Chapter 31

Do You Love Me??

 

Donghae's POV

After the party I took Jessica home. I was so tired.

"Donghae!" My mom called.

"Ne?" I said going to the kitchen where she was.

"Donghae would you do something for me and your dad?" She asked.

Hmm..weird how she said that.

"Okay" I replied.

"Tomorrow I want you to go on a arranged date" 

"WHAT?!?!" I said loudly and suprised by my mom's words.

"You want me? to go on a arranged date?" I asked while looking at her like she lost her mind.

"Ne~" She said whlie nodding.

I went over to feel her forehead. "Umma..i think your sick....you should go to the doctors. I have a girlfriend remember??" I reminded her.

"Yes...I know but something came up and I reall want you to go. I promise nothing will happen...just one time?" She asked as if she was begging me to go.

"Mom? Don't you understand if i do this I'll be cheating on Sica and i am NOT going to do that" I emphesised.

There was no way I was going to cheat on her not even once! Not after all we been through.

"Please Donghae for this one time.." My mom begged.

This was the first tiem I've disobeyed my mom like this.

"I...I..okay...but only for this once" I said and she suddenly smiled.

"Donghae your the best" SHe said happily and ruffled my hair messing it up.

"Tomorrow at 3 she will be at Seoul Seafood Restaurant" She told me and then my phone ranged.

"Hello?" I picked up.

"Oppa!! Unni gave me some movie tickets to see the permeire of Twilight want to go see it with me?" Jessica asked happily on the other line.

"I...I can't sorry Sica" I hestiated to say.

"Aww okay what are you doing then?" Jessica asked.

Noo....I can't just tell her I'm going on an arranged date!!

"I'm...uh...I promised Siwon to meet up with him tomorrow" I lied.

"Ohh okay well I have to go the girls are calling me bye fishy! Saranghae!" She said sweetly and hung up.

"Saranghae!" 

Ahh...mianhae Sica! I have to "cheat" on you AND lie to you..I'm such a bad boyfriend...

Hara's POV

"DADDY!!!" I shouted in his face.

"What is it sweetheart?" he asked smiling.

How could he be smiling right now?!

"Mom said that you arranged a date for me!! I DON'T WANT TO GO!!!" I said angrily and crossed my arms.

"Honey, he's a good guy and your almost graduating" my dad kepted saying.

"I already like someone!" I said pouting hoing he would cancel the date.

"Sorry sweety he already is going to meet you tomorrow" my dad said getting together all the paperwork.

"What?! But I didn't even have a say in it..thats so not fair! Well at least can I know this "guy's" name?" I asked uninteresting.

"It was like Lee something...Ah yes Lee Donghae" 

"WHAT?!?! DONGHAE OPPA??" I screamed in joy.

"You know him?" my dad asked confused.

"Yes yes yes!! Daddy I love you!! Thanks!!" I said happily that Donghae was going to be my date and kissed my dad on the cheek leaving him dumbfounded.

"Ah! What should I wear tomorrow?" I thought looking throught my closet.

Yes! For the first time I actually get a day with him without ugh..Jessica

I dialed my phone until it ranged and someone picked up.

My plan is going to work~

Jessica's POV

The next day i didn't have much to do since Donghae couldn't go to the movies with me until I got a call from someone.

G-Dragon called and asked if I could go somewhere to eat with him.
Since everyone was busy doing their own things I decided to go, since he was treating me lunch.

G-Dragon's POV

I got a call from Hara about another plan she was setting up. 
I thought it was a perfect plan.

This is the perfect opportunity for me to get close with Jessica even more...

Hara's POV

It was almost 2:30 and I decided to go to the resturant a little early.

I wore a hat to cover my face so it would suprise Donghae when he got here.

I looked at my phone it was almost 3.

Then I saw a tall guy that looked like Donghae in blue jeans and a t-shirt come towards me.

I lowered my hat.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Lee Donghae but you can just call me Donghae"he said unwillingly.

"Hello oppa!!" I pulled off my hat and suprised him.

"Hara?" He asked confused.

"your my date?"

I nodded.

Donghae's POV

It's Hara?!?

Ohh..great....

"Oppa! I'm so glad you came" She said happily while I just faked a grin.

"I already placed the order. It's your favorite also!" She said.

"Okay.." I said borded as ever.

Why mom why? Do I have to have a arrange date with Hara? When I could be in the movie theathers with Jessica...

"Your food miss" the waiter came and placed dow the food.

Jessica's POV

"The food was really good thanks for treaitng me lunch!!" I said to G-Dragon thanking him for the lunch.

"No problem" he replied.

"Jessica?" He called.

"Yes?" I asked looking at him.

"Isn't that Donghae and Hara sitting over there?" He asked pointing to the table.

What? That can't be Donghae hes with Siwon....

"That...is him..What is he doing?? I thought he said hes with Siwon?" I asked and walked towards them but G-Dragon grabbed my arm.

"It's just probably a friendly date...But I dont see why theres a reason for them to be feeding each other.." G-Dragon said looking in their direction.

I was boling inside. 

How could he do this to me??

And especially lied!!

I ran outside couldnt bare to see the scene of them two sweetly feeding each other.

"Jessica!" G-Dragon called and ran after me.

Donghae's POV

"Oppa ah!!" Hara said trying to feed me a piece of shrimp.

Unwillingly I took a bite.

"Do you want some more?" She askeds smiling.

"No thanks I said" Shaking my hands uninterested.

Just then I though of an idea.

TIme for some acting..

"Awhh!! My stomach" I grabbed my stomach and put my head on the table.

"It hurts! I forgot I can't eat shrimp anymore" I said faking and getting up to go to the bathroom.

"Oppa are you okay??" Hara said getting up trying to help.

"I'm fine I just need to go to the restroom" I said still grabbing my stomach.

"Okay" She said looking worried and sitting back down while I went to the bathroom.

"Yes! Plan sucessed" I thought going in the restroom.

G-Dragon's POV

"Jessica don't be upset. It might be a misunderstanding Donghae wouldnt do that" I said trying to comfront her.

"You are right...they dont seem so friendly more like dating!" she said while wiping her eyes.

I wiped her tears and brushed her hair out of her face and leaned closer to give her a hug.

"You know you always have me.." 

_________________________________________

Finally updated! ^^ 
Sorry for the update :/

Not the best update either I was in a hurry sorry!

I feel like this fanfic isn't so good for some reason :(