Chapter 9 " The Beach

Do You Love Me??

Omg im so mad right now :( I typed up the whole chapter and my computer froze up and i had to retype the whole thing!!! I wish they would've just saved it for me.. Oh well..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Descripitions: *Just try your best to imagine how everyone will look LOL

Jessica: Curly hair, Blue polka dotted bikini

Krystal: Pink striped bikini

Seohyun: Purple flowered bikini

Yoona: Plain blue bikini

Hara: Brown striped bikini

Jessica's POV

"We are here!" I said trying to cut Donghae off of what he was going to say

"Wow its so pretty outside!!"Seohyun said cheerfully.

30 minutes later.. (Jessica, Seohyun, Krystal, and Yoona were in the changing rooms)

"Unni!! I don't want to ear a bikini infront of everyone!" Seohyun complained.

"This is the beach right?" Yoona said.

"Jessica...Krystal began "Don't you think that Hara girl likes Donghae Oppa alot...??"

"She probably doesn't but why would I care if she does or doesn't" I said lying.

"What's up with you and Donghae" Krystal asked again.

"Something happend with them two...."Seohyun said trying to tell the story to everyone.

"Actually...Sunhwa told me that she had mistaken her feelings for Donghae and she only liked him as her older brother..She said she ws sorry for all she had done and wish that you and Donghae will get along." Yoona said.

"I don't really care if someone likes Donghae its none of my bussiness....I got completly over him along time ago..." I lied.

"Let's go already i bet they are already out there waiting"

"Unni!!! I don't want to show me in a bikini!!" Seohyun whined again.

"I wonder what Siwon oppa looks like withoout a shirt on..."Yoona mumbled out loud.

"Yoona!!!" Everyone screamed laughing.

Donghae's POV

What's taking them so long....

The guys and I have been ready for the past 10 minutes.

Then I saw Hara walk out of another changing room.

"Oppa!!" I heard her said.

I turned towards her..suprisingly she was talking to me.

"How do I look oppa??" She asked me.

"Umm yeah okay.." I said looking to see if the other girls had came out yet.

"You look great Hara!!" Siwon said.

Finally they came out.

Wow....i looked over at Jessica she was in a bright blue and white bikini while her curls bounced as she walked...

She was really pretty.....okay i admit she looked hot!

Kyuhyun's POV

The girls finally came out and I saw Seohyun.

She looked really pretty and hot but still she looked innocent.

I loved her innocent looks.

Taemin's POV

I laughed looking at hyung whose eyes were glued to Jessica.

I looked over at Kyuhyun and Siwon who was also looking at Seohyun and Yoona noona..

I turned around and saw Krystal....She was really pretty. Prettier than normal!

"Hey!! Since everyone is here lets play vollyball" I suggested.

Everyone just nodded

"How about girls against guys??"

Everyone agreed except for Siwon and Yoona who were flirting so they didn't pay any attention.

"We served first!" the girls yelled.

We started playing and actually the girls were better than we expected.

"4-6!! I called out.

I served the ball.

"I got it!!" Krystal yelled running to hit the ball back.

The game ended when the guys (of course) beat the the girls 12-11.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this was such a failed chapter XD
Theres more coming :) The next few chapters will be more intersecting

i promise!! :)
Thanks for all the subs and comments!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments!! :)

This is new!! So whenever you guys leave a new comment for me I fell so bad for not responding XD So at the end of every chapter I will just reply to alll the comments so be sure you leave some!! :)

@smilingsin  Haha yeah there needs to be more TaeStal momments :) I like that couple alot too!! But like i said its very hard to have all the couples in the story :) ~~Thanks for the comment!! :)

@gabinee_junior  I'm glad you like this fanfic!! I will try to at least update every day or every other day!! ~~Thanks for the comment! :)

@marian102898  Great!! Im glad yo like the fanfic!! :) ~~Thanks for reading and the comment!

@HaeSicaPTFan  Hello fanfic buddy! :) Hehe TaeStal little kiss scene LOL i think i fail at kiss sces xD But yeah Hara's going to cause some trouble!! ~~Thanks alot for your help!

@cutemaknae09  Yay!! New reader! :) Haha I think HaeSica and TaeStal are soo cute!! Glad you like the story!! ~~Thanks for the comment!! :)

@HaeSicaPTFan  Haha!! Thanks!! It took me awhile to make the poster :)

---------------------------------------------------

Thanks again for all the comments!!

Comments and Subscriptions are welcomed!! :)