Quick Review :D **Please Read**

Do You Love Me??

 

So basically I want to refresh everyones memory xD Because I'm sure that mostly everything forgot what happened in the pasted chapters since I don't update that often (Sorry!) so I did a brief descrition of each chapter :) Please Please read this ^^

 

Chapter 1: Jessica and Krystal was new but they meet friends over the summer. On the first day of school Taemin accidentally tripped Krystal while they were walking in to class. He helped her up and later they meet in their classrooms. (TaeStal Chap)

 


Chapter 2: On the first day of school Jessica didn't know how to do the math problems so she got Donghae to help her. After that they see each other everywhere in the school and thinks of each other as "Annoying". During lunch Jessica meets Siwon, and Kyuhyun. Then Jessica sees Donghae with another girl.

 

Chapter 3: Krystal, Yoona, Seohyun and Jessica all went to find a dress for the “Beginning of school Dance“ . Krystal was falling for Taemin. At the dance Donghae finally had courage to ask Jessica to dance. At the same time Taemin asked Krystal to dance. It was love at first sight but then Taemin asked Krystal to be his girlfriend but she only thought of him as a brother which was a lie. YoonWon got together.

 

Chapter 4: Krystal didn’t was scaried that Taemin will break her heart like her pasted lover so she refused to go on a date with him. HaeSica went on a date to movie and they dragged Taemin and Krystal along. At the movies HaeSica had their first kiss when though they weren’t’t together yet.

 

Chapter 5: Sunhwa came back to Seoul, it turned out she was Donghae’s childhood friend. She knew Donghae liked Jessica and Jessica liked him so she wanted to make a plan to stop them from being together. Jessica saw Sunhwa hug Donghae and thought she was his girlfriend, which then she became heartbroken.

 

Chapter 6: Sunhwa tried to spend a lot of time with Donghae trying to get his attention but Donghae only though of her as a friend. Jessica was still heartbroken after the incident. Kyuhyun invited Seohyun and Jessica to go to the beach with him, Donghae, Taemin, and Siwon. Jessica didn’t want to go.

 

Chapter 7: Sunhwa finally realizes what she had done was wrong (trying to break up HaeSica) because she had her heart broken by a guy before and she doesn’t want Jessica to go through the same thing. Then….there came another new student Goo Hara..

 

Chapter: 8 It was the day they went to the beach and Jessica finally agreed to go. But a surprise…Kyuhyun invited Hara to go to the beach with them. When they were riding to the beach they played Truth or Dare. For a truth hara said that she wanted to be in a relationship with Donghae because he was really cute. Then as a Dare Taemin had to kiss Krystal.

 

Chapter 9: They were at the beach having fun. Hara tried to flirt with Donghae but he just ignored her. Instead he focused on Jessica. He thought she was extremely hot in her bathing suit.

 

Chapter 10:Hara screamed for help because she was “Drowning” in the water. SO Krystal yelled for help since she wasn’t that good at swimming so she called for Donghae. Donghae went to save Hara and gave her CPR. Jessica was really jealous that it was like “Donghae kissed Hara”

 

Chapter: 11: Krystal was in the bathroom and overheard Hara talking on the phone. She heard that Hara was just faking drowning so Donghae would save her and give her CPR. It was part of her plan to make Jessica heartbroken and uninterested in Donghae.Hara then saw that Krystal heard her coversation with her friend so then she tells her to not tell anyone or else Jessica and her friends would get hurt.


 

Chapter 12: Hara tried to get Donghae’s attention and though he wouldn’t notice Jessica anymore. But her plan didn’t work. Finally she went to ask her friend for help. He didn’t want to help with Hara’s plan but he had to because Hara once saved her life.

 

Chapter 13: Krystal was out on the because at night taking a walk. Taemin couldn’t’t sleep so he also went to take a walk on the beach and he talked with Krystal. Then Taemin confused that he really like Krystal. Krystal didn’t know what she should do since she didn’t want to fall in love again and get her heart broken like before. But in the end Taemin kissed Krystal.

 

Chapter 14:  It was time for all of them to go back home from the beach. G-Dragon was the mystery guy hara was telling to to help her break Jessica and Donghae up. At first he told Hara he wasn’t going to help her but then he started to change his mind.

 

Chapter 15: G-Dragon started t go to school at SM Universe with everyone. And that’s when he realizes Donghae was his childhood friend. Donghae asked Jessica to go to the ice skating rink with him. Then Krystal decided to be match makers with Taemin and try to pair them up together.

