Chapter 18

Do You Love Me??

Donghae's POV

I didn't see Jessica around anywhere after I talked to her this morning.

I wonder where she was, I looked for her...Instead of finding Jessica I bumped into G-Dragon.

"Yo, what's up man??"

"Oh ah hey!" I said trying to look for Jessica.

"You know the Festival tomorrow??" G-Dragon asked.

"Yeah of course it happens every year." I said.

"We should go together!! I've havn't been to a festival since i moved the the U.S.A" G-Dragon begged.

"Fine then we should go at at 2:00 pm. Kyuhyun, Siwon, Seohyun, Jessica, and Yoona are going to" I said

Hara's POV

"You know the Festival tomorrow??" "Yeah of course it happens every year."

"We should go together!! I've havn't been to a festival since i moved the the U.S.A"

"Fine then we should go at at 2:00 pm. Kyuhyun, Siwon, Seohyun, Jessica, and Yoona are going to"  

"Oppa?? Are you guys going to the festival too??" I asked

"Err...yeah we are but only Donghae and his friends and I are going.." G-Dragon said bitterly.

"You can come along if you want Hara" DOnghae said smiling.

"Really?! OKay then I'll see you guys there!" I said excitely..maybe Donghae wanted to go with me!

I grabbed my books and went to class.

G-Dragon's POV

What does she think she is doing??

Trying to break up Donghae and Jessica.....

I have to tell her....

Donghae's POV

School was over and I was still looking for Jessica.

Where could this girl be?!

I looked all around the school, and places where she would be but still couldn't find her.

I went passes the music room and heard a familiar voice.

"Ohhh...so she's joined the singing department" I whisphered to myself while peeking through the door.

It was half pasted 4 and I was still watching Jesica and a bunch of other people sing, I decided to stand by the wall incase the teacher saw me peeking through the door.

Finally the door swinged opened and I saw people coming out.

Jessica was was walking with her Yoona and Seohyun, and didn't see me.

I creeped behind her and hugged her waist.

"Who's that?" She asked putting her hands on my arms.

"Guess!" I said putting my hands on her eyes.

"My fishy prince!!'' Jessica said and turned around.

I gave her a peck on the lips.

"Aww you guys are so cheesy!!" i heard Yoona say.

"Oh..Jessica how lucky of you to have someone care about you so much!!" Seohyun said smiling.

"Kyuhyun!!!" I whishpered to Seohyun and she was blushing like crazy.

They should already date.

"Let's go Seohyun!, I don't want to watch them being cheesy" Yoona teased.

"Yah Yoona!" Jessica said and they left.

"So how's my ice princess??" I asked and kissed her on her forehead.

"Fine!!" She replied.

"Since when were you in teh singing department??" I asked suprised.

"well....I have been in it all along but I didn't want to tell you" Jessica said looking away.

"How naughty of my princess to keep a secret from me!" I said smiling.

"Anyio sorry oppa I just thought you would think its weird." She said smiling.

"You have a wonderful voice! Its getting late let me walk you home"

We were walking home hand in hand.

"Jessica are you busy tomorrow?" I suddenly ask.

"No, why do you ask oppa?" She asked.

"Yah! You don't remember that we are going to the festival tomorrow??" I pouted.

"Silly!! I do remember!!" Jessica said playing hitting my chest.

"Oh and G-Dragon and Hara are coming along if thats alright." I said.

"The more people the more fun!! Should I just meet with you guys there?" Jessica asked.

"Yeah, be there at 2:00 pm okay?" I said while stop walking.

We arrived at the front door of her house.

"Goodnight oppa!!" Jessica waved.

"Goodnight!! Don't be late tomorrow!" I said kissing her the last kiss.

_____________________________________________________________

Hello! :) How was it?

Next chapter is where everything starts :O

PLease read my other fanfics such as "Love Tangle" and "HaeSica's WGM!! <3

Commetns and subs are loved! <3