A lake in the forest...

If BigBang never existed

 

Seunghyun’s POV

---------------------------

I woke up in a very good mood. I just can’t wait! I will go with my baby on a date. I hope he would like it.

I got out of the bed and headed to the kitchen to cook breakfast. I woke up at a early hour so Ji was still sound asleep. I feel so bad for him. Ri is clearly interested in him. He wouldn’t stop asking me about him yesterday.

After I made the coffee and breakfast I stood at the table drinking my coffee. Ji came to the kitchen and had puffy eyes.

“Good morning” He said

“Good morning Ji. I made breakfast and coffee. “ I said

“Thanks” He said pouring a cup of coffee

“Ri sais hi and can’t wait to see you perform”

“What?”

“Well yesterday he kept asking me when your show is and he told me that wants to know you better”

“Not interested”

“Are you serious?”

“Yes”

“But…”

“He has a boyfriend Seunghyun and he is happy about it. I don’t want him. I am happy if he is happy”

“Gosh Ji, please try at least to be friends with him. Don’t lie to yourself like that. You want him, you want him more than ever but you are afraid. I know how you feel”

“It ing hurts Seunghyun! You don’t know how I feel! Loving him so much and he goes after my best friend! You don’t know how much I cry every night and how hard it is for me to smile every day. Even when I talk about him it makes me damn sad! “He started yelling and crying

“I know it’s hard Ji, but maybe this is a way to get him back. Trust me”

“It’s easy for you to say. You found your Dae. And he is free”

“In case that you forgot! My Dae is a stripper and everyone wants to him! How do you think I feel? “I shouted at him

He frowned and left the kitchen. I just stood there, he is so stubborn!!! I left his house and went to my apartment. I don’t want to fight with him so I better leave before this gets ugly.

GD’s POV

----------------------

Seunghyun is right! I am a fool. I don’t know how to express my feelings well and I just cry like a fool. Like crying is going to solve anything. If he wants to talk to me, I will talk to him. I just want everything to be okay.

I heard Seunghyun leaving and I went to take a shower. Maybe Ri will come to my show tonight. I have to try to not avoid him like I did at the supermarket. Okay, calm down Jiyong, you’re a mess!

Daesung’s POV

-----------------------------

I can’t wait! A date with a hot hot man. I haven’t had a date in ages, well, I just had one and it turned out bad. Since then I was afraid of dating and relationships. But now with Seunghyun , he is awesome. He is something else. He is just so sweet and careful with me. I know that he wants me to quit the job but…I don’t know…

8:00 PM

His car parked in front of my apartment and I rushed down the stairs. I got in his car and kissed him

“So where are we going?”

“First, to have some fun. We’re going to the fun park”

“A date at the fun park?”

“Yes, I am tired of restaurants. I want something cool. “

He started the car and we shortly arrived at the fun park. He took my hand and we walked in. I can say that I had the best time of my life. We ate cotton candy, lollipops and all kind of stuff. We tried every ride and he was so thrilled about the Rollercoaster that he went 3 times.

“One more ride before we go”

“We’re going home so soon?”

“Who said anything about home?”

“Oh, ok…the tunnel of love”

We went there and it was so sweet. He held me tight and kissed me. He sure cared about me and he was something special.

Then we went to the car and I looked at him. He was happy, with a wide smile on his face.

“Where to?” I asked

“Put this on your eyes” He handed me a scarf

“Are you going to me? “

“It’s not called a when you want me to you. It’s just . No I have a surprise for you.”

I put the scarf around my eyes and he made sure I didn’t see a thing. Later the car stooped and he took my hand. The terrain was rough so I figured that we got out of town. We stopped for a second and he let go of my hand and untied the scarf.

I was shocked. There was a lake in the middle of a forest outside of the town . It was shining so beautiful and it was so awesome.

“Seunghyun...this is…awesome”

“You are awesome. This is just a nice lake and we are going to have a picnic here”

He kissed me and then brought a picnic basked and a blanket. We sat down, ate the delicious food he made and watched the stars. I liked it so much.

“How did you find this lake?”

“I knew it since I was little”

“It is beautiful”

“Just like you my angel” He said and kissed me once again.

Gosh I like him so much. He is the best ever!

He drove me home and I kissed him for the last time.

“Good night angel. We will talk tomorrow”

“Okay sweetie” I said leaving .

I closed my apartment door and I was dancing of joy! I was so happy! I like him so so much.

GD’s POV

---------------------------

My show was a success like always and Seungri and Taeyang were carefully watching me. I felt intimidated by Ri’s glance but everything went smooth and the boss was very pleased.

As I was preparing to go a hand landed on my shoulder. By my surprise it was Taeyang with a wide smile.

“Can I offer you a drink from the bar?” He said

“Maybe later” I said getting out a little bit shocked.

Now Taeyang is hitting on me? What is happening?