Chapter 12

Do You Love Me??

Jessica's POV

Why am I even upset about this???

All Donghae was trying to do was save Hara....

And it seems like the kissed too...

No Jessica!!! Don't be sad!!

uhhhh...I don't know why I even care about him still.

What if Krystal was right...What if...

He really did like Hara?!?!?!

But he promised....promised to love me forever adn no one else....

~The Next Day.

"Donghae oppa!!" Come here I made breakfast for you!!" Hara said.

"Aww thank you Hara!" Donghae said back smiling.

I couldn't stand it anymore!

Hara's POV

Haha Jessica looked over at me.

She looked really upset and about to cry!!

I know I'll steal his heart from her! He has to love me!

"Donghae Oppa!! Haha you got some sauce on your cheek!" I laughed and wiping his mouth.

"Ohh..its fine, but thanks" Donghae replied.

I saw Jessica run back to the room.

She was probably crying or something.

"Hara?" Donghae suddenly asked.

"Yeah oppa?" I asked.

"Um....I'm not trying to be rude but its kinda weird for you to call me "oppa" since I don't know you that much...

Maybe sunbae?"

"What?!? So i can't call you oppa?" I asked suprised.

"Umm...I guess you can...if you want to but..." Donghae said and then stopping.

Skip ~Later on that day....

"Oppa!!! I really need your help!!" I shouted through the phone.

"What do you need help with??"(????) said.

"You know Donghae right? Lee Donghae?" I repeated.

"Ohh yeah!! Lee Donghae...we are great friends!!" (????) replied.

"That is even better!!"

"Wait why what are you up to this time??" (???) asked.

"Well there is this girl and they both like each other....since you guys are friends....you can convince him that she isn't that good and we will blame something on her like she is cheating on Donghae!" i said evily.

"They aern't even dating though...And and I...I can do it!! He is such a good friend I just can't do that to him!! (????) said.

"Are you going to do it or not?!?! Remember what happened and what you said to me!" I shouted.

"Yeah....but this is differ-"

"This is not! I saved your life! and you said you would do anything in return! You can't even do this simple thing for me??" I said interruping him.

"fine...i i guess I'll do it..."

"Great!! I said gomawo!!" I said happily.

Hehe Lee Donghae your going to be alll mine!!

(?????)'s POV

Why Hara are you like this now???

I don't want to do this to Donghae..he has treated me so well just like his brother....and now I'm going to betray him....??

But Hara she saved my life...

Flashback~~

"PLEASE NOT KILL ME!!! I..i will have the money in a month! Just give me a month!" i begged.

"Thats what you said last month!! And now where is the money?!?"

"Guys beat him!" debt loner yelled (X) I don't know what they call it like someone that collects debts?)

"NOO!!! Stop!!"

"Huh?? who..what th-" They said.

"Stop! Don't!!" Hara shouted.

"Hey you!" He shouted to me. "If we can have that girl you can go and you'lll have an extra month!" They said.

"She's...she....NO!! I rather die!

"Oppa...."Hara said. "I...I have the money!!" hara shouted.

"What?!?" I looked over at Hara.

She got out her purse and got a envolepe.

"Here! Is enough??" Hara asked.

"Hmmm..." they said counting.

"Yup its the perfect amount!" "GO!" they demanded me.

I walked to Hara and we both left.

"Tha-"

Before I could say another work Hara cut me off

"I don't want to see you ever again!" She shouted at me.

"I..I know your still mad but..I owe you my life! I would do anything to repay you!!"i said.

"Then leave me alone! I  never want to see you again!" Hara said coldly.

And then she just left me....

Then I went to Seoul to start a new life....one day I saw in the newspaper.

"Goo Hara dating Big Bang's Taeyang!!"

It was all over the internet news and the paper.

I was so sad to hear this and then one day i finally met her and got her phone number....

Krystal's POV

I went to find Jessica to tell her about Hara and that she was faking this whole time...

"Jessica!!" I shouted finally found her in the room. "I've been looking all over for you...Unni?? Are you crying?"

"Kr....r..y...s...ta...l.l....I....r..e.....a...ll..y ...s..t....i....ll..l..o...ve...him.." Jessica said to me as she cried on my shoulders. (It said Krytsal I really still love him)

"Its okay Unni I bet he loves you too don't worry...aspeccially don't worry about Hara...Oppa wouldn't like her.." I said trying to comfort her.

"Why wouldn't he like her?? She is much more prettier, more talented, and she has a better body than me have you seen how skinny her waist is??" Jessica said.

"Unni...what really matters is who treats oppa better...and thats you.."

"Thanks Krystal..your the best" Jessica said then smiling.

"I guess I'll leave now..." I said.

"Ohh wait Jessica I have to tell you something" i said.

"Yes what is it??" She asked.

"Ohh umm nevermind." I said smilng remembering what Hara told me.

I want to tell Unni about Hara but....That would just make things worst right?

I don't want Sica to be hurt I...I can tell her! I'm sorry Sica...

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahh finally done with this chapter!!

Anyone curious about the mystery charactor??

Muahhahahahaha i just love how theres mystery charactors :) LOL

So how was it did everyone like it???

COMMENT TIME!!! :D

 

@cutieyzza  Lol I think alot of people were mad at Hara too :) I don't want anyone to mistake this...but I really don't hate Hara just her charactor in the story ^^ In real life I like her well...maybe not as much as Jessica :D

@hyunae1522  Hm...I dont know if Krystal will tell the truth or not...Just read on and you'll found out! :D

@IcePrincesomi  Haha Alot of people hate Hara in this....Krystal might not tell the truth....because if she does she'll hrt her unni even more..or maybe not :) read on!

@gabinee_junior  Alot of people think she should tell the truth...you never know she might or she might not :) just read on! ^^

@Kyuwonhae  Yes alot of people hate hara too (well her charactor in the story *Hopefully) :) I'll try to update whneever i can! ^^ Thanks for reading!

@HaeSicaPTFan

Right now Sica is sad :( really sad hopefully Krystal can cheer her up! :) thanks for reading! :) I posted Love Tangle on here, you are right even if its not good its a good way to support the HaeSica couple! ^^

@Everyone!! Thanks for reading!! Feel free to comment more! :)
----------------------------------------------------

Everyone!! Check out my other fanfic "Love Tangle"!! :)
Its also a HaeSica and its on Youtube too!
Thanks for reading!!

   dkfsldffjkdjff  : Ijdfsjl jk
 DiSica is really sad