 

Chapter: 16 Krystal makes Taemin dress up as a girl to try to sell a rose to Donghae so he can give the rose to Jessica. Jessica fell for Donghae’s charms. In return Taemin got a kiss from Krystal because their plan succeed.  Donghae kissed Jessica when he was sending her home.

 

Chapter 17:  Through text Donghae wanted to see if Jessica was mad that he kissed her since they weren’t’t “Offical” yet. So he decided to ask her if she wanted to be his girlfriend and she accepted. Hara found out that Jessica and Donghae was now dating which made her furious and continue her plan of breaking them up. Sunhwa was packing up to go back to the USA but heard Haras plan to breaking HaeSica up and she told Jessica to hold onto Donghae and to NOT let him go and also explained the incident to her.

 

Chapter 18: Jessica, Donghae, Siwon, Yoona, Seohyun, and Kyuhyun decided to go the the Korean Festival but Donghae invited G-Dragon which them Hara decided to go also.

 

Chapter 19: They were all at the festival and hara knew this was her chance to make a move and make Jessica jealous. But G-Dragon decided to not help Hara again.  Kyuhyun decided to confuse to Seohyun when they were on the Ferris wheel but he didn’t’t have time to confess so he ended up not confusing to Seohyun. Yoona and Siwon kissed again.

 

Chapter 20: . Before she got a chance to confess Kyuhyun kissed her. Hara was really jealous of Donghae being so nice to Jessica. She was really mad and decided to continue her plan now. When Donghae was about to kiss Jessica, Hara pushed Jessica into the water. So they ended up not kissing.

 

Chapter 21: Seohyun and Kyuhyun weren’t’ official together yet the teacher decided to have a School Musical &combined the Dancing Department and the Singing Department together for the musical Cinderella. Everyone had to audition. In the end hara got the role of Cinderella while Donghae was the Prince. Kyuhyun finally asked Seohyun to be his girlfriend but Seohyun changed her mind and she thought she wasn’t ready to have a boyfriend yet.

 


Chapter 22: the teacher who got to decide was Hara’s aunt, which made Jessica said that she didn’t’t get the role. Jessica lost her necklace that her grandma gave her.G-Dragon saw Jessica was searching so he decided to help Jessica find it. During this time he begins to fall for Jessica. During English class G-Dragon found out Hara stole Jessica’s Necklace. He told her how he was falling for Jessica. Hara suggested that he break HaeSica up so he could be with Jessica.

 

Chapter 23:G-Dragon agreed to help Hara and that he wouldn’t change his mind. Hara came up another plan to make Donghae jealous that Jessica was with G-Dragon.  Then during the Musical Hara asked her aunt (the teacher) To make a kiss scene in the Musical so Jessica would be jealous. Jessica was sad and upset after she saw the kiss scene.

 

Chapter 24: Then Krystal came in the music room when they were practicing the play and saw Hara and Donghae. She then remembered what Hara said on the beach..of how she wanted to Break HaeSica apart. A unexpected guest them showed up at Seohyun’s house….

 

Chapter 25: Seohyun had a new neighbor and it turned out it was her old friend and her ex….Yonghwa. Jessica was really upset that Donghae and Hara had to practice their kiss scene and she tried to avoid Donghae. Donghae then saw how upset Jessica was and told her it was just an act nothing is real. Yoona and Siwon went shopping but then when Yoona was in the restroom she heard Siwon talking to a girl.. She now thinks he is cheating on her.

 

Chapter 26: Kyuhyun asked Seohyun for an answer to his question that he asked her the other day. Seohyun then finally said yes and SeoKyu was official! Yoona, Jessica, and Seohyun then went to spy on Siwon and they saw him with another girl. Yoona was heartbroken.

 

Chapter 27; Donghae and Jessica went out for Ice-Cream and bought couple phone chains. Yoona was still upset and sad that Siwon was cheating on her with an other girl.

 

Chapter 28:Seohyun, Kyuhyun, Jessica Donghae, Krystal, and Taemin decided to have a surprise birthday party for Yoona since it was her birthday in a week. Donghae went out to buy the party supplies. And that was when he saw Hara there too. Hara saw that Sica was on the phone with Donghae so she talked loudly for Sica to hear that she was there. That made Jessica think Donghae was with Hara.

 ______________________________________

I hope this refreshed so of your guys memory and now remember more about this story ^^ I promise I will update more :)

Please keep on reading this story :) and commenting!! :D

I'm not getting as much comments on this story than before....it makes me feel like this story isn't that good xD Don't be afraid to tell me that this story is getting boring I will try my best to make it more intereseting ^^