Chapter 26

Do You Love Me??

Jessica's POV

Seriously?? What's up with guys theses days cheating on girls!

Aish~ It makes me mad.

I was walking to Yoona's house, to comfort her since Siwon is cheating on her.

We don't know for sure but its pretty obvious.

I mean hes with a girl at the jewerly store and of course to buy her a gift.

Why else would they pick out a necklace?

He doesn't have a sister and it can't be his mom who else woudl it be?

I'm almost certain he is...and I thought he was a good guy.

Guess I'm wrong.

Yoona's POV

Sica was coming over.

I didn't want to bother her with my problems but she insist to come.

"Ding Dong" I heard the doorbell, and i heard Jessica coming up the stairs.

"Yoona!" Sica ran into my room and hugged me while i was in tears.

"Jessica...you don't have to come...I'm just wasting your time.." I said.

"Why wouldn't I come?! Im your friend right? Of course I have to come over" she said.

"Thanks Sica your the best" I said and smiled a bit.

" I called Seohyun and she said to meet her at the coffee shop" Jessica said.

"Should we go now?" I said and we both headed out.

Seohyun's POV

I was already at the coffee shop waiting for Sica and Yoona Unni, but they are always late.

I wonder what they are going to tell me, Jessica sounded serious over the phone..

I hope everything is alright.

Just then my phone beeped and i knew it was a text message from Kyuhyun.

"Annyeonghseyo!! How is my Seo doing today??"

I couldn't help to giggle.

He acts as if we are together already though I still havn't answered him yet.

Seo: "Annyeong oppa~ I'm fine! mianhae for you having to leave the other day since I had company over"

Kyu: "Ne~ Its fine, I understand! ^0^ So...do you have the answer yet??

Hmm...should I call him and tell him? Its better through call

So I dialed Kyuhyun's number waiting for him to answer.

"Seohyun? Why not just text?" He asked.

"Since this is really important...i have to tell you the truth.." I said and sounded sad.

"I'm waiting! So whats the answer?" Kyuhyun said happily.

"This is going to disappoint you....Mianhae oppa~ I've only been thinking of you as my brother and nothing more than that..."

"So your answer is a no?" He said and i could hear how dissappointed he was.

"Okay its alright Seo...I understand" He said

" I was just kidding pabo! The real answer is yes" I said and couldnt help blushing even though hes not in front of me i feel embrassed.

"Ah! Seohyun! You scared me.."

"Mianhae oppa~ I was just playing" I said hoping he wasnt going to get mad.

"Yah!!! Kyuhyun!! I reject you and all you said was its fine??? Wah! Now you make me sad!" I said

"Dont be sad Seohyun-ahh!" He said .

 "Since when did you learn to be this evil??" Kyuhyun laughed.

"I learned it from EvilKyu!" I said and he laughed.

"Saranghae Seohyun-ahh" he said and i was suprised.

"Sa..ranghae oppa" I said blsuhing even harder.

"Oh! Jessica and Yoona are here talk to you later Oppa k? Bye bye!" I said and hung up.

"Mianhae Seo for being late!!" Yoona said and they both sat down.

 "Its fine" I saidand noticed I was still blushing.

"Unni! Guess what...Kyuhyun and I are together now!!" i said excitedly.

"Owhh!! Our maknae is in love!" Jessica said smiling.

But..Yoona she looked sad...maybe she didn't like the idea of me and Kyuhyun?

I decied to ask. "Yoona whats wrong? You seem sad today"

"Aniyo Seohyun don't worry about me" Yoona said not looking up and I could tell she was really sad.

"Yoona..Seohyun come here" Jessica said and motioned me to go over by the restrooms"

Kyuhyun's POV

i can't believe it I was smiling like a fool.

She said yes! I feel like the happiest man on earth!!!

Don't worry Seohyun-ahh I will never break your heart.

Jessica's POV

I motioned Seohyun to come by me to the restrooms since Yoona probably doesn't want to hear about it again.

"Sica so whats wrong?" Seohyun asked me.

"Well the thing is...Siwon is cheating on her with another girl but we don't know who it is yet" I explained.

"What?!? He wouldn't do such a thing, I know him he wouldnt!" She said.

" I know I don't want to believe it either but there are many evidences that its true. He was at the mall with Yoona and she heard him on the phone with a girl and they even said "Saranghae" to each other and then I saw them together at a jewerly store." i said.

"But what if its his sister?" Seohyun asked.

"Thats what me and Yoona first thought and then she remember he was an only child" I said.

"BUt it could be any old friends he has?"

"But the thing is why would they be at a Jewerly store?" I said

"Oh yeah" She said.

We both went back to the table yoona was at.

"True..do you think...we should spy?" i suddenly said.

"What?!" Seohyun said.

"Jessica! Thats a great idea!" Yoona said.

"I dont know Unni I think you should just ask him for the truth.." Seohyun insisted.

"Don't worry we will be careful" Yoona said.

Yoona's POV

All three of us walked around trying to find them.

"This is harder than I thought" Jessica said.

"Would they still be at the Jewerly store?" i asked."

Over there!" Seohyun pointed out.

We went in the jewerly store but didnt see Siwon.

"Seohyun where didi you see him at?" I asked.

"Im not sure I thought I saw him"

"There he is!" Jessica shouted.

"Yoona????" Siwon said. "Why are you he-"

"Oppa I can't believe you!! Your cheating on Yoona Unni?! Why??" Seohyun said.

"What?! I'm no-" Siwon said but I interruped him

"Yah! Choi Siwon! Explain this!! You ditched Yoona for her? and your now lying to us? we all know your cheating on Yoona!"

 Jessica's POV

Yoona started to tear up but she hasn't even said a word.

"Your not even saying sorry to your girlfriend? What kind of guy are you??" I shouted angrily.

"Yoona its not what you think!!" Siwon tried to explain."

Save it. I dont want to hear about it Nor do I want to see you again...We are over" Yoona said calmly and ran away.

Yoona's POV

I can't believe it..he didn't even deny that he was cheating on me...

I ran far away where nobody would know where I was to the place where I would go whenever I'm happy, sad, mad.

No one knows this place except for me and Siwon.

"Your not even saying sorry to your girlfriend? What kind of guy are you??" I shouted angrily.

"Yoona its not what you think!!" Siwon tried to explain."

Save it. I dont want to hear about it Nor do I want to see you again...We are over" Yoona said calmly and ran away.

I began to cry...

__________________________________________

Super Sorry for this late late late update!!!

I hope I can still update often since School started and I'm very busy with School.

As for my other fanfics I still would be updating them but not as much :/ Mianhae!!! :(

I hope everyone would like this chapter.

Poor Yoong!

Thanks for reading everyone!! ♥