What in the world hapened

If BigBang never existed

 

Nobody’s POV

-------------------------

CL’s spell sent every BIGBANG member to an alternate universe. They don’t know each other and don’t remember anything from their lives. Even though the spell was successful, some of them may remember…

GD’s POV

-----------------

Yesterday was great; Seungri was so sweet with me. We had a great day together. I really love him and I am happy that I chose him over that . The is amazing and he lets me kiss him every time, he is not like her. She was cold; I don’t even know why I liked her so much. I stretched and slowly got out of the bed. Seungri was not near me and I figured he is in the kitchen or somewhere.

I took a nice shower and went to the kitchen expecting to be hugged by my lover. He wasn’t there. He usually leaves a note when he goes somewhere. I made coffee and waited for him. I wanted to check some important news about BIGBANG but nothing. I couldn’t even find myself on Google, nothing it’s like we don’t exist. I thought it was a virus or something.

I prepared breakfast, of course for two like usual and waited for Ri to come back. It was 8:00 and I was preparing to go to the studio. I decided to call him, but another problem I didn’t had his number in my phone? I always had his number, I even wrote “Panda XO” at his name. What’s happening?  Luckily I knew the number from my head. I dialed it and “The number is out of service”.

What the ?

I left a note to Ri “Panda I am at the studio. Kisses”. I got my bag and went to the studio. I wonder where Ri is at. I drove to the YG building and I couldn’t believe it. There was no YG building? There was just a usual apartment building, nothing special about it. What the hell? Is my mind playing tricks on me? Did I forget the road to YG? No I couldn’t just forget it. I have it typed in my brain. I know it even with my eyes closed.

I returned home and still Ri didn’t show up. Maybe I am just too tired, how about I take a nice nap and everything will be ok.

Seungri’s POV

-------------------------

Seoul is such a nice place. I always wanted to move here and now here I am starting a new life as a television entertainer. I am so excited about the new places and people. I rented an apartment and I heard that I will be living with a boy. I don’t mind since the apartment is big.

I got to the apartment building and saw a weird dressed guy getting in his car looking confused. I smiled at his clumsiness and got up on the elevator. I finally arrived and knocked on the door.

The door opened and a sweet guy with a Mohawk greeted me.

“Come in” He said

I entered and the apartment was splendid. I really liked it. And the guy is so damn hot.

“My name is Lee Seunghyun but you can call me Seungri” I said smiling

“I am Dong YoungBae, you can call me Bae” He said shaking my hand

“I hope we will get along”

“I hope that too, I’ll show you to your room”

I entered the room and it was quite big. I really liked it.

“I’ll leave you unpack, then you can come to join me for lunch, I made some food” He said and left my room. I smiled and unpacked everything. Went to the kitchen and he waited for me with the food on the table. We ate and both drank a beer, then started talking.

“So why are you here? “ He asked me

“I wat to become and entertainer. You ?” I said

“I want to join some dance club. Or to work as a teacher, a dance teacher” He said

“You know how to dance? Maybe you can teach me some moves later”

“It will be my pleasure” He winked and I blushed.

This is going to be great!

Daesung’s POV

--------------------------

Am I worth something? Everyone treats me like a fool and no one seems to care about me. People are usually shocked when I tell them what I do.

They call me the fallen angel, I am a dancer at a fancy club, but I don’t only dance. I strip for whoever gives me large amounts of money. I am ashamed of myself but that’s it, every since my family left me I had to survive doing something.

I hate myself; I wish I could die…

TOP’s POV

-----------------------------

I should’ve known. Last night, during the full moon that did everything she could to tear BIGBANG away. Not only that, but she also took every drop of magic I had. I can’t even light the light bulb. Arh!

I wonder how the others are; we have to do something to come back but how? Maybe she threw them away in other places of the world to make sure we don’t break the spell. Or maybe no, she is not that smart and she didn’t have the right book. My book was not that powerful, but it was powerful enough to zap us here, in an alternative Universe. But why do I remember everything? Is everyone else remembering?

My thoughts were interrupted by my phone. It was not my mobile phone; it was the house phone that I rarely used.

“Hello?” I said

“Choi Seunghyun? Is that you?” a familiar voice sounded

“Jiyong? Is that you? “ I smiled

“Oh gosh! Yes it’s me. I called every Choi Seunghyun in Seoul. I hate phone books! “ He said and we both laughed

“I think you had a weird day and you need explanation?” I said

“Yes, do you know something about that?”

“Come tomorrow morning at my house and I will tell you everything”

“Okay, have good night” He said

“You too” I said and hung up.

So he remembers, I wonder why? CL you’re going down! I will destroy you with my bare hands. Who knows where my Daedae is! I am so worried.

 

A/N : So what do you think about the twist? XD