Chapter 13 "I Really Love You"

Do You Love Me??

Krystal's POV

 I don't want Sica to be hurt I...I can tell her! I'm sorry Sica... 

I couldn't sleep that night...I was thinking too much about Jessica and Hara.

Can't believe she was even thinking about breaking Jessica and Donghae apart!!!

Everyone was already asleep so I ust went to walk around the beach since no one was there and I thought it would be pretty cool.

I walked out to the beach.

It was cool and breeze, the water washed up on the shore. It was  really beautiful scene.

Taemin's POV

I went to go to the restroom...probably because i drank too much of the juice that Siwon made that was so delious!

When I went out of my room I saw someone walking out of the girl's cabin.

Who is she? I thought.. and followed her.

It was dark so I couldn't see her that well....

I rushed to catch up with her, realizing it was Krystal.

Finally I caught up with her and I put my arms around her waist, hugging her from behind.

Krystal's POV

I felt like someone was following me so I looked behind me...but no one was there.

There on the sand were footprints..

"Haha I knew there was someone falling me: I thought..and saw Taemin hiding in the bushes, so i kept walking.

Then i felt someones arms wrap around me and I knew it was Taemin..

"Wha-?!" I began to say....

It felt like I was in a K-drama in one of the romantic scenes with you and the guy alone.

"Krystal....Don't move......." Taemin whisphered in my ear.

"What are you doing?!?" I asked trying to escape his grip.

"Shouldn't I be the one asking you that??","Your the one that is up in the middle of the night walking on the beach by yourself" Taemin said letting go of me.

"Well I'm going to go back now!" I said annoyed.

"Aww but its a beautiful night scene..come one Krystal just walk with me pretty please!! With the cherry on top!!" Taemin begged using his aegyo.

"Fine just for a while then I'm going back".

We walked and walked....then i felt his hand touching mine..

Are we holding hands????

I felt my heart beat faster...

We continued to walk until he stopped.

"Krystal....Saranghae...." Taemin said.

"Saranghae Taemin...." I said.

I didn"t even know these words were coming out of my mouth.

I closed my eyes, slowly his lip meet mine and we were kissing.

I broke the kiss with tears running down my face.

"Krystal...what's wrong? Why are you crying?" Taemin said lifting my chin up.

"I...I...I really do love you...but I can't and it really hurts and-:

"Why can't you love me? Is there something I did? Taemin asked.

"At the dance a long time ago....do you remember I said that I only liked you as a older brother....well that was a lie..." My tears ran down my face faster than ever and i was crying so hard I could barly talk.

"That was all just a lie....I really did love you but I didn't want to be hurt again..."

"What do you mean again?!?" He asked concerned.

"All long time ago in the U.S.A there was also a guy that I really liked, we were a couple but then he went and broke my heart for another girl......." I just can't...be...hurt....again.." I cried.

He hugged me pulling me closer to him.

"Krystal...I would never do that..I can'te ever do that...your my first love and I love you..." Taemin said.

"Im...I'm going to go now...don't stay here too long...or you'll catch a cold..." I said turning to leave

Before I could go he grabbed my hands and hugged me. I stayed still

"I'm cold" he said.

"I'm so cold that I can't bear it anymore...Your the one that can make my heart beat faster and slower, the one that can  make me warm............"

He let go of me and I ran back to the cabin....

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter..

I hope the kissing scene wasn't a fail xD

Btw I got the last part off of "Boys Over Flower" When

Ji Hoon and Jan Di was at the beach late at night and Ji Hoon hugged her etc.

Dedicated to: HaeSicaPTFan!

I will try to update soon :)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/32309/love-tangle-donghae-haesica-jessicajung-kyuhyun-seokyu-supergeneration-yuri