 

Taeyang’s POV

------------------------

I woke up and I was all alone. He didn’t even wake me up when he left like he always did. We kind of had a fight last night because I wasted to hug him and he pushed me aside. I sighed and got out of the shower. I don’t to lose him or anything. I made a mistake that I slept with Ji. I wanted it too much and now I regret it. Maybe he figured it out. I just hate myself now!

I got to the kitchen and breakfast was there. A note was on the side saying “You were too cute to wake up. I was a fool last night. We must talk. Kiss”

That “we must talk” really got me worried. It usually means something bad and I think this time is the same. I hate that I am at work tonight and I can’t talk to him. I really want to figure things with him. ARHH why did I have to propose this kind of things to him. I shouldn’t put him or Ji in that situation.

I ate and then rushed to work. I texted him “Thanks for the breakfast sweetie. I am sorry. I don’t want to hurt my little sunshine. See you tonight”. I got back a reply “No problem ^^ you did hurt your little sunshine, but its okay. See ya. Kisses”

I sighed and got to work.

Seunghyun’s POV

---------------------------

I couldn’t believe last night. That book…I just hugged Dae and kissed him. He is my lucky charm.

I spent all the night trying to unlock it but I couldn’t. I don’t understand why. It was morning and I was drinking my 7th coffee. I wasn’t as tired as I was concentrated.

“You’re here, did you sleep?” Daesung asked

“No, I can’t open this damn thing” I said

“Relax, it will open somehow. “

“I tried every spell.”

“Maybe it just needs a word or something. How did you open it before?”

“It just opened, but since CL got it, I knew she would lock it. It can’t be a hard spell because she is not that smart or talented in magic. But I really don’t know what language she used.”

“I didn’t know being a witch is so damn hard. You have to learn many languages. “ Dae said cutely

I just looked at him and kissed him. He looked so cute and I loved it. The door bell rang and Dae rushed to get it. It was Ji coming over to see how the book is.

“Good morning” He said smiling

“Good morning. I am glad you’re here. We have to talk”

Dae poured him some coffee and he sat at the table looking at me confused.

“Go ahead”

“What did you do? How come you always end up doing something you will regret?” I said with a harsh tone and even Dae looked surprised

“What have I done? What are you talking about?”

“Seungri and Taeyang … you think you can play with them like that? “

“So now it’s my fault that they both kiss me?”

“Well you slept with both. And Seungri knows “

“How?” He looked surprised

“Your perfume was all over Taeyang’s neck. He was so heartbroken yesterday”

“They broke up?” He asked

“No, I don’t think so! But I think they’re gonna get you for this”

“I guess you’re right. I was blinded by lust. Well I will explain them everything.” He frowned

“Good luck on explaining how you did it with both of them. “

“Can’t you erase their memory or something?”

“I am not using magic to prevent you to get your kicked.” I said laughing

He laughed and then he left. I kept trying to open it but it didn’t work. I sighed and wanted to go to work.

“You go to bed; you don’t go to work today”

“But I have too. “ I whined

“No, you are going to bed. “

I was too tired to say anything and I went to bed. How will I open that damn thing?

Seungri’s POV

-------------------------------

I finally got home after my hard day. The boss was pissing me off and Seunghyun was not there to talk to him. I really enjoyed talking to him and he really said the right words anytime.

I ate some leftovers from the fridge and waited for Taeyang. I was a bit sad and I wanted to tell him everything.

Eventually he arrived and he looked so tired. He smiled at me and came to hug me. I kissed him roughly and hugged him.

“I missed you” I said

“I missed you more.”

“I want to tell you something”

“Yes babe, go ahead”

My heart was pumping and I couldn’t just tell him. He was too sweet to be broken. I didn’t wanted to end it like that.

“I love you Bae and I am sorry for arguing with you. I love you with all my heart!”

“I love you too. You know that. I love you I love you I love you! You are my sweetie!”

“Let’s go to sleep. We’re both tired “

“Yes, let’s go”

We both took a shower and then headed to bed. He was hugging me tight and kissing my neck. I just can’t tell him! What should I do?

 

A/N : Next chapters in a few hours :D