Chapter 21 Thats Not Fair..

Do You Love Me??

Seohyun's POV

So does that mean we are dating?!?!

I think we are....wait are we?!

"Hello?!?! Anyone home there?" Yoona said waving her hands infront of my face.

"What are you thinking about SeoBaby? I've never seen you like that before?" Yoona said suspicous.

"Maybe someone is i L.O.V.E loveeeeee" Jessica added.

"Unni!" I pouted.

"Tell us please!!!" Jessica begged with her aegyo.

"Pretty please with a cherry on top?!" Yoona now on her knees.

"Ah I'll just tell you later!" I said. "Now i have to go to class...the music teacher wanted us to go there earlier today".

"OMG! I forgot about that!" Jessica screamed rushing to get her music book out of her locker"

"Ahh~ So you guys are going to leave me?" Yoona said with a sad face.

Since Yoona wasn't in the singing department, she's all alone when Jessica and I have music class.

"Bye Yoong!" Jessica and I said waving and walked away.

____

In the music room.

"Okay, class is about to began and I have something to share with everyone" said Hyori Sunbaeim.

"Since it is the middle of the year now, usually the dance department and the music department join together and perform a musical/play".

"Since last year we did Romeo and Juliette, this year we have to do something else. Any sugguestions?"

Jonghyun raised his hands and started to speak, "How about the Three Little Pigs?"

"Wait no! How about the Three little CHICKENS!" Onew suggusted. " I could be the great big wolf and eat the chickens!"

"Well mainly we are focused on romance..." Hyori seon saengnim said.

Everyone chatted among their friends trying to come up with a sugguestion.

Then i raised my hand "How about Cinderella?" I asked.

She thought for awhile to make up her mind. "Actually that would be great! I love that story!"

Jessica's POV

"Time to have the auditions for each part" If you want a special part you need to sign up on this piece of paper and from there I would assign you as the part." Hyori seon sanengnim told us.

The door opened and came in 3 boys. Donghae and Kyuhyun.

Why is Donghae here? Oh yeah he's in the dance department.

Maybe he could be the Prince Charming! 

"Miahae for being late!!" both of them said while bowing.

"Okay its alright.....Donghae you could have a seat." Seon sanengnim said and smiled.

Kyuhyun went to sit down also, but immeditally got up.

"CHO KYUHYUN! Why were you late?!" Seon sanengnim yelled at Kyuhyun.

Seohyun's POV

"CHO KYUHYUN! Why were you lare?!" Seon sanenhnim yelled at Kyuhyu.

What?! Thats not fair why does Kyuhyun get yelled at when both Donghae and him were late....

"Um...Miahae...I wouldn't be late ever again." Kyuhyun looked down, and went back to his seat.

"Well as I was saying...The Dance Department would join us for the musical.

"Now for the auditions I need you to state the role you want and then sing or dance. Also remeber to write it on this sign up sheet first" She explaied holding up the clipboard."

Jessica's POV

"First up Sooyoung and remember you can sing any song that you want."

Sooyoung sung "Santa Baby" which I thought fis her voice really well.

Next was Donghae Oppa.

He was dancing to "My Love" By Justin Timberlake.

Donghae looks so cool when he danced!

Just then our eyes met.

"Donghae! Donghae! Donghae!!" All the girls cheered. "Donghae Oppa SARANGHAE!!!" They hollored.

Wow he's pretty popoular among the girls..

"If I could write you a symphony. Just to say what you mean to me"

And then Donghae spin and pointed.

Was he pointing at me?!?!?

"Jessica!! He just pointed towards you!!" Seohyun cheered.

I was blushing red and was smiling like a fool.

It was the end of his dance and he came off the stage.

Everyone cheered.

"DONGHAE OPPA!! YOU ARE SOO COOL!" a random girl shouted.

Donghae came and walked towards me and Seohyun.

"Ahhh...me and my popularity" Donghae said with a smirk.

"Yah, your not that popular!" I protested "But You did great oppa!"

"Only because you were here..I wouldn't have done that great if you weren't here to cheer me on!" DOnghae said and I blushed.

"You guys are so cheesyyyy!" Seohyun said.

Seohyun's POV

"You guys are so cheesy!" I said to HaeSica

"Okay Cho Kyuhyun your turn!" Hyori announced.

