Car problems

If BigBang never existed

 

Jiyong’s POV

--------------------------

It’s been one month…one month since I am stuck here. Ri still doesn’t remember me and keeps hitting on me. The worst part is that Tae and Ri have some kind of evil plan for me. I know their looks on their faces. They want me and I am not sure if I want them, well not both of them.

Tonight I have to work and I bet Tae will try something on me. That little bastard is begging to annoy me.

Seunghyun’s POV

----------------------------------

Tonight is the fool moon and I don’t have the slightest clue about magic. How can I bring it back? How can we be back? This got me so frustrated I began to search like crazy about some magic symbol or anything.

“What are you doing?” Dae asked me

“Searching for some book” I said

“I wanted to ask you something”

“Go ahead”

“Well we didn’t go out much in this weeks and we are both free tonight so a walk around will do us good. What do you think?”

“Sure, I think it’s a great idea sweetie.”

“Can I help you with the book?”

“No I don’t think so. I think I lost it”

“How did it look like?”

“Black with some symbols on it”

“Maybe I’ll find it“ He said and we both continued searching

 We searched for a couple of minutes and then the passion was just too much and we began kissing on the floor with books all around us. It was so hot.

“I love you so much Seung” He said to me

“I love you too my sweetie”

“So where do you think we should go?” He asked

“Well it’s a full moon and it will be beautiful. We could take a long walk to the park. Just me and you.”

“I can’t wait! “

Taeyang’s POV

----------------------------

I was cooking while Ri was cleaning. Tonight I am at work and that means I will see Ji. I really can’t wait. We were keeping flirting with him but I never got my chance to talk with him alone. I like all the flirt things but I want to know more about him. Maybe tonight I’ll get my chance of talking with him.

“Honey, wake up” Ri said and the food was all over the stove

“Sorry” I said blushing

“You will clean that! “ He said giving me a death glance.

“I will” I said sighing

I began cleaning and he came to me and hugged me from behind.

“What were you thinking about?” he asked

“This” I said and turned to him and we began kissing. I grabbed a chair and I sat on the chair putting him on my lap kissing like crazy. He began moving violently and making me moan too. Our crotches were touching and just when I took off his shirt my phone was ringing.

“Damn it” He said while I reached for my phone. It was my boss.

“Yes sir?”

“Can you come early and arrange everything around here?”

“Yes I guess so. How early?

“In one hour or two?”

“Okay I will be there” I said and hung up

I sighed deeply while Ri kept kissing my neck.

“I am sorry. I have to get ready for work”

“Now?”

“Yeah, it was the boss. He wants me to arrange some stuff there”

“Oh…” He said frowning

“When I’ll come home tonight we’ll rock the bed babe” I said smirking

“Can’t wait babe” He said and kissed me again.

Jiyong’s POV

-------------------------

After my magnificent shower I was ready to go. Again a night when I have to see Taeyang looking at me with lustful eyes. I was kind of sick of that. At least I am having fun singing so I don’t care so much about him.

I got in the car and drove to work. It was a nice night and the full moon was shining bright. I got in and changed and then went on the stage. Everyone applauded me, including Taeyang who blow me a kiss. He was sweet and I winked at him. I began to sing and everything was super okay. I loved it!

Daesung’s POV

----------------------------

We were walking and Seunghyun suggested staying on a bench so we can see the moon.

“It’s so beautiful” I said holding his hand

“Like you”

“I’m not “

He looked at me and kissed me deeply. This kiss was special. It was so magic and romantic that I believe I could fly for a second.

“You’re the most beautiful” He said

All the night was great and we had fun and laughed like 2 teenagers in love. For the first time in my life I felt that I belonged there in his arms.

Jiyong’s POV

-----------------------------

The show was done and I got out immediately not waiting for Taeyang to hit on me again or touch me. I got in the car and tried to start it but nothing.

DAMN IT! I said loudly and gout out to check the problems. I didn’t know a thing about mechanics.I checked the engine and everything looked okay but it still didn’t started.

“Need some help?” Taeyang said smiling

“Aren’t supposed to be inside?” I said

“It’s my break. Don’t be so mean to me. What’s the problem” He said getting close

“It doesn’t start. “

“Let me have a look” He said and checked everything

After about 10 minutes he said he fixed it. I got in and started it and it worked.

“Thanks” I said smiling

“And where is my reward?” He said

“Maybe later” I said and left.

If you want teasing Taeyang, teasing you’ll get. I feel so good.