Is that him?

If BigBang never existed

 

GD’s POV

-----------------------

The morning started very slow for me. Seunghyun tried to wake me up but it didn’t work. He brought me coffee and the breakfast and I barely woke up.

“Even if we are not BIGBANG anymore, you’re not in vacation” He said laughing

“I know that. I am just tired “

“I understand you. Go back to sleep if you want.”

I shook my head and went to the bathroom to take a shower and change. The shower as nice and it really woke me up from my drowsiness. After I changed I ate and then searched more job offers.

“Here’s an interesting one” Seunghyun said

“What?”

“A stripper” He said laughing

“Can you be more ert then this?”

“Yes. But I am serious now. There is a job opening as a singer at a bar nearby.” He said

“Really? “

“Yeah, you can go and try. I’ll come with you”

“We can both audition.”

“I don’t want to sing in front of anybody, I want to sing as BIGBANG with all of you and besides I am more of a rap person.”

“I’ll try then, maybe it will be ok. Maybe I will see the guys”

“Let’s go now” He said and we left.

The bar name was Heaven and it was quiet at the day, but as the night came everything changed. It was one of the most popular bars in Seoul. It was a night bar with dancers and strippers too but I didn’t mind. I was just going to sing there, nothing more. We both entered the lonely bar and went to the administrator office.

“Good morning, I am here for the job “I said shyly

He was a tall man, but had a friendly expression on his face. He smiled when he saw me.

“You’re a singer? Can you do a demonstration?”

“Sure” I said and we went to the stage.

It was a small round stage but the equipment was great. I got up on stage, took the microphone and played the song. It was Lady Gaga’s Paparazzi and I began singing. I felt alive again, if there’s a job in the world that I like its singing. I love to sing, it makes me free and it makes me forget about everything.

After the song was finished I saw the man and Seunghyun applauding me. I blushed and got off the stage and want to them.

“You’re hired and you’re going to make good money. You voice is amazing” He said shaking my hand

“T-thanks” I said surprised

“When can you begin? Can you host a show tonight? “

“Yes, I guess so. “ I said

“Okay, be here at 8PM”

“I will” I said and left.

Seunghyun pulled me into a deep hug and I really was happy. I smiled at him and we headed home. I can’t wait for tonight.

Seungri’s POV

--------------------------

I was happy. Yesterday went so well with Bae, I really like him but I won’t make any moves. I just need to focus on getting a job right now. But I would want him beside me. I never felt like this for anyone and it’s like I know him for years.

“Earth to Seungri!” Bae was waving a hand in front of my eyes

“Oh, sorry, I was thinking”

“I could see that. About what were you thinking?”

“I need to get a job soon”

“Me too, but I prefer not to think now. I want to invite you today to this bar named Heaven. It’s a really nice place and tonight there is some special party over there. And I want you to come with me. Do you want to?”

“Yeah, I wasn’t to a bar for a long time. I will go with you”

He smiled at me and winked. He was so perfect…

Seunghyun’s POV

------------------------------

7:40 PM

“Come on Ji, we have to go. “

“In a moment” he answered from his room.

He came out of his room looking good. He smiled bright at me and I smiled back at him.

“How do I look?”

“Splendid, now let’s go”

We arrived at the bar and it was quite full. I had a reserved table because I was a friend of the “star” and I enjoyed it. I got myself a whiskey and prepared to watch the show. When GD appeared on the stage everyone was applauding and I heard some people saying that he is so cute. He smiled bright and began to sing. Everyone was astonished by the performance and even I who heard him sing so many times was impressed. He sure loved to sing, that’s why I want to go back. I want to be BIGBANG again!

Some dancers appeared and they all had masks, there was one guy wearing leather skin pants and a black ripped shirt which caught my attention. It’s like I knew him from somewhere. His blonde hair remembered me of Daesung. No, Dae will never choose a bar as a job. He started ripping off his shirt and I was astonished. Every move told me that that guy is Daesung, but I doubt it.

Hours later after Ji finished the show, we got in the car and he drove home.

“Did you like the performance?” He asked

“You were great” I answered short

“Did I do something wrong?”

“No. “

“Then, what’s with you? You don’t seem ok”

“That dancer, that danced near you with the leather pants. I think it was Daesung. He looked so similar”

“Daesung? In a bar like that? I highly doubt it”

“Yeah, but he was so good with his moves and that blond hair…”

“You got a crush on a dancer then? You didn’t even saw his face. It can’t be Dae” Ji said

“I guess you’re right”

Taeyang’s POV

----------------------------

Seungri and I went to the bar and it was quite full. We found an empty table and sat together. The table was in the back but we could see the dancers and everything. A guy came to the scene and started singing.

“Wow, he’s good” I said sipping from my drink

“He really is. He seems familiar” Seungri said

“You know him?”

“No, but it’s like I saw him before. Maybe in another bar”

“He is quite cute though” I said smiling at him

“He sure is”

“Not as cute as you” I said and I saw that he blushed

The night passed quickly and my Seungri got drunk. He was so funny crying in a moment and in the next laughing like crazy. I carried him to the car and I got home with him. I put him on his bed and kissed his forehead. He was so sweet when he slept.

“Bae…so good…”He was almost whispering and I began laughing. Was he having a dream or something? This boy is a machine. A cute machine. I put a blanket on him and got out of his room. I took a quick shower and went to bed. I couldn’t help smiling. Oh Seungri what are you doing to my mind?