Now its Kyuhyun's turn I can't wait to hear him sing! ^-^

Wow he has a angelic voice.....

"Just look at Seohyun stare at Kyuhyun when he sings" Jessica whisphered to Donghae

" I know!" Donghae agreed.

"Yah! You know I could hear you guys!" I said.

For some reason I keep touching my lips...remembering the kiss and the words he said to me.

 

Flashback~

He broke the kiss and smiled at me.

"I know how you feel Seohyun-ah..I really like you too.." He said.

"Kyuhyun-ah..." I mumbled.

"From now on I want you to call me oppa! Got it?" He smiled and walked off.

"Yah Seo! Why don't you and Kyuhyun just date already! It's been over a months and years, since you've liked him" Jessica yelled.

"Well.....yesterday he did...." I mumbled to myslef still touching my lips.

"What?! What did Kyu do??" Donghae asked wanting to know.

"Kyuhyun oppa...." I was afraid to tell them.

"Seohyun and I kissed yesterday....." I heard someone say and when I turned around I saw Kyuhyun getting off the stage.

I couldn't stop blushing and so was he.

"Kyuhyun?? KYUHYUN!! YOU DID IT!!!", "Now are you guys dating or not??" Donghae asked happily.

"Well..." I began.

"Well not yet..but soon right Seo?" 

"Umm..yeah right!" I answered.

He seriously just called me Seo?? Woah!

Hara's POV

I should go over there and break the 4 up!!

Jessica!! Get alway from Donghae!!! Ugh! 

I  was walking over by them until seonsaengnim called my name for the auditions.

I starting singing.

Jessica's POV

Woah..whos that singing??" I asked.

"Let me see" Seohyun turned around.

"Goo Hara...wow I didn't know that she was..." Seohyun stated.

"She was just off beat...and was out of tune also." Kyuhyun observed.

"She even forgot the lyrics?! Who is she trying for?" Donghae asked.

"Cinderella"

____

After the auditions we went to lunch at the caferitera.

I sat with Yoona, Seohyun, Kyuhyun, Siwon, and Donghae. 

That was like out normal seating spot.

"Ahmm" Someone cleared their throat. "I will announce the Cinderella Play Roles and what charactor you wold play if you auditioned" The Fairy godmother would be Sooyoung, The mices would be Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk. Siwon would play the King, Kyuhyun is the Bachlor. Narrator would be Taeyeon. The Prince is Donghae, and the Cinderella is 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.Hara! The Evil stepsisters would be Seohyun and Jessica." The announcer finished off.

"I was hoping you would be my Cinderella...." Donghae said and i could tell he was upset.

Just then Hara got up.

Hara's POV

Yes!!! I got the role of Cinderella!!!

My plan is almost working!!!!

I walked over to Donghae and his friends.

"Oppa! You'll be my prince right?" I asked.

"Umm yeah.." He murmured.

"Great see you at rehearsal!!!" I shouted happily.

Kyuhyun's POV

That Hara can get annoying....

"How in the world did she get the role of Cinderella?!" I asked confused.

"You girls sung way better than her! and you got the Evil stepsisters, wow the teacher must not know what music is" 

"Yah! Do you know how Lee Hyori is??" Siwon asked.

"Our music teacher of course" I said.

"NOt only is she our music teacher but she's Hara's Aunt!" Siwon almost yelled.

So thats how she got the role....

______

Lunch was over and I decided to ask Seohyun to be my Gfirlfriend.

"Seohyun!!" I called her.

"Yes Kyuhyun?" se innconnetly said.

"I have to tell you something or rather ask" I smiled.

I pulled her over to the school garden where there was no one.

"About yesterday....my words were true and I mean every one of them. Would be my girlfriend?" i asked scared to hear the answer.

Seohyun's POV

"About yesterday...my words were true and I mean everyone of them, WOuld you be my girlfriend?" Kyuhyun asked.

I pinched myself.

Ow! Okay so I'm not dreaming.

It was akward since we both were just standing there...

What...What should I say?? I mean I do alot but....He might come back...

"Kyuhyun...I don't know right now can I have some time to think about it?" I asked

"yeah..umm sure of course" Kyuhyun replied.

______________________________________________________

Sorry for the bad update! :O

I hope you still liked it!

Comments and subs are <3'ed! by me!!! :))