Chapter 17: We Are Offical!!!

Do You Love Me??

Donghae's POV

Wow....I can't believe we kissed today!

I better go and check if she wasn't mad that i kissed her....

Text:

Fishy(: Hey....I'm sorry about tonight.

IcePrincess(: Oh...it's fine! I don't mind keke

Fishy(: Alright then!  Just wanted to make sure!

IcePrincess(: Are we....??

Fishy(: You mean...me?? and you?? dating??

IcePrincess(: Um..yeah i guess.

Fishy(: Yeah! ^^ keke now its offical. You my Princess and will be mine forever!

Ice Princess: Okay! ^^ Goodnight my Fishy Prince!

Fishy: Good night Ice Princess! Sleep well. Se you tomorrow Bye! Saranghae!

IcePrincess: You too! Saranghae <3

"YES!! WE ARE OFFICALLY DATING!!!!" I yelled louder than ever.

Taemin just looked at me like I was crazy..

"Yah! Theres nothing wrong with that! You should find yourself one to!" I said.

"Yeah pretty soon I would hav one....Just need the right time" He said and smirked.

I went and told Siwon and Kyuhyun right away.

Jessica's POV

It was the next day and I went to down the hallways with Seohyun and Yoona

"Ahhh theres Jessica!!! She's so lucky!!" All the girls hollared and pointed to Jessica while they chatted among themselves.

"OMG!! Theres Jessica!" Everyone would say.

"Jessica-ah??" Yoona said taping my shoulder.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"What is with everyone?? Why are they talking about you all of the sudden?" Seohyun asked.

Ahh!! I forgot to tell them about me and Donghae!! Ahh i totally forgot!.

"Well??" They both said.

"Well you see....yesterday Donghae and I..." I said and explained everything that happened to them.

"OMG!! Finally you two are going out!!!" Yoona cried.

"You so lucky!!" Seohyun pouted.

"Seohyun you have soomeone that cares alot about you!!" I said and looked a Kyuhyun who was walking with Siwon and Donghae.

"Yah! Jung Jessica!! He doesn't like me though!" Seohyun said sadly.

"AHHHH!!!!" All the girls screamed when Donghae, Siwon, and Kyuhyun passed them.

"He's so handsome!"

"Kyuhyun oppa is so smart!"

"They are so cool!!!"

You could hear all the girls screaming and pointing at them.

"See! Unni there are so many girl's that like Kyuhyun-sshi! He would never pick me over them!" Seohyun said.

"Seohyun just wait for him then!" Yoona said.

"Shhhh!!! Here they come!" Seohyun said.

"Annyeonghaseyo Jessica-sshi, Yoona-sshi, and Seohyun" Kyuhyun greeted us.

"Annyeonghaseyo" All three of us said.

Wow Kyuhyun is so polite and speaks really formally to us....saying sshi..WAIT!! He only called Yoona and I shhi...but Seohyun!! Bingo!!!

I looked at Yoona with my "You know what I' thinking?" face.

She looked back at me, and nodded.

"How is my Ice Princess!!" Donghae came over and said to me while hugged me on my waist.

"Fine! What about my Fishy Prince?" I asked looking at him.

"Ahh! You guys are soo cheesy!" The YoonWon couple said to us.

"Its not like you guys aren't cheesy!" Donghae said back.

"When is Kyuhyun going to get a girlfriend?!" Siwon asked Kyuhyun and he just blushed.

I could tell that Seo's heart was pounding.

"Anyone your seeing? Seohyun?" Donghae asked.

"Umm...ah yeah..wait no!" said Seohyun said shly.

"What about you maknae?" Siwon asked Kyuhyun.

"Well.....actually theres no one..." Kyuhyun said softly looking at the ground.

"Liar!!" Donghae shouted out loud, "Seohyun....Seohyun...Seohyun...Seohyun!! All you ever talk about is Seohyun!" Right Siwon?"

"Yah! I do not!" Kyuhyun said and blushed.

Seohyun was blushing hard!

"Ahhh so cute!! Both maknae's are blushing!" I added.

Then there was and awkward silence.

"We should all go to the Spring festival tomorrow the six of us!" Yoona shouted breaking the silence.

"That's a good idea!! Tripe Date!" I shouted "Me Donghae, Yoona and Siwon..And the maknaes!"  I cheered happily.

 Hara's POV

I was walking down to class when i suddenly heard all the girls chatted among themselves.

"Ahh thats just so cute!! I can't believe Jessica Unni and Donghae oppa are dating!!"

"Thats a cute couple!"

What?! They are dating?! Arg! They ruined my plans!

I went over and pulled G-Dragon over.

"Ah hey! Remember to call me later!!" G-Dragon said flirting with some random girl.

"Yah! Are you listening to me?" I asked.

"Ah yeah hey!"

"So..You heard about it right?" I asked looking at him with a seroius face while he was checking out this girl.

"YAH! G-DRAGON!! YOu suppose to help me with this! Not check out some girl!" I shouted angrily.

