Chapter 8 "Truth or Dare?"

Do You Love Me??

No One's POV

"Unni!!! Wake up now!!, Hurry and pack all your things!!" Krystal said trying to wake Jessica up.

"Uhhh...im still tired, i don't even want to go in the first place" Jessica complained.

"Unni, please!!! it would be soo fun!!"

Jessica gets up and packs all her things.

Krystal's POV

I was so excited to go the the beach with everyone well mostly Unni's friends, but Taemin was going to be there!! I don't know why but maybe i like him??

I stopped thinking and went to pack my stuff too.

Sica didn't seem like she was happy to go to the beach...maybe Donghae wasn't going to go?? No then Taemin wouldn't be going and i know for sure he was...Maybe....

 

~An hour later.

 

"Jessica they are here!!! Hurry up and get your stuff!!" I hollared.

We were in the car and I saw Donghae, Kyuhyun, Siwon was driving, Seohyun, Yoona and, TAEMIN!!!

YAY!!! I cheered in my mind. ^.^

"Ohh, last stop I have to pick up my friend from my math class" Kyuhyun said.

We stopped at a big fancy house that looked like it was a hotel!!!

"Wow..."Everyone stared at the house.

"Annyeong-haseyo.." a girl I've never seen before greeted us.

"Annyeong-haseyo--" All the everyone said with their eyes wide opened.

"Oh i forgot to introduce you guys!!" Kyuhyun said smiling.

"This is Goo Hara, but you can just call her Hara, she goes to out school, a transfered studdent,"

"Hara this is Donghae, Siwon, Seohyun, Yoona, Taemin and, Krytsal"

"Nice to meet you all!!" Hara said smiling.

She didn't seem so bad to me..in fact she was really pretty. But for some reason I had a bad feeling.....

 

Hara's POV

I sat down next to one of the girls...I think her name was Jessica??

I wasn't sure, but it was weird going to the beach with a bunch of people that were like strangers to me.

I didn't really like the girl with the dark brown hair..she seemed like she was younger than me but she kepted on giving me cold looks.

The guy sitting next to Jessica? was super cute! ^.^

"I wonder if he has a girlfriend....probably since he was that good looking" i thought to myself.

But I will win his heart!! Of course he will like girls like me right?

 

Taemin's POV

If Kyuhyun hyung didn't invite the Hara girl everything would've been fine, and not this boring....

Uhhh.. no one is talking...too afraid to talk..

What's up with Hyung and Jessica today???

5 minutes later.

Ugh!!! I just can't stand how quiet it is in here, and we still have a long way to go :?

I might as well start a conversation??

"Ummm...uh (coughs) um..lets talk....

"Yeah!" Krystal agreed.

And i was happy that she at agreed to it.

"Let's play truth or dare!" She sugguested.

"I love that game!" I lied. It is fun but its just i don't want to tell the truth you know what i mean :P

No One's POV

"Shall I start??" Krystal asked. "Okay um...Kyuhyun!! Truth or Dare??"

"Ummm...Truth?" Kyuhyun said.

"Okay Is it true that you wanted to confess your feelings for Seohyun unni but you were too scared??" Krystal asked wanting to know.

"Ummm...."Kyuhyun mumbled shyly.

"C'mon Kyu tell everyone the truth!!" Siwon said.

"Yeah....."Kyuhyun finally answered blushing.

Seohyun looked suprised when she heard what Kyuhyun had said.

"Mine turn now!!" Kyuhyun said with an evil smile. "Taemin Truth or Dare??"

"Hmmm...I like dares!! So dare!" Taemin shouted.

"Okay....I dare you to...hmmm" Kyuhyun said while looking around the car. "I dare you to kiss Krystal!!"

"Ahhh!! Haha!! Do it!! Do it!!" Everyone hollared.

"Okay" Taemin said and kissed Krystal on the cheek without hestitation.

Krystal blushed and looked down.

"Krystal!!! You are as red as a tomato!!!" Donghae teased.

"Now my turn..." Taemin said excitedly.

"Yoona Noona! Truth or Dare??" Taemin said.

"I guess dare?"

"Okay I dare you to...sing a song for us!!" (LOL i didn't know what to put XD)

"Me?? But my singing isn't that good..." Yoona said softly.

"You have to!!"

Yoona starts to sing "Introduce me to A Good Person"

"joheun saram isseumyeon sogae shikyeo jwo ttaero neun mul cheoreom ttaero neun bul cheoreom

jinshim euro namaneul sarang halsu itneun seongsok hago seong shilhan sarami ramyeon johgesseo

joheun saram isseumyeon sogae shikyeo jwo sarange do yeon seubeun itneun geogi ye

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uvzdca6Ftk <------ Heres the link if you want to hear it :)    

"Wow, your singing is really good Yoona!!" Siwon said.

"Thanks.."Yoona said, smiling shyly.

"Okay I guess its my turn?" "Hm...Hara!! Truth or Dare??"

"Truth!" Hara said.

"Okay then hm...out of all the guys in the room...who would you like to have a relationship with and why" Yoona said waiting to hear the answer.

"Hm..this is really hard since I don't know them very well..but I have to say..umm Donghae.."Hara said shyly. "I like him the most because he seems like he would be a really caring boyfriend to the girl he loved...and hes really handsome"

"Wow thank you ^^" Donghae said.

 "Okay Donghae oppa!!" "Truth or Dare??"

"Umm truth.."

 

"Okay did you have your first kiss yet? and who is it from!!" Hara asked.

"Um..my first kiss...." Donghae mumbled.

"Who was it??" Everyone asked curiously"

"Jes-"

"Hey we are here!!!" Jessica shouted looking out at the window trying to interrupp the game.

"Wow its so beautiful here!!" Seohyun said looking out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So they were all playing truth or dare!! Taemin kissed Krystal!! :D

So they are at the beach anyone scence trouble??

Is this too long XD I will try to update again tomorrow :)

Hope everyone enjoyed it!!

 

Feel free to leave a comment I'll be really happy to read them too!! ^^
If you havnt subscribe you can do that now :)

Thanks for reading!!!