Chapter 27

Do You Love Me??

Siwon's POV

What??? We are over?? She didn't even let me explain it and just ran away...

I stayed there still and silent i didnt even move..

I can't believe all we've been through and this was the ned of our relationship?

"Siwon!!! How could u?????" Jessica said angrily and slapped me across the face.

Jessica's POV

I just couldn't take it anymore!!

How can he just stand there in silence while his girlfriend is running away crying?!

"Siwon!!! How could you???" I shouted at him, I couldn't control myself and slapped him across the face..

"Sica!!!!" Seohyun shouted and held me back.

"He did something wrong but theres no poin in slapping him. What's done has alreayd been done!

" I can explain!" He shouted

I knew i shouldn't have done that but i couldn't control myself. Instead i burst.

"Choi Siwon! You better not see Yoona ever again! Never go near her! never talk to her! Your connetion with her is over you hear me?! I dont want my friend to be with a stupid jerk like you!!" I said and ran off while Seohyun followed.

"Jessica...don;t you think you were a little too harsh on Siwon-oppa??" Seohyun said calmly

"Seohyun-ah you still dont understand..

We both looked around everywhere and Yoona was nowhere to be found.

It was already getting dark and we stopped by Yoona's house..

She wasn't there either...

Yoona's POV

After being at my secret spot for 3 hours I got up from the bench.

I continously cried.

I didn't want to go home either and face my parents.

Siwon was everything to me and I thought I was everything to him....why would he do such a thing to me?

I was walking down the busy streets of Seoul. It was already dark and i assumed it was maybe 9 or 10.

Everytime a guy would pass by it would remind me of Siwon...

I just can't stop thinking about him.

I passed by a bar and decided to go inside and try to forget everything that had happen today.

"Miss what can I get you?" The barteder said.

"Anything that can get me to forget everything..." i repsonded withot thinking.

"Okay?" The bartender said and served me.

I took a drink and wanted to spit it out.

It tasted so disguishing. and probably because I never had wine or beer before.

"I guess this is the only way to make everything better" I said and gulped the whole jug down.

"Give me some more!!" i shouted.

It was then when i had my 6th glass i began to feel wary and dissy.

"Miss? are you okay?" I heard the bartender ask.

"Yea ah~ I'mm....okay! Don't worry about me!" i said while trying to stand up.

The next thing I knew was I fell down.

Donghae's POV

"I still don't believe Siwon would do such a thing there is no way he would!!" I said to Jessica.

"Well he did Seohyun and I saw it with out own eyes!!" Jessica said.

"okay okay i believe you" I said.

"You better NOT do that to me fish!" I said.

"I won't do that you can tell im not that kind of person" I smirked.

"So about the play..." I said suddenly.

"Oh yeah the play! Nah I'm fine with that now though I dont really like you having "kiss scenes" with other girls this one is fine and I repeat! No more next time! understand?" She said trying to make it clear.

"Ahh yes yes ice princess you never change" I laughed and smiled.

"Let's go walk around and get some fresh air I've been inside since this morning!" Jessica said and i agreed

"Okay lets go then" I said.

"Aww!! Look at that phone chain!!" Jessica pointed to the rack by the street.

"Yes these phone chains are really popular, I'm almost sold out, you guys must be a couple!" The lady who was selling the phone chains said.

"Yes we are" Donghae said ans smiled.

"Ohh! I have these couple phone chains and they are also popular too" The lady said and handed us the phone chains.

"Aww its so cute!" I heard Sica say.

"You want them?" I said offering to buy them.

"No its okay I don't want to waste your money" She said and putting them back down and grabbing me to leave.

"Let's get some ice cream" I said and went in the ice cream shop with Jessica.

"It looks so delious!!" Jessica said looking at all the ice cream flavors.

"Aigoo~ Your so cute!" I said pinching her cheeks.

"Hey hold on for a minute and order what you want I'll be back" I said.

"What? where are you going?" She asked. Before I even answered her I lefted.

Jessica's POV

Aish! That fish i wondering where hes going right now...oh well I'm going to order first.

"Hi miss what cna I get you?" The lady asked me.

"Hi, I want some of that and that and that and that" I pointed to the glass as she scoopped the ice cream up.

I carried the ice cream to the table, wait for DOnghae to come back.

"The bell on the door ranged and I saw DOnghae running back in ad I took aother spoonful of icecream.

"Where did you go?" I asked as he held something up.

"I bought these" He said smiling.

" You bought the couple phone chains??!??" I said happily and he nodded.

"They are so cute!!" I said and he just smiled and sat down.

"This one is yours and this one is mine" He said giving me mine and putting on his onto his phone.

"Aww yours even has a fish one it!!" Jessica said suprised.

"and look at yours" I said.

"Omo! A piece of ice?! Yah!" She playfully hit me on my arm.

"Here if we put it together it makes a heart! See?" I showed her.

I could tell she was happy.

"Oh did you order for me yet??" He asked.

"Nope i dont know what you wanted so I just went ahead first" I said.

"Ohh thats okay, OMG Jessica!!" He said.

and i looked up gaving him the "what?" face.

"How can you eat all of that?!?" He asked and I looked at the bowl full of ice cream.

" i dont know" I shrugged and she sat back down.

"I can help you with that" and he grabbed the spoon from my hands and started eating.

"Yahh!! Get yourself a spoon" I was sticking my toungue out at him.

"Nope I'm not going to you'll just have to feed me!" He said smirking.

"Aigoo~ Fine" I said giving him the spoon.

"Nope! YOu have to feed me now" He said opening his mouth.

"Aish! You are so childish!" I said feeding him.

"Saranghae Sica!!" he said randomly.

"You random fish, Saranghae!" i said and smiled.

____________________________________________

Sorry for not updating in awhile :((

Btw i started to write a new story!! again HaeSica :D

Its called "Is this real??" heres the link!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/71631/is-this-real-donghae-haesica-jessicajung-sifany-sunsun-supergeneration-taeteuk 

read it! ^^ and dont forget to subscribe and comment! <3