"Sorry!" He said looking at me. "So aout the news thing...I did hear Jessica and Donghae are dating! I feel so happy for him! He finally found his first girlfriend!

"Umm..What about me here?" I asked.

"ohh yeah i forgot..." I said.

"I'm definetly going to ruin their relationship! Jessica does not belong with Donghae!!" I shouted angrily,

Sunhwa's POV

I was heading to my locker to clear out the stuff.

"Ahh goodbye school!!" I said to myself.

I was leaving this school again going back to America where my dad is currently working.

I was getting ready to pacck my stuff until I heard someone talking.

"Sorry!" "So about the news thing...I did hear Jessica and Donghae are dating! I feel so happy for him! He finally found his first girlfriend!

"Umm..What about me here?"

"ohh yeah i forgot..."

"I'm definetly going to ruin their relationship! Jessica does not belong with Donghae!!"

I was shocked to hear the words.

Jessica and Donghae were dating, I was so happy to hear that!! But who was it that wanted to ruin their relationship...

That reminded me of when I wanted to ruin their relationship and how selfish i was then....

I went over to see who was saying all these things.

Isn't that Hara?! And G-Dragon?! G-Dragon!

He's such a player!!

Hara's POV

"I can't wait to go to the festival tomorrow with Kyuhyun Siwon and Donghae oppa tomorrow!" Seohyun said.

"This would be my first date with Siwon oppa!!"

"I heard there's fireworks too!"

"Then I could watch them with DOnghae oppa!!"

Aish!!! Jessica just makes me mad!!!

Just wait Jessica Jung....Spend all the time with Donghae cause when time is up your little heart would be in pieces" I smiled evily.

Jessica's POV

I was outside the school walking towards the gate when I felt someone pull me aside.

"Huh?"

"Hello Jessica" Sunhwa greeted me.

"Hello!" I said "Why havn't you bee at school?"

"Ohh about that my family is moving back to America because my dad is going to work there again.I just wanted to tell you and the othersa goodbye before I leave thats all..An Jessica? I'm really sorry about-" Sunhwa began to say and i interruped her.

"Its fine! I understand....now that you've been cheated on my you ex....I reallt don't mind about what had happened. I just put eeryone in the past and move one" I said and smiled at her.

"Im glad! But...i heard yo and Donghae are together now? I just wanted to sa...be careful Jessica..no matter what dont let anything come between you" Sunhwa said giving me a hug.

"What? What do you-" Before i could say another word she left.

"What did she mean by that?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments!! :D

@Kyuwonhae  Im goingto hate all the p    Ha, Im going to hate them too :) Thanks for commenting! <3

@gabinee_junior  Im pretty sure most people hate them in the story ^^ Along with me haha! I'll try to update when im not so busy. Thanks for your comment! <3

@seokyushipper  I hate them too haha! Trying to break up HaeSica! Lol I'm pretty much going to hate all the people that are against HaeSica. Btw your a SeoKyu shipper right? Well I'm trying to fit some of SeoKyu moments in there! :) I love the couple along with all the others too.

Yes I agree haha Taemin as a girl is just wow x) And the picture of him ha! I'll try to update asap.Thanks for commenting! <3

@hyunae1522  Yes your right G-Dragon is kinda like Donghae's Rival haha :) JiSica or HaeSica? I prefer HaeSica :) I'll try to update asap Thanks for commenting! <3

@HaeSicaPTFan  I would try to upload soon!! :) Haha Thanks for comenting! Hope your fanfic goes well!

@Kyuwonhae  LOL Taemin is such a perfect girl xD He's probably prettier than me ha! I love the TaeStal and HaeSica couple! Thankd for commenting! <3

@MG091OELF13  Glad you like it!! :) Thanks for commenting! <3

@cutemaknae09  Glad yo like it!!! :)) Thanks for commenting! <3

@funsamantha1616  The info for Yoona and Siwon..I didn't put it in yet because shes really just a minor charactor in the story. But I guess I would put more up as I go on the story. Haha sometimes random charactors just pop up in my head and i just add them. OMO.. to be honest I don't know what it means exactly but i hear koreans say it all the time when they ar suprised/shocked etc. :) Hope that helped! Thanks for commenting <3

@HaeSicaPTFan  Glad you like it! :) Ill try to update as soon as possible along with my other fanfic :) As glad to have a FFB :) Thanks for comenting! <3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what did you guys think of that chapter? Okay? bad? haha :)

Sunhwa is back!!! :D I just htought i should put her in here and not just lave her out of it..So anyone know who G-Dragon was to Sunhwa? or have any ideas?

Thanks for reading!!

So i decided to reply to the comments :D Keep on commenting! They are loved! <3

Anyone read my new fanfic?? "HaeSica's WGM??? :)

Also in the next chapters I might as well just put some of YoonWon and SeoKyu momments mostly focused on HaeSica but with some of SeoKyu moments :D Love that couple!!  Hope you guys don't mind!

Thanks for all the new subcribers too! :)

Like I said I'll update wheneer I'm free! tests are next week so i better get off the computer haha. Again thank you for